It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So..I joined. Hello!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Hello ATS'ers.

I found this site around 2004 I think, but never registered. Lurked here and at another conspiracy site (hardcore lunatic fringe at the latter) on and off since 2004. Im a 33 year old male Brit with major interest in all conspiracy related matter but particularly UFO's and Aliens, NWO, conciousness, breakthrough science and technology.

I have had quite a few strange "events" throughout my life that I will probably lay out in my own first thread in the UFO and Aliens forum when I am permitted to do so.

Im hoping for a few things at ATS. Firstly - to find more information/answers, secondly - a friendly crowd that realises we are all in this (the human race on planet earth) together and thirdly - people who are forgiving to those without fantastic spelling, grammar and scientific skill.

Peace to all and see you around the boards.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ISeeOne

Welcome to ATS my friend and countryman,

Hope you find what it is that your looking for, i look forward to reading your posts/threads.

Icanseeatoms.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hello there, I think you will enjoy it here. There definitely is a nice fellowship of people here. All walks of life drawn together under common interests. I love it here. Glad you joined up!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hello there!

Good to see some representatives of the Lancashire Massive! Lovely part of England BTW, bet it's good for stargazing, and perhaps the odd UFO sighting?

Welcome see you around!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome folks. I feel like I have been reborn after registering here.

Could anyone please tell me what the box to the left underneath my name with the letters and numbers in means?
(sorry if Im missing some obvious key to it somewhere)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
bet it's good for stargazing, and perhaps the odd UFO sighting?

You could say that although I will probably get into that in detail when I can make a thread in the UFO and Aliens forum. Im also situated very close to the BAE Systems Warton Aerodrome which makes for some interesting aerial "stuff".

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS ISeeOne

Hope to see you in the forums soon..you sound like you have seen some interesting things

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ISeeOne

Looking forward to it! I used to live beside RAF Aldergrove, never saw much apart from the odd chinook. Although the last flight of the Concorde went right over my house, that was pretty cool.

If you can't wait to make your first thread you can just say hello to a few folks in the introductions forum, and you'll be up to 20 posts in no time!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ISeeOne

Sure

P= Posts youve made
S=stars your posts have received (not on some forums
F= Number of flags your threads have
w=Wats index, I have no idea what it is

K= Karma, Its like a ratio of the amount of stars and flags you have to your posts

Welcome to ATS
edit on 15/2/11 by TedHodgson because: ellaborated

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ISeeOne

Hi ISeeOne, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Thanks.

Wats ...sounds ominous.

After this post I will probably just allow my remaining posts that take me to 20 to come naturally and ease myself in gently. Unless my natural impatience gets the better of me. Then you will find me mindlessly spamming welcomes in this forum (just kidding) .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ISeeOne

Sounds like a plan best not to force the issue!

See you around buddy!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ISeeOne

It seems to be something to do with the amount of Content you conribute to the site, But it baffles me.

The first 20 posts allways takes the longest, then suddenly youll be a Thousand before you know it and everywill will be asking You for advice

Ill see you around

*Salutes ISeeOne*

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ISeeOne

Hello and welcome along

Don't worry about the points stuff, they only count if a thread is declared a draw and we get passed the sudden death kitten posting stage.

Here's a flag so you can start expanding your collection

Edit to add

I seem to have the highest W score on this thread and I still don't remember what it actually means (although I've read about it 100 times). I'm going to just assume it's a measurement of how super awesome someone is

edit on 15-2-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Hi welcome aboard.

The w score is an average from your received flags and star.

look here : Top 50 highest w scores

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Welcome!

You will find me in the prophecy/paranormal forums. I believe in self-cultivation during these special times and I cultivate myself in Falun Dafa according to Truth-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life.

I wish you good luck!

Gaussq

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Double, sorry...
edit on 16-2-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

join