It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it bother you that government paid disinfo agents post in this forum?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by MindSpin
You honestly keep a list???
You may want to seek help.

I keep a list too
I need that list to know which ones to trust and which may be the bad guys

Funny thing is some of em even state it openly in the threads but people are blind. So be it. One even has photos in his profile. But no... you can't have my list... your on your own

But I will say that one of them came to visit... and trust me he had all the appropriate DoD AF Intel ID including the parking stickers in his windshield

What people need to realize is there are many 'agents' and other insiders working at jobs that, as the AF guy had on his profile "would make most people at ATS crap their pants" Many have clearances and are still here sharing what they can. Intelgurl is one... her avatar says "Operating within DoD protocal" I would think most regulars at ATS know her and that she works at Tonopah test site

So back to your bliss

PS The real disinfo agents you would never spot... but there is so much disifo spread by others that the government can save it's money

I like the way you speak Z. Reading your posts make me sit back and smile a little.

That is all I will say.

Just to let you know the one I have in mind still has not posted on this thread yet.

That is all I will say about that...Happy hunting.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhateverHappens
I read a post today that claimed the red cross had a special room in hospitals, where the elite could drink our blood. I also read a response to that post that reptillians live under hospitals.

You may be giving ATS a little to much credit. If you were a government agent that wanted to spread dis-info, why start here? We're doing quite fine without them.

Ask any Mason about the Red Cross then get back to this thread.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Dis Info agents post in this forum?

Well, they probably need to rant at times too

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Could someone please tell me where to email an application for the position of "Disinfo Agent"? I broke my back, and my disability pension just barely gets me by. I suppose I am fortunate by having had a career that allowed me access to information classified seven and a half levels above "Top Secret". For instance...how many of you know that "Roswell" did happen, though the crash actually involved a nuclear submarine. It had been cruising around the town on a top secret mission when the supposed "accident" happened. By the way...does anyone know how much an agent gets paid? The last three Popes were devout Protestants! Did you know that most constipated folk couldn't give a #?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I believe very little of what I read here anyway. I always suspected that if this site became popular enough that government agencies might use it for their "social engineering" propaganda. So I will do what I have always done and take everything with a grain of salt.
I never believed in aliens, reptilians, the illumanati, or the Loch ness monster, before I joined ATS and after being a member for 5 years I still don't.
edit on 2/28/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Yes, it would bother me....because I'd want to know where my government check is, hehe...

I seriously doubt we have people on here who are paid to spread disinfo. It's already so hard to separate the wheat from the chaff in Conspiracy Theories, that the government needs ZERO help in muddying the waters. It's a done job. From my years behind the curtain, I know the staff is made up of folks with a wide range of viewpoints, from skeptics to full believers, etc. and that the primary focus is providing a place for civil discussion, vs. any particular agenda.

edit on 28-2-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
From my years behind the curtain, I know the staff is made up of folks with a wide range of viewpoints, from skeptics to full believers, etc. and that the primary focus is providing a place for civil discussion, vs. any particular agenda.

Sounds like "The Party Line"

Kinda like NASA spokesperson saying.. "Anomalies? Just dust and debris"

edit on 28-2-2011 by zorgon because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I think there are enough people willing to spread dis-information for free, either because they are truly believers in the "Official" view of these conspiracy theories. or just like being contrary and stirring up a hornets nest so they can sit back and watch all the commotion they caused.

If the government is paying people to do this, they are wasting our money, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Kinda like NASA spokesperson saying.. "Anomalies? Just dust and debris"

But they are, prove me otherwise

here come the disinfo u2u's
edit on 2-3-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Sounds like "The Party Line"

Perhaps, but I'm telling it like it is. I've seen fervent believers, ardent skeptics, conservatives, liberals, etc. all in the staff roster...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Whether paid disinfo agents really post on ATS all that often is a moot point. However if you really think they do then perhaps you should take a look at this thread which has a few tips for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join