It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a look at this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hey everyone, was searching through webcams this morning using wundercams. I happened to come across this video. It could possibly be anything I guess from swamp gas, to Venus. But in all seriousness, I don't know what it is, and I thought I would post it up for others to view. have fun.

Also take note to the window of the building across the wall. Looks like some type of reflection.
I take no responsibility for the video. So don't bash on me for posting it up and it happens to end up being nothing. I found it interesting and the object in the picture is unidentified to me, so I saw it fit to share here.

Here's the link, sorry can't actually add the video because it isn't youtube or google.
www.wunderground.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Looks like a time lapse of the sun setting and rising.

The moving shadows are due to the sun moving overhead, but since only relatively few frames are captured, they look like they're moving fast.

The reflection could be anything moving in the area during the daylight hours.

Not sure about the red flashes though...could be a kid in one of the houses shining a laser pen at the camera.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kyrebelyell2004

Neet vid. But I doubt it 's a ufo. S&F
Now that's brain candy.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I dont think anything is going on here other than lens flares or something of that nature. I have looked back for a few days previous to the linked video and found the same kind of occurence. It is strange how it happens at night too tho, so it could be something like a red light that the camera itself emits onto a piece of glass in front of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
agreed, I have looked over it quite a few times now and it seems that its just a nice video to look at, but definitely not paranormal or other worldly. But enjoy it anyways people

top topics

join