It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth is out there - Beware of the agents - Trust you heart!10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This is a message from the heart.

I cannot offer any 'substantial proof' but as is my message, the only 'proof' is found in ones heart. Please take a little time to read to completion before reacting.

I'm writing this message to combat the subtle attempts of 'mind controlling' that are prevalent on this and many other discussion sites made by members whose attempts may appear quite general and personal, but are in reality, very specific in their purpose and for whom they are designed.

Their targets are those of us who are actually here to learn, to share information and to help our friends and brothers along our paths of enlightenment. The purpose is to discourage one from listening to ones heart and instead use the cold, logical and 'proof' needing mind that can be controlled by subtle messages in language and suggestion.

The reason one should trust ones heart over ones mind, not just when frequenting discussion sites but over all aspects of life is because the heart is always true and ultimately the heart decides what is 'proof' .

The general and most common way for these certain characters to 'mind-control' is to torpedo any attempts at uncovering the truth by demanding that it adhere to their system of 'actual', 'real', or 'substantial' proof. What they want you to subscribe to is their attitude of ''if there's no actual proof then it simply must be of no merit'' . This, you may feel, is a fairly mature and constructive way of dealing with the wealth of information that one encounters on sites such as this; of course, this is the mind talking...

I would never expect any one to listen to only the heart and ignore everything the mind has to say, but what is encouraged by these characters is for one to listen not to ones heart but only to ones head - which has only two possible outcomes.. 1. Ones head goes into the ground 2. Ones head goes up ones arse.

PROOF PROOF PROOF! They can be heard shouting in almost every thread here but allow me to explain why this is not a mature and productive attitude.

Go back to school/college... think of how much information you had to encounter. If everyone at school had the attitude of PROOF PROOF PROOF then nobody would bother to return because what this attitude does is question everything, including the demanded proof which as is apparent, is never enough. 'So you say 1 + 1 = 2?.. where's the proof? So what, its written in this book - where's the proof its author was a highly qualified mathematician (there rarely seems to be any individual whose credential are credible enough for these characters)
so it says its right on my calculator, but how do I know its not been corrupted? Where's the proof?''

The point of that last paragraph was to attempt to illustrate that for one to accept truth or give merit to anything then one has to make a decision using the mind and the heart. The mind must make the decision but it must seek the proof it had been so conditioned to require - from the heart.

The truth is always out there. The truth is always out there, and as these characters know, it cannot be otherwise, however, what they can only do about this fact is to manipulate the truth into areas that you may be 'on the fence about' so that they can force your mind into making a decision whilst it is not connected to the heart.

Apart from demanding that everything first satisfy their prerequisite of 'proof' (which without the heart can never be satisfied) they will sometimes use humour or a condescending attitude in the hope you'll read their typically speedy response to a OP, see that they have been awarded a few stars (these characters work together) and think ''yeah..its probably a load or rubbish'' .

If you already live from the heart then you will not be affected by these characters, well done guys, but there are many of you that are seeking the truth and have yet to decide upon a number of things. My message put simply is take your time when making a decision, visit as many areas as you feel necessary, read all the comments - even those from these unhelpful characters because it is also important to understand what and why they are but essentially, please, make your decision from the heart and don't be too easily influenced by ignorance or the egotistical 'PROOF' agents.

Think from the heart. Decide from the heart. Learn from the heart. Live from the heart.

The truth is out there, you're heart will help you find it and the truth will set you free.

From my heart

BC

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Kudos to you on a well written post! Sometimes all you have is faith and that is ok!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

Agreed. There have been several forums this holds true in.
Its my guess, but I'm willing to wager that the trend continues.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
yes, hear-hear....that is needed on ATS
...thanks for doing that post

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You seem to be saying that living from the heart is more beneficial than living from our heads but.......
Where is your proof?

Anyway, great thread.

At the end of the day, whether they are able to admit it or not,
The people you speak of who are constantly requiring what they consider "proof" while at the same time, moving the goal posts as to what qualifies as proof, are very scared on a base level. They really don't WANT to know what is
clearly evident. It is not up to you or I to violate their free will. They have made a decision NOT to know. Don't corner them and FORCE them to know or you will be met with the same reaction as you would if you cornered a lion who was trying to flee.
Just let it go.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Very well written and I agree with you 100% This reminds me of something.. When I was a little girl I was camping with my family at some point I turned over a rock and found a black spider with pink polka dots on it ( I was 10 ) I dropped the rock back on the spider and went a got my dad... of course the spider was gone so i had no proof that there was such a thing as a black spider with pink polka dots. That camping trip has been remembered by my family for years as the spider vacation with much good hearted teasing. UNTIL the day my dad years later found a black spider with pink polka dots on it and finally agreed that they must be real. He finally had his proof but i had learned a valuable lesson 1. Never lose faith in what you know to be true. 2. No matter what you see someone will always say "no you didnt, you are just imagining things. 3. People will only truly believe in something if they see it with their own eyes and will refuse to take another persons word for it until they come across the unexplainable themselves.

top topics

join