It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two massive holes in the sun ( NASA cover up going on right now)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

Well thanks for posting half the photo shopped pic again . You guys arn't getting this or what ?

Theenlightenedone

No that was a nice try, but and I'm sorry, I should have posted the date was Feb 1 for the pic. thanks for trying.
edit on 15-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I knew about the date but I forgot to actually confirm it before I posted the last one:
Here you go...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I can not find a article by NASA saying any possibility of the Sun rising in the west. All the articles that talk of NASA saying such comes from one source which is a Pakistan newspaper.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paroxysm
reply to post by ArieZ

LoL. Fair enough.

I may have misplaced some of my frustration with the OP's ignorance when trying to claim that NASA is covering up the existence of Coronal Holes, when replying to your post.

Right on cool thanks for not snapping back at me lol I swear i checked back to this thread expecting to have to defend my poor typing skills..thanks for understanding what i meant

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Well thanks for posting half the photo shopped pic again . You guys arn't getting this or what ?

No, it's not us who are having a problem grasping the concepts....let's try one more time:

sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

A coronal hole, stretching across the top half of the Sun, rotated into a position where it was facing Earth (Feb. 1 -3, 2011). Coronal holes are magnetically open regions on the Sun that stream high-speed solar wind into space. In these images taken by SDO in extreme ultraviolet light, the unevenly shaped hole appears quite dark. As the coronal hole passed the meridian line, the path of its streaming particles began to be aimed at Earth. There should be a good chance for aurora sightings beginning Feb. 4.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I can not find a article by NASA saying any possibility of the Sun rising in the west. All the articles that talk of NASA saying such comes from one source which is a Pakistan newspaper
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Right on thank you for looking at that. I found nothing to back that up either so I greatly appreciate you confirming that one.

How they get away with that I don't understand thanks again.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

GOD, I LOVE THE JAPANESE ...
I think they should RUN THE SPACE "THING"...
THEY ARE THE BEST!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Noway I found your post interesting more than anything else . It's a good read and it's sun related . Why not post ? Thankyou.

leau

That's real close, just not the whole picture.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
There is a thread on here that started today about the sun being photoshopped (why would they do that?) I will go and try to find it for ya'
Back soon.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

S&F for you my friend i seen a pic of the sun(not sure if it was the same one) and then it 404'ed me. the whole sun rising from the west would be something to see.. if it happeneds in my life time i'll have to chage bedrooms lol

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
if the sun ever rises in the west it'd be over for modern civilization (or its a hologram) the earth would have to stopped and reversed rotation or the poles flipped..either way it's Cataclysmic

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

In no way am I saying it's not possible though I'd like to read more of your studys..We're spoonfed whatever they feels convienent. I am 100% sure there's more going on than they're telling us in our skys because of undeniable first hand experience thats why I bother reading stuff on alternative news sites..so by all means continue with your Ideas I'll Happily read!!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mutantgenius

Thanks for bringing that thread forward. That's all I meant for this thread to do, is help show NASAs willingness to cover things up. They do it much more than they need to IMO.

If that makes me an idiot / Hell I'm a drooler.

Alucard

You re to kind ,thank you..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Paroxysm

Now at the link I posted in my OP. the pic has changed again. To this.

I think I've made my point clear.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Looks like someone forgot to pay the electric bill, and we are seeing the utilities being disconnectd.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join