It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City of Chaos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I once had a similar dream that changed my like, I'm pretty sure it was manhattan (because of the constructuion style), If you find out the message of the dreams please tell me (hopefully before 2012)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

Me and my friends were talking about this qoute. I believe the Bear to be Russia, and the Dragon to be China.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by prodftw

Those are my thoughts as well, however, there are many countries that use the bear as their symbol. Iran, Canada, and Russia are the primary three. There are others I am sure. China and Russia have always been the strongest in my mind however.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Attrei
I have heard both of those as well. New York is represented as the City of the Great Lady. That one was easy to figure out. Regretfully, the city of the heads, and the city of Chaos were not so easy. I am guessing that D.C. is the city of the heads. Probably city of the heads of state is how it was meant.

City of heads is definately Washington DC that isn't difficult at all, got the same thing for city of the great lady is DEF NYC. I think the city of chaos is LA(Los Angeles)...JMO...but the destruction from within= fault line within city limits= mega earthquake, again JMO but I have honed pretty good symbolism skills over the years.
edit on 14-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If this dream your talking about is real then its obvious

its about WW3 or Armageddon

Eagle stands for the US
Dragon is China
Russia is the Bear

the two cities are most definitely New York and D.C.

while the City of Chaos may not exactly stand for any city in the US,it might be the US itself

now if you hear about any other animals, i.e. Elephant or Lion

those will stand for India and Britain

this is a clear message if one at all

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This dream is most definitely a dream that I have been having. This dream is one that I have focused on since I was ten years old, as it plagued me for the entire year until I learned to control my dreams. (I read a bunch of books on lucid dreaming and put into practice most of the techniques that were shown. Found ones that worked for me and now I can control what I dream about.)

I do agree with what you define the different places for certain, those fit what I have believed since i was very young. The City of Chaos is a specific city. I know that this dream is for me and those that go with me and represents things here in the U.S. that must be dealt with, but I just don't know for certain what city it may be.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The city of heads is Atlanta, not D.C.
D.C. is the city of chaos.
Being struck from within has strange overtones of treason when read in the context of D.C.

Atlanta is the home of CNN, which is nothing but non stop talking heads.
The head of the CDC is in atlanta.
And just google/bing up "headquarters atlanta" to have your mind blown on how many corporate headquaters, companies, and organizations were either founded there or have their headquarters there.

(these two cents are merely opinions)
David Grouchy

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidgrouchy
The city of heads is Atlanta, not D.C.
D.C. is the city of chaos.
Being struck from within has strange overtones of treason when read in the context of D.C.

Atlanta is the home of CNN, which is nothing but non stop talking heads.
The head of the CDC is in atlanta.
And just google/bing up "headquarters atlanta" to have your mind blown on how many corporate headquaters, companies, and organizations were either founded there or have their headquarters there.

(these two cents are merely opinions)
David Grouchy

That does make sense too, as Atlanta has the stone watchamacallits too. The headstones aren't they called?

Nope they are called the guidestones, but I don't doubt those nasty little monnikers have a part to play in the downfall of sane society. I mean limiting the population is a harbinger of sick society.
edit on 15-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

edit on 15-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I normally stay clear of this forum, however, I felt somewhat compelled to read. Interesting dream(s). A few things caught my attention. First of all, I should tell you my first thoughts about this "city of chaos" was Chicago or Detroit for some reason, but I think that was just fluff. As I read on, and my definitions of a city changed, I thought of the NYSE. Just something to ponder; dreams tend to be... well, undefined...

As for "the clouds will part and thunder will rend the heavens", this is a close match to Isaiah 64:1, which refers to God's return to Earth to enact his vengeance upon the nations. So... yeah... yikes.

I agree that the bear, dragon, and eagle could refer to separate nations, but keep in mind that the dragon could be a symbol for evil (or the devil), and the eagle could represent an empire. The eagle was used by the Roman empire, the Byzantine empire, the Persian empire, the Nazis, and of course the American empire. I'm not too keen on the symbolism of the Bear, unfortunately.

Tail feathers on birds often help in flight. Maybe an attack on the air force, or perhaps even communication media. They can also just play towards decoration, show, or mating incentives. Maybe this could refer to eugenics, or even an end to pointless entertainment things. The overall encompassing idea that comes to mind for this is an EMP attack. Just brainstorming here.

My suggestion would be to pay attention to what details are given to you in your dreams; any detail could hold significance.

I have recurring dreams as well. They are dire dreams of invasion, many of which I don't survive. They seem to relate to defending my family and friends, and they all incorporate technology that I've never encountered. As a man who dreams vividly--and often lucidly--every night, I encourage you to confront your personal vices to clear the clutter, so to speak, in your dreams. I know you don't feel comfortable revealing some of the details, and certain details may not be meant for sharing. However, the more details the better.

Nonetheless, keep dreaming, my friend. Hope to hear more from you. I'm gonna sleep on it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sine.nomine

I have honestly no full clue on the translations of the dream. I just know when parts do come true. I have already seen so much of it happen. I see my family getting killed, as well as many of my friends. I honestly think that is the part that hurts so much when it repeats.

Many of the parts are specific to me. Skills I must learn, people I must meet, and places I must visit, before during and after the war starts. I just know a war is coming and win and loose I intend to be on the side of what I consider moral and Just.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

The Guide stones are not in Atlanta, I live about two hours north west of them. I have gone to them and seen them for my self. The place gave me the willies. I do have pics of them, and will share them at another time.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Yes we are control. Since 9-11 told C.I.A. a month ahead of time. Chicago I took the MI-6 team down. San Diego fires I put them out. I stopped Bush and his Oil cronies from killing our Country with hurricanes by not doing the math on the largest oil platform in the world. Everyone worries about serious seismic activity being a problem i take some pressure off the plate.... Did I miss anything there GypsyHC?
edit on 29-5-2012 by Atisha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
If you are looking for the stones you found them....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org... Uranium or Plutonium?

en.wikipedia.org... Mine's the Plutonium part.

en.wikipedia.org... The year I joined the Air Force.

en.wikipedia.org... The year I was born.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The Great Lady is Mother Mary.... The town they are aiming for is either Notre Dame or the Vatican the Vatican being the most plausible. That is because they can knock down the thirteen pillars and unleash the powers of the African Gods on the people of the Illuminati. We have very few people who know this is factual truth though. I have already begun to collect the energies of the Pharoes and have thwarted over 15 attacks on Notre dame myself. I am at the point where I will let them attack Notre Dame though if they continue to oppress us. I am ready for civil war which is what The Tea Party has been instigating so they can make our president I put in office look bad but it just makes them look more and more like what they are....
edit on 31-5-2012 by Atisha because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2012 by Atisha because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join