It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream of Jesus and Grey Aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
First off im not tying to push anything on anyone so please dont think that. I have my beliefs and you have yours and thats the way it should be.

So I have to tell you about this bazaar and powerful dream I had last night.

I was In a back seat of a car like a wagon. I don’t remember where we were going but we stopped in this old town. I get out and start walking around and this person walks up to me. I had a bad feeling about him and when he approached I could see what he really was. A “Grey” alien and inside of it I seen evil, I know sounds crazy but hear it out. He then tells me he is my god. I reject him and tell him there is only one god and I’m with Jesus. It screeches and with some unknown force it gets yanked into the forest and disappears.

I start going around town and talking to the people and all of them would say god lives in their town and they would point out into the distance to the grey alien. I then told them NO, there is only one god and that is not it. I then told them about Jesus and how he died for our sins and how he is the son of god.

As I continued to tell everyone in the town about Jesus they started to follow me and started to think I was Jesus. I told them No, that I was not Jesus but I’m a follower of Jesus. The crowed of people continued to follow me as well as the grey alien/ Demon but further off in the distance and more transparent looking.

I later found out that there was one more person in the town that believed that the “Grey” was god and I found him in an old church. I told him about the word of god and about Jesus and he no longer believed in the grey/demon. The alien then made one last cry and disappeared forever. I turned around to see everyone smiling and cheering. I then turn back around to talk to the last guy and to my surprise the guy was not standing there but it was Jesus himself.

He was about two feet in front of me hovering above the ground about a foot. There was an intense beautiful bright light behind him. The one thing that stuck out in my mind was his long wavy hair and robes. Once I realized who I was standing in front of I felt a huge presences of happiness and relief. I dropped to the ground on my Knees and started crying in relief and joy. It was so powerful I’m tearing up just thinking about it.

I looked up at him and he looked down at me and didn’t say a word to me but what I felt was the emotions of its going to be ok and don’t be afraid. He was there for maybe 3-4 seconds as I cried and asked for forgiveness then he slowly faded away.

I then woke up and all day today I have been feeling the since of peace and as if a load has been lifted off my shoulders. It was the first time he ever came to me in a dream and I hope it’s not the last. I’m still trying to piece it all together to find out what it all means but maybe there isn’t any meaning other then I’m here.

I just wanted to share that with you. Have you ever had a dream like that and was visited by Jesus?

edit on 15-2-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Personally, I would've tried to talk to him. I am not Christian, but I do believe that Jesus was a great man and had a great message for humanity, that got completely ridden over and made corrupt by the church. I would've asked him philosophical questions and the works. Must have been a great dream

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Its clear you had an amazing dream. All beliefs and thoughts are energy and things that can manifest. I personally am not a follower of Jesus but can appreciate that he is who you turned to in a time of crisis.
I once had a similar dream about the grays, but in my fear of them I called out to the Goddess Quan Yin and she did indeed rescue me. I woke up feeling comforted and protected. Those types of dreams can also be a type of alien telepathy and you were not having it based on your beliefs. Keep a dream journal.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thank you for respecting what I believe. As I do respect yours. I always have a hard time posting things because of the matter of religion and people lasing out. whats yours is yours whats mine is mine. thats all it has to be.

Thanks,

Camaro

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

You are truly privileged my brother. I can only imagine what it's like to see the face of the almighty even if it was only a dream. In my opinion, this was more prophetic than anything aliens=demons. If this "extraterrestrial" force does make itself known they will claim credit for our creation. But just as it is written "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." Matthew 24:24 (NKJV). When the time comes we must become the light in the darkness so to speak, as you were in the dream.
edit on 18-2-2011 by Artorius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SpreadLoveNotHate

Yes, I have had dreams like yours. I feel that you did actually visit on some other level Jesus and the beings are actually aliens/angels. You are a protector of some sort. Perhaps to the people around you that I feel you are truly honest, caring. Evil is walking and you probably see this on a daily basis. We are here to help one another, live peacefully but of course if you turn on the news, the rich get richer, they don't care about the person next door that may not have anything to eat. I would encourage you to look at an area that you can help people, working in a hospital, a center providing food to those in need, something. When ever you see Jesus, it is a confirmation of sort that you have been asking for some guidance and you are being given it. You have to read between the lines.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What a wonderful dream. I wish I had something similar. Doesn't the bible state that the young will dream dreams, and the old will have visions? Maybe God also sends is messages through dreams. When the time of the great deception comes, you'll be ready brother. No alien gospel for us.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I would have to report sence my dream ive been at peace, ready for what the world has to throw at me. Im 24 and no longer fear death and the unknowing. I use to have questions about my faith but now belive. Its a great feeling

new topics

top topics

join