It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Col. Steve Wilsons Star Wars City (SDI/01) Chart from 1997

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Star Wars City (SDI/01) - U.S. Space Counter-Intelligence Headquarters

Have been researching a chart that was posted by the late Col. Steve Wilson back in 1997 :

(NOTE : check bottom of image, it scrolls to the right.)

Now I don't believe in MAJI, MJ-12, etc, but I don't not believe in them either. So have been trying to get a better picture of what was going on back when this chart was released, (by Col. Wilsons Skywatch International I think.) and even though things have changed a lot since then it's still interesting seeing how this might fit together. Have also learnt a few things as well.

Much of this is very basic research, but it's just been done to get a better idea of what Col. Wilson was trying to show. To think this is how things are nowadays is impossible, because some of the companies for a start have merged, been bought out by others, etc.

Anyway, this is for anyone researching the Military Industrial Complex and UFO's, Majestic, etc, and tries to cover every bit of the chart from top to bottom.

- - -

NRO

The NRO designs, builds and operates the nation's reconnaissance satellites. NRO products, provided to an expanding list of customers like the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the Department of Defense (DoD), can warn of potential trouble spots around the world, help plan military operations, and monitor the environment.

www.nro.gov...

- - -

President

Nothing needed here really!

- - -

MAJI

From Colonel Steve Wilson :

MAJI – Majority Agency for Joint Intelligence. All information, disinformation, and intelligence is gathered and evaluated by this agency. This agency is responsible for all disinformation and operates in conjunction with the CIA, NSA, DIA, and the Office of Naval Intelligence. This is a very powerful organization and all Alien projects are under its control. MAJI is responsible only to MJ-12. MAJIC is the security classification and clearance of all Alien connected material, projects, and information.

Plenty more here : obscurantist.com...

- - -

National Security Council

The National Security Council (NSC) is the President's principal forum for considering national security and foreign policy matters with his senior national security advisors and cabinet officials. Since its inception under President Truman, the Council's function has been to advise and assist the President on national security and foreign policies. The Council also serves as the President's principal arm for coordinating these policies among various government agencies.

www.whitehouse.gov...

- - -

National Security Agency (NSA) / Central Security Service (CSS)

The National Security Agency/Central Security Service (NSA/CSS) is home to America's codemakers and codebreakers. The National Security Agency has provided timely information to U.S. decision makers and military leaders for more than half a century. The Central Security Service was established in 1972 to promote a full partnership between NSA and the cryptologic elements of the armed forces.

www.nsa.gov...

- - -

Director Of Central Intelligence

DCI. Office existed from January 23, 1946, and was replaced by Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (D/CIA) and Director of National Intelligence. (DNI) in april 2005.

- - -

Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)

The Central Intelligence Agency was created in 1947 with the signing of the National Security Act by President Harry S. Truman. The act also created a Director of Central Intelligence (DCI) to serve as head of the United States intelligence community; act as the principal adviser to the President for intelligence matters related to the national security; and serve as head of the Central Intelligence Agency. The Intelligence Reform and Terrorism Prevention Act of 2004 amended the National Security Act to provide for a Director of National Intelligence who would assume some of the roles formerly fulfilled by the DCI, with a separate Director of the Central Intelligence Agency.

www.cia.gov...

- - -

Star Wars City, Colorado Springs HQ

Location of Peterson Air Force Base, which is home to Air Force Space Command (AFSPC), North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), 21st Space Wing (21 SW), and Army Space Command. Plenty of others too, check links below.

Peterson Units : www.peterson.af.mil...
Air Force Space Command : www.afspc.af.mil...

Also location of Schriever Air Force Base, home to 50th Space Wing (50 SW), Space Innovation & Development Center, and the Missile Defense Integration and Operations Center.

Again, plenty of other units : www.schriever.af.mil...

The United States Air Force Academy (USAFA) is also in the city.

- - -

North American Aerospace Command (NORAD)

The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) is a United States and Canada bi-national organization charged with the missions of aerospace warning and aerospace control for North America. Aerospace warning includes the monitoring of man-made objects in space, and the detection, validation, and warning of attack against North America whether by aircraft, missiles, or space vehicles, through mutual support arrangements with other commands

www.norad.mil...

- - -

Air Force Special Academy (AFSA)

From dialogue between Dr. Richard Boylan and Col. Steve Wilson, USAF

RB: In the Star Wars City (SDI/01) organizational chart you posted, there is identified an "Air Force Special Academy" (AFSA), which takes its orders from Star Wars City in Colorado Springs, CO. I take it that this is not the regular Air Force Academy, right?

SW: Note: No it isn't the Regular Academy.

RB: Is it AFSA which trains the military astronauts who are quietly sent up from Vandenberg Air Force Base, Ca, while the press keeps the public's attention on the Space Shuttle operating from Cape Canaveral, FL?

SW: Note: Yes, Vandenburg and Beale AF bases are both involved.

RB: Or does the AFSA have some other function?

SW: Note: Yes, it has other functions in Black Ops.

www.drboylan.com...

Would love to know more on these if they exist/existed.

- - -

1010 Special Security Squadron

Hardly anything on these guys. Have this :

- 1010th SSS Cheyenne Mountain Complex, CO - SPACECOM

From here : webspace.webring.com...

And this :

From here : aflifer.tripod.com...

Would love to know anything more though that's not just speculation.

- - -

Consolidated Space Operations Center (CSOC)

In 1985, during the course of the Data Systems Modernization effort, satellite control operations started a gradual transition from Sunnyvale to a more secure and modernized facility at Schriever Air Force Base in Colorado Springs. But before this newly built Consolidated Space Operations Center (CSOC) could become operational, it needed a communication system to connect it with remote tracking stations throughout the world. The new communication system was experiencing development problems, and it looked as though the Air Force would not be able to start satellite control operations on schedule. To prevent this delay, Aerospace worked with the Air Force to develop a communication system, called Backhaul, that would connect the Consolidated Space Operations Center to the Satellite Control Facility at Sunnyvale. It could then use the existing communication links from Sunnyvale to the remote tracking stations. Aerospace conducted architecture studies, developed system specifications, and supported the design, integration, and testing of this system. As a result, Air Force operators were able to begin satellite operations through the Backhaul link in 1988. Moreover, the experience gained in implementing Backhaul proved useful when the new communication system connecting the Consolidated Space Operations Center to the remote tracking stations was completed several years later, through a project called Wideband Direct Connect.

www.aero.org...

- - -

Rockwell International

Rockwell International was a major American manufacturing conglomerate in the latter half of the 20th century, involved in aircraft, the space industry, both defense-oriented and commercial electronics, automotive and truck components, printing presses, valves and meters, and industrial automation. It was the ultimate incarnation of a series of companies founded by Willard Rockwell. At its apex in the 1990s, Rockwell International was #27 on the Fortune 500 list, with assets of over $8 billion and sales of $27 billion.

en.wikipedia.org...

- - -

Martin Marietta

Merged with Lockheed in 1995 to create Lockheed Martin.

en.wikipedia.org...

- - -

Kaman Industries

Kaman : www.kaman.com...

Kaman Aerospace : www.kamanaero.com...

Kaman Industrial Technologies : www.kamandirect.com...

From Aerospace site :

The Kaman Aerospace Group is comprised of Kaman Aerospace Corporation, Kamatics Corporation, RWG Frankenjura GmbH, Kaman Composites and Brookhouse Holdings, Limited. Today's Kaman Aerospace Corp. includes three principal operating divisions: the Aerostructures Division, the Helicopters Division, and the Precision Products Division.

Kaman Aerospace Corp. produces composite and metallic aircraft structures and components for commercial and military aircraft; markets and supports the SH-2G Super Seasprite maritime helicopter and the K-MAX medium- to heavy-lift helicopter; and designs and manufactures safe, arm and fuzing devices for missiles and bombs. Kaman Aerospace also designs and manufactures other advanced technology products, including precision non-contact measuring systems for industrial and scientific use. In addition, the company's Electro-Optics Development Center designs and manufactures advanced electro-optic systems for defense applications.

- - -

Aerojet

Aerojet, a GenCorp Inc. (NYSE: GY) company, is a major space and defense contractor specializing in missile and space propulsion, and defense and armaments. Since the company was founded in 1942, it has led the way in the development of crucial technology and products that have kept America strong and furthered human's exploration of space.

www.aerojet.com...

- - -

Ford Aerospace

Bought by Loral Corporation in 1990, then mostly bought itself by Lockheed Martin in 1996. What was left was renamed as Loral Space & Communications. Now known as Space Systems/Loral.

SS/L is a premier designer, manufacturer, and integrator of reliable communications satellites and satellite systems for an international roster of commercial and government customers.

www.ssloral.com...

- - -

McDonnell Douglas

Formed in 1967 as a merger with McDonnell Aircraft and Douglas Aircraft, later merged again with Boeing.

Made the Delta II space launch vehicle and Skylab space station.

en.wikipedia.org...

- - -

Decision Science Applications, Inc.

Bought on August 21st, 1998 by SM&A Corporation, who then changed their name to Emergent Information Technologies, Inc. on May 4th, 2000. From Sept 11th of that year :

Emergent Information Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq:EITI) has been selected for a subcontract currently valued at approximately $40 million to provide engineering, science and technology services to NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center as a member of the Science Systems and Applications Inc. (SSAI) team for the Space and Earth Sciences Data Analysis (SESDA) contract.

The total value of the five-year prime contract is $204.5 million.

www.highbeam.com...

- - -

Teledyne Ryan

Ryan Aeronautical Company was bought by Teledyne in 1969/1970, making it Teledyne Ryan. This part was then bought from Teledyne by Northrop Grumman in 1999. Not sure why it's on the chart as Teledyne Ryan when the chart says 'revised: 07/04/01' in the top right hand corner. Maybe just left to show the chart as it was for Wilson, along with the previous in the list, Decision Science Applications, Inc.

Teledyne : www.teledynetechnologies.com...

Ryan Aeronautical : en.wikipedia.org...

- - -

Rockefeller Co.

No need at all to go into these, not surprising at all for them to be involved. For those that some how haven't heard of them, starting here might give a good idea : en.wikipedia.org...

And for their history, Standard Oil : en.wikipedia.org...

- - -

Fujiaka Co.

There's always one. Nothing found on these at all.

- - -

IBM

Clearly linked in several areas, strange to see them only connected to a few on the chart. But connected to Lockheed Martin (merged company from above and below on chart.) and Kaman Industries, so :

With Lockheed, 2,450 results from IBM's own site showing the obvious huge connection : www.ibm.com...

Not much with Kaman though : www.ibm.com...

- - -

One confusing point that sticks out at the end : I don't understand why the Department of Defense (DoD) aren't on there. They'd surely be involved right near the top of the chart.

Other threads of note :

By mikesingh - The Top Secret US Military Space Program. Is The Future Already Here?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And by zorgon - NAVY Space Command Uncovered :

edit on 15-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Feb 15 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What pops out at me is that there is a line going somewhere above NRO, but no line above the President. Who or what belongs at the top of the NRO line?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoltonWanderer
What pops out at me is that there is a line going somewhere above NRO, but no line above the President. Who or what belongs at the top of the NRO line?

It crosses over to MAJI, check the bottom of the image and you'll see that you can scroll to the right. It's basically saying that the NRO and MAJI could go beyond the President and cut him out of the loop.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
About done editing now, just done about 30 I think... Plenty of typos, cut down a few quotes, fixed info for Teledyne that was wrong and added links. Also expanded the Star Wars City, Colorado Springs HQ section with links that show loads of other related units.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Originally posted by BoltonWanderer

It crosses over to MAJI, check the bottom of the image and you'll see that you can scroll to the right. It's basically saying that the NRO and MAJI could go beyond the President and cut him out of the loop.

Actually, if you look at the chart, above the president, the top line follows through MAJI all the way to the bottom, to the Rockefeller Co..

I guess the Rockefeller Co. is at the bottom to make it look like it's not that important?

Even though, according to this chart, that really means the Rockefeller Co. group has more authority than the president in some cases?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
that 1010 special security patch is almost mockingly suspicious.. the pyramids? really america?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

We need more threads like this in the A&U forum. You've found something interesting and gone looking for more details. Not only that, you've posted your ideas and added links to sources. It's a S&F from me for these points and more.

Unfortunately, Boylan is as crazy as a dog with an itchy ass. He promoted Wilson without doing his due diligence and has a history of fantasy stories that are similar to Hoagland in their imagination and scope. I haven't (so far) read anything by Boylan that stands up under examination. To make matters worse, very few researchers take him seriously either. Boylan responds to his critics by adding them to his good, bad and ugly list. It's a fun read.

Probably the 'go to' man for checking out the honesty of 'Colonel' Wilson is Kevin Randle. Whenever someone comes out claiming a great military record, Randle goes to work and publishes the findings on his great blog A Different Perspective. He discovered that Wilson didn't have the military career he claimed and had made it all up. On top of that, he made claims that are damn near impossible too...

"Finally getting his chance, Wilson went to flight school, emerged as a fighter pilot and eventually found his way to Korea. He saw a fellow pilot shot down. Searching for him, Wilson heard a telepathic cry for help. He spotted a clearing with enough room to land and set his plane down. He taxied to where the other pilot’s lane was ‘wedged under some trees.’ Wilson jumped out, pulled the injured pilot from the wreckage and dragged him back to the aircraft."

According to Wilson (as filtered through Boylan), "I threw the radio gear out to make room for him. With me sitting on his lap, I taxied out and to the end of the clearing. Swinging around, I was there was very little room for a take-off . . . I held the brakes, gunned the engine to the breaking point, let go of the brakes and rocketed across the clearing. The minute I felt myself off the ground, I began to raise the wheels. The enemy broke cover ahead of me and began firing. I passed overhead, and heard the crunch and ripping of metal as I left me wheels in the trees. My plane became hard to manage with the undercarriage ripped away . . . I finally made it back to base . . . I felt a jolt as my plane skidded down the side of the runway and came to a halt . . . "

Randle concludes that...

So, once again, we had an "insider" blowing the whistle on the great UFO cover up, but we have nothing in the way of records, documents or corroboration for this tale. I believe that we must reject it, as we do so many others in a similar circumstance . . . at least until someone can provide some proof these stories are true.
blog: Colonel Steve Wilson

There's no doubt, in the minds of many, that the US President doesn't have oversight over everything...generals and corporate CEOs last longer than 4 or 8 years. Companies have more longevity and don't keep Intelligence agencies up to speed about everything. Intelligence agencies are also competitive institutions and don't share all they know with each other. In this light, Presidents can come and go without knowing some much...in the scheme of things.

It doesn't necessarily mean that the flow chart is wrong or inaccurate (barring the obvious flaws), what it means is that at least two people responsible for it being on-line are highly suspect and unreliable.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
Actually, if you look at the chart, above the president, the top line follows through MAJI all the way to the bottom, to the Rockefeller Co..

I guess the Rockefeller Co. is at the bottom to make it look like it's not that important?

Even though, according to this chart, that really means the Rockefeller Co. group has more authority than the president in some cases?

It might mean that they had access to info all the way from the top of the chain, but that mainly they were central to the business and money side of things with the companies/corporations instead of intelligence. Just an idea based on the way they're positioned, but along with IBM, you'd think there'd be more links to other places.

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
that 1010 special security patch is almost mockingly suspicious.. the pyramids? really america?

It's meant to be Cheyenne Mountain Complex I think, but yeah, noticed the shape too.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Awesome, cheers for the info. Slightly annoying that they're seen as liars which will probably make the chart have more errors, but it was cool researching it anyway. It was something I first saw in Nexus Magazine back in 1997 and has stuck in my head ever since, so decided to look further. Will put it down as something that's helped me learn more about the whole M.I.C. and practise for researching better stuff in the future.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

It's only by doing what you've done that any of us learn anything in this subject. We've all had our head turned by people 'in the field' who later turn out to be wrong 'uns.'

In this thread, I think you've shown an open mind that does the forum credit. That's respect from me and a few other members I can think of.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I just wanted to pop in and say, WHAT A STELLAR Opening Post for a thread!
Seriously, very nice work and when I get some free time I'll be digging in.

Thank You!

Springer...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

No probs! Hope you find some of it useful. And thanks again Kandinsky.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Nice Thread

To the person who mentioned the patch..

Check out Burntheships thread on black op patches, especially near the end of the thread with the latest NRO launches.. Huge satellites and lots of pyramid patches with delta IV Heavy Lifters

I Could Tell You But Then You Would Have to be Destroyed by Me: The Pentagon’s Black World ,

Its only at 11 pages as there are no debunkers on that one

The other agency you want to lo0ok at... kinda the new kid on the block but higher than the NRO and NSA...

They get sneaky with a hyphen to maintain three letter club status
I mentioned them in my space command thread... I call them "Space Spooks"

National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency

www1.nga.mil...

Two of my older pages on the Air Force Space Command...

No time to update it to add new material but there is plenty here to follow the trail

www.thelivingmoon.com...
www.thelivingmoon.com...
edit on 15-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by BoltonWanderer

Just FYI. US President has only Top Secret Clearance. There are many more levels above Top Secret.

Makes sense. Why would you divulge all your secrets to a person who will change almost every 4 years? Not a wise thing to do when keeping secrets.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Excuse me... McDonald Douglas???? Not McDonnell Douglas? LOL

LockHEAD? Hahaha

There goes the credibility of this chart. Out of the window.

edit on 15/2/2011 by WideOpenSpace because: spelling

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace

DANG i must be getting old

I missed that completely... thanks for spotting that

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WideOpenSpace
Excuse me... McDonald Douglas???? Not McDonnell Douglas? LOL

LockHEAD? Hahaha

edit on 15/2/2011 by WideOpenSpace because: spelling

It's ok, I don't think they're in the original, didn't notice those mistakes either though! Anyway that image was a screen capture of a .pdf chart made by stealthskater on his/her site (also on here with the same username, not sure he/she has posted for years though.) so maybe that's where the mistakes have come from. I just made it into an image as it was the biggest I could find.

Link's here : www.stealthskater.com...

To show why I used that instead this is the other image I have. It's a scan of the original version i saw from Nexus Magazine, and is a bit too small and fuzzy :

And thanks for the info and links zorgon, will definitely check those out.

....and I've just realised that's why I didn't find anything on Fujiaka, because I went from that and it's another spelling mistake. Wow. Cheers for spotting that anyway WideOpenSpace, off to check out Fujika now, not Fujiaka....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Okay I was going to ask for the link to the original. Seems someone retyped it and added the errors...

And welcome to the hunt...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Cheers, should be cool researching info that's more into the present day next, looking forward to it!

edit : tired now but one last bit -

Have been looking for Fujika and this is all I can get :

"On September 10th.1991, Arab Japan Enterprise (the present proprietor of the trademark Fujika) purchased the intellectual property, patent rights and Fujika trademark from the previous proprietor (Mr. Hisata Ohno- President of Fujika Co., Ltd.) and gradually expanded Fujika to manufacture Home Appliances, Telecommunications and Solar Energy in various countries of the far east. Today various Fujika products are popular by home makers, corporates and government sectors, thanks to our distributors and end users."

www.fujikagroup.com...

So I'm thinking telecommunications? Maybe Fujika even being there is a mistake. They're one of the groups linked to Rockefeller too which makes it even more confusing.

And found this on Decision-Science Applications, Inc :

"DSA, founded in 1977, is expected to generate sales of approximately $42 million in calendar year 1998. DSA's corporate headquarters are in Arlington, VA, with other major operations in Colorado Springs, CO, San Antonio, TX, and Rome, NY. "

www.thefreelibrary.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This 'obscuranist' site detailing the chain of operation under MAJI (obscurantist.com...) lists zero sources apart from its claim that the document was authored by Steve Wilson, do you have any confirmation?
edit on 15-2-2011 by ballsdeep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join