It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok so facebook was to shut down today and now im geting this message!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Account temporarily unavailable

Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes.

I dunno if maybe its just a littleproblem with the site or maybe its actually got to do with all that jazz a while back about it shutting down on the 15th? anyone else getting the same message?

I do apologise if im wasting anyones time by posting this!

www.facebook.com...

none of the little links on the bottom right are working either, not even the help link!!
edit on 15-2-2011 by Free4Ever2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

It's still up and I'm in your Farmville harvesting your crops.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Facebook is working fine for me ...which is unusal. Be back later I have crops to harvest

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by lostsock

No worries OP, FaceCrackStalkBook is still up and running for all your social networking 'needs', and you need not fear its demise as long as it keeps making hundreds of millions of dollars..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

FB is not shut down and it won't shut down on the 15th, it's a joke and Mark whatever his name is came out and said NO it wont be shutting down. Relax...

Honestly I think if FB were to shut down there would be mass hysteria and suicides by those who are addicted to it. I am on it daily but if it disappeared I would live...I am just getting sick of them changing everything around on there which they did again. Something about only seeing friends status' of who you interact with. I dont know I saw it online.

Did you ever have myspace? I know myspace would do that sometimes when they did maintenance maybe your page is getting a looksy?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
If I were you when it comes back I would be checking my settings to see what they changed.Check everything on your page to see what's different.If you're down and others are not they are doing something to your account.We all know that the government is giving them money right?
edit on 2/15/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

While it is nice to share with your friends, "Facecrackstalkbook" ( thank you i loved that) is the bane of humanity.
When i want my friends to know i go analog and do a face to face, it makes for a more genuine feeling too.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

works ditto..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What I can't believe is that your so bothered by this that you actually started a thread here.
Is it really so important that you can't wait 6, 12, or 24 hours to check back and see if its working later?

Myspace, Facebook, tweeting, texting.... its really sickening/disturbing how society is so wrapped up in all this. And no... I'm not old.
edit on 15-2-2011 by SnakeShot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
not only is it not going to shut down, but i beleive it was march 15th that it was suppoesedley happing not febuary, it isnt going anywhere.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ok, I give up...what the hell is a 'facebook'?

new topics

top topics

join