It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

City of Chaos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Since I have been very young, I have had a dream in which I hear the words,

"The City of the great lady and the city of the heads shall be struck from above,

This will be the first of the signs,

There shall be a time of waiting, then the city of chaos will be struck from within.

This is the sign to head for safety."

I have been spending many years trying to figure this out. I know it has to be a U.S. city, as that is where the dream is set. I know the answers to the first half, but the last part is the one I am trying to guess.
What I am wanting to know, what U.S. city would best fit in with the statement of "City of Chaos". I know it is not the same as a city IN chaos. There is a major difference between the two. I have had friends over the years tell me many different suggestions, however, I will not bias anyone with the choices that I have already been given.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well, the most chaotic city that I've been to is New York. I would also say that it is a city of chaos, not in chaos.

New Orleans during Mardi Gras can be pretty chaotic. But I would classify that as more of a city in chaos rather than of chaos.

Hope that helps, but my guess is that my observation is not unique...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have heard both of those as well. New York is represented as the City of the Great Lady. That one was easy to figure out. Regretfully, the city of the heads, and the city of Chaos were not so easy. I am guessing that D.C. is the city of the heads. Probably city of the heads of state is how it was meant.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

That is an interesting mystery of a dream, I wish I had something helpful to add.

Do let us know more details if you can think of them and/or figure them out.

Thank you for sharing that, I am curious.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The problem is I have this dream repeatedly. The majority of it is showing me parts of my life as I have grown up. It first started back when I was ten years old. The dream has repeated itself over the past 25 years. I lost contact with most of the people who were in the dream, then oddly enough just in the past few weeks I have suddenly been either contacted or gotten in contact with those people through old friends and acquaintances.

The dream is always from my direct perspective. As a matter of fact, this dream is what spurred me into studying lucid dreaming, dream control, and dream interpretation. From there I ended up studying much more, but that would be for another post.

To briefly describe the main points of the dream.

The dream always starts from the day that it is. It usually skips pretty quickly just showing me key points, when I was younger I use to see gray walls, blue floors, and a lot of white ceilings. Then it would go on to show certain faces just in brief, like it was showing me the main characters in a movie. Certain vehicles, certain houses, certain other locations, as if each of these things were something I must remember. From there I would feel myself pulled to what was the most important. First I would hear the words from above, from then on it was about a group of friends and my self who were involved in a struggle against a government that had gone tyrannical, and were arresting/killing certain members of their population.

I won't go into a full and total description here in this post, but that is the rough outline of how the dream went.

I can write it all up, but when I do I begin to feel panicky and agitated, and my nerves begin to twitch. I can barely even type the synopsis without this happening. I start feeling like I need to immediately go to the first location that I am suppose to go to. I have this place marked, ready, and waiting for me to arrive. I have even given the others that I know were in the dream the instructions of where to meet me, and if they can't where to head after a certain amount of time. Each of these details were completely spelled out to me in the dream.

When I was 18 the dream changed and no longer contained the gray walls, white ceilings, blue floors, and people in strange uniforms. I ended up joining the U.S. Navy. This was one of the first big signs to me that this dream was coming true. Since I have exited the navy I have met every person that I had dreamed about. Only recently, however, did I get back in contact with nearly all of them. Only one or two are still lacking from me finding them. Though I have a feeling that when the time comes they will show up, or that I will come across them in my travels.

On September 11, 2001 my dream changed again, now the warning I hear in the dream since is "Watch for the City of Chaos to be struck from within." This warning is the one that I have been listening for, and watching for. This is why I just wish to figure out which one is that city.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

Wow! Thank you for taking the time to share that much, especially since you get that agitated feeling.

That is interesting and I wish you luck as you explore this mystery, I will try to keep my eyes open for any updates you add.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
City of Chaos....really can't help you there but if I come up with anything I'll let you know.

What I did think was perhaps to see which US cities are more likely to cause chaos through their destruction. At least that's how I interpret that. Like, if London was destroyed by whatever then it would cause chaos throughout the rest of England or whichever city/country combination you can think of.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
There is a theological definition of Chaos - roughly 'void at the beginning of Creation' so to speak, does that ring a bell?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
No, that doesn't particularly ring a bell. I will look into that one. There are so many possibilities, it is very difficult to put together.

In regards to choosing the most chaotic city here in the U.S., that is a hard one. We have so many places that are nearly impossible to get around, move through, and seem to be the living embodiment of chaos.

I have heard, L.A., Las Vegas, Detroit, New Orleans, and Chicago the most. Any one of them could fit the bill. I do thank everyone for their input so far.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I am in Virginia, 30 minutes from D.C, its 12:47am, something really loud just sounded like it was launched from the right of our house, maybe a few miles away, flew straight over the house REALLY loudly, I had to go outside to hear it, however the house is covered by trees. Couldn't see anything through them. It flew over the house and to the left far away but then came back over the house and pulsed this loud sound, then flew off to the left again and almost sounded like a pulsating roar of a rocket being fired. But if this was a missile, it was a HUGE missile. Im not sure what it was but both the Girlfriend and I went outside, and she was saying she was scared. Just not sure what that means, Could be a plane I guess..

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by januaryx5th

My advice there would be to see if you or your girlfriend could keep a camera handy and a way to get away from the trees in time to try and film it if it happens again.

Perhaps real life events and other dreams could somehow tie into this "city of chaos" dream? I'm of the belief that quite a number of dreams posted here in the last year at least may all tie together so perhaps different people are receiving different "visions" as it were?

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Interesting indeed, I say we should put our detective skills in action, and investigate; look for patterns/etc.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
That is what I was thinking, that perhaps I am not the only one that has dreamed of these things. I know that when I was a child I came across many who had similar dreams. They often crossed paths in parts, though the majority was always from their view point. I do believe that children are more perceptive when it comes to dream, regretfully, I have none of my own to ask what they have been dreaming about lately.

Thank you again for your suggestions.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

Yeah, I use to remember more of my dreams and in more detail when I was a kid, unfortunately I went most of my life not keep a dream journal.

But from 2007 - maybe earlier 2010 I had a dream blog, but stopped blogging, now I am trying to start again.

I lost so many of my dreams from 2010 - now, but I am in the process of trying to type those fragments of various dreams that I can remember and I am posting them here; then I will start posting some dreams from my dream blog.

You are welcome and thank you for sharing.

edit on 18-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Typo

edit on 18-2-2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Typo

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Once more this dream came again. For the past four nights it has repeated, this time in a bit more detail. I saw the caverns where I am to head clearly, even heard a whisper like the trees and rocks were speaking.

"The city of chaos will be struck from within...

The clouds will part and thunder will rend the heavens.

The bear and the dragon shall tear the tail feathers from the eagle,

watch and wait, your time is soon."

The dream starts with me picking my wife up from work in a rush. She has collected a group of things that we will need and throws them into the vehicle. We head quickly to the pumps just in front of her work, I start pumping gas while she goes and collects all the water, oil, and dehydrated meat from the gas station that we can afford.

We immediately head for the mountains. Upon arrival I park the van and climb to the top, there I place a marker showing which direction everyone else needs to head. Then I head into the woods about a half mile and set up a temp camp. While waiting for others to show, my wife begins hiking with our dog toward the ?north? toward the cave system. It ends up taking her and the dog two and a half days hiking, meanwhile, at least six others have joined mean and are beginning to head that direction.

The dream skips some time, not sure exactly how much, but to judge from facial hair growth, at least three months, I find myself (driving, hiking, riding a horse, or a bike not sure which the vehicle is hard to see. I think this is due to the fact we will change transports often) across country. We are heading toward our final safe destination when the first problem crops up, that of lack of water and food.

My hands are trembling too much to continue.. I will write again later.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The dream goes into detail of how we deal with the water problem. I make certain that each person with us starts carrying at a minimum of two gallons of water. I know this is a lot of weight, but so many people has stuff that was not necessary. Everyone didn't need a skillet, two tents, more than two changes of clothes, and other things (video game systems, ipods, computers, and other junk that was not needed for survival. One or two of these tech items yes, but not everyone.

We continued on till we got accosted finally by the first group of government (not sure which one was in charge) officials. I made certain that the majority of the group hid and deviated, while myself and two others (yes I know who they are) went on to speak to the government group. They demanded our I.D.'s. I told them that mine was lost in a (incident in some city) and was displaced. They demanded I go with them to a camp. My friends and I agreed and went. When we arrived we found hundreds if not thousands there.

My two friends and I ended up breaking out a large group of people. Many more died than we rescued.

Again, I have to stop for a bit.. I will continue later.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

Wow! Thank you for sharing those new details, it sounds like this is going to get intense.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Once we freed those people, we immediately broke them up into smaller groups, instructed them as to where the cave systems they could use were at. From there we headed back to join our group. The dream continued to show me multiple battles, different towns that we passed through.

One of the towns that stands out in my mind is a larger town in a desert like area, it had a main hill in the center that led toward a lake. From the top of the hill the houses all had a Spanish motif, mainly done in white, pink, and pale brown stucco with the flat roofs and crenelations that you often see on the adobe style houses. Myself and six others were trying to stealthily move from house to house in an attempt to get to some supplies that were in that town. We kept avoiding these large white vans, as well as police cars.
The supplies in this town were kept in the house of one of the people that was with us. They claimed to have a fairly large seed stock, as well as dried food. Our entire purpose was to get to that location (this person is one of the few I have not met yet). We barely made it to that house in time. There was a large explosion that rocked the area just after we got into the house. We took what we could and slipped out, we found that the town was being attacked not by the U.S. soldiers as we had been fighting before, but now a foreign nation was attacking.

I don't know who they were. I did not recognize the symbol on their uniform.(it was blurred out. I hate when that happens in my dreams, normally, I can read in them.) Nor did I recognize the language the new army was speaking. The rest of the dream consisted of us trying to avoid all the armies. Luckily, with the seed stock and dried food the guy had we were able to hold out for nearly two years in hiding.

Near the end of the dream, I found myself at a place called Courthouse Butte outside of Sedona, Arizona. We were standing atop the Butte watching this army march toward us, along with tanks, planes, and many other things of war. Suddenly, I heard a friend say "What's that?" pointing behind us. I turned and looked, there was this flight of creatures coming out of the sky toward us. At this point my dream has had three different endings.

One of them I blink, get scared, step backward and fall off the cliff.
The next ending I stand and raise my weapon to the sky.. a missile hits my exact location and I go boom.
The final one I see the flight sigh heavily, shrug and head down the butte toward the army saying "F*** it.. I'm gonna die anyhow, may as well die fighting."

There is more to the central part of the dream, but it is very personal and hard to talk about. The dream is very in detail with everything that happens to the people that die and how they die. Including my wife, two children that I take in, and many others I care deeply about. I hope and pray every day that I was sent this dream to maybe be able to save the people I care for the most, but so far I have only been able to make very minor changes.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

"The City of the great lady and the city of the heads shall be struck from above,

This will be the first of the signs,

There shall be a time of waiting, then the city of chaos will be struck from within.

This is the sign to head for safety."

The beast had 7 heads, is it the United Nations or WTC it had seven buildings? the great lady is Mystery Babylon that great whore. There is also a mystery babalon society. There shall be a time of waiting, post 9/11 when the WTC were struck at their heads by planes, there will be a time of waiting, then the city (New York) will be struck again.

Oh wow I have to edit this post again, I think the great lady is the statue of Liberty. This is really incredible stuff.

Fascinating dream.
edit on 16-3-2011 by 12.21.12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-3-2011 by 12.21.12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Attrei

Wow! That sounds like a terrible situation and it covers such a large amount of time for a dream(s).

Thank you for sharing that much, I do hope you have some happier endings next time and/or happier dreams.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join