It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it bother you that government paid disinfo agents post in this forum?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Does it bother you that possible government paid disinfo agents post in this forum? How does that make you feel that in a "free" society the management bureaucracy wants people to think in a predictable "approved" way. Then the opinion police come in and start calling anyone that questions the government's policies a " domestic terrorist", "radical", "extremist",or "fringe"? This is sad.

Let me guess. We are too retarded to run our own lives so we need "help" from the enlightened elite oligarchy.
Why can't we just live free without being told how to think or what is illegal to believe or say? Can we just cut out our own living and support our families without globalists and corporate managing it for us?

5 months ago all the conservative shills came parroting racist disinfo at obama supporters. Same thing different objective.Now the objective is to demonize, villianize,FUD and censor any conspiracy factist voice. They are so afraid that the Official story sheeple will wake up. We live in a representative republic NOT a democracy.
We are allowed to scrutinize a bureaucracy that we are paying for(tax money).

The amount of corruption,greed,fraud,theft,lying, and ruthless assassinations of innocent civilians made me a anarchist. I just don't think a central bureaucracy can have such a monopolistic control on a group of sentient,feeling,thinking, human beings.Unchecked power can corrupt any central management bureaucracy.
Its a fundamental flaw that is not fixable. These authoritarian systems are inherently unstable because of greed and selfishness.

What happens when there are competing clans in the NWO "utopia"? Do they try to kill each other to live like gods or princes? When will there be enough? When do you say "I had my fill"?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Does it bother you that possible government paid disinfo agents post in this forum?

No because when they come in then the topic they are dis infoing may be TRUTH.. So if they are seen with heavy activity then it may signal the thread may be more true then excepted.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Do you have any proof that this is happening or isit an opinion?

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm just interested in how you guys identify these "government paid disinfo agents"???

I have a feeling that it is anyone that disagrees with you. Even more so if they are passionate about their own view point.

How dare some people not swallow all the crazy that is on this site...they must be disinfo.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
From the moment you are born you are told what to think. Little changes till the moment you draw your last breath. Your parents, your teachers, your friends, your employer, the society around you, advertisers, the news, and of course, government. Your opinions are not your own and everyone has a stake in helping you form them. Should it bother you? No, not as long as you have the ability to think for yourself.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

There is certainly a way. They're often transparent.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
doesn't bother me because its more proof that 'they' are hiding something

that said its annoying when they spam up a thread and nothing is done to stop them. i'm not holding my breath on that one either...and i'm not sure its within the terms and conditions to say why HAH freedom of speach thats a good one...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Does it bother you that possible government paid disinfo agents post in this forum? How does that make you feel that in a "free" society the management bureaucracy wants people to think in a predictable "approved" way.

No, it doesn't bother me. I think what I think. I don't let people's opinions sway me. If someone WANTS me to think differently, they actually have every right to come in here and try to get me to think differently. It's up to ME to be discerning about it.

Why can't we just live free without being told how to think or what is illegal to believe or say?

People have always and will always try to tell others how to think. That's nothing new. Being free means that every one is free. Even those disinfo agents.
They are free to try to get you to think differently. What you do with that is up to you. But to silence them would be to take away their freedom. And when we take someone's freedom, we affect our own.

As regards what will happen in the future, we shall see.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

There is certainly a way. They're often transparent.

So in other words....you have no idea...but you are going to cover yourself with a secretive posts that implies you have some super secret process in sniffing out disinfo agents.

Why not share? Then everyone can so easily spot them just like you.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
It bothers me that anyone gets paid for something I do for free. Well, the browsing/posting part. Not so much the disinfo.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

If anyone Has ever seen Equilibrium its pretty much like that, They are trying to opress free thought and dope us into not caring about emotion under the image that Only the "Upstanding" members of society can thrive, even though all it requires these days to be this is a suit and a generic education.
Unfortunately this means the best people, infact the only hope for humanity, are been pushed aside by the Bullies and Big-heads who think that they know best.
Not even a dis-info agent can stop our free thinking and free-knowing, Nobody can, they can try but ultimately they will fail and the people who are been opressed now will eventually lead humanity into a new generation of understanding and combined kindness where such self-admiration and biggotry are supressed, and that is what the bullies are afraid of, the people who stand against them

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What bothers me most are people who make sweeping unsupported assertions and demonstrate nothing to back their claims. Like you, and this government agent nonsense.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Bothers me not.
When i see something or have a strong feeling on something, i call disinfo, or distraction.
If what i say has merit and people see that, then WE win, if not, then maybe there was no merit to my words.
I'm cool with that, as i may be wrong.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

We're not allowed on ATS to go around accusing people of this, its not good manners, but I do recognize this and won't explain further.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm just waiting for someone to call traditionaldrummer or mindspin a disinfo agent. Lol no offense guys and I'm not implying anything!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
What bothers me most are people who make sweeping unsupported assertions and demonstrate nothing to back their claims. Like you, and this government agent nonsense.

Exactly my thoughts.

I am sure that what you claim "PROBABLY" is true but you show no proof.

Opinions are like butt-holes, everybody has one.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
There is a very easy way to tell most of them apart from other posters.

I keep a list but "Non" disinfo agents will sometimes find their way onto it too. That's life!

I cannot say how because that would alert them...sorry...honestly.

It's quite simple really.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
There is a very easy way to tell most of them apart from other posters.

I keep a list but "Non" disinfo agents will sometimes find their way onto it too. That's life!

I cannot say how because that would alert them...sorry...honestly.

It's quite simple really.

You honestly keep a list???

You may want to seek help.

link   

Because these people are very specific ,
You have those who debunk 911 Only 911 nothing else .
You have those who are here to spread anti muslim rhetoric nothing else
You have those backing war nothing else .

Theyre here for certain fields only , ask them something more general and they fall apart .

A person with an open mind and no agenda is always able to diversify and look at a broader spectrum of issues .

Do your friends that do not believe in conspiracy theories come on sites like this ? No why would they waste their time they are sheep living the dream .

If all you do on here is debunk i have the right to be suspicious of your motives .

link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Surely anyone who is paid to spread disinfo will be trained in a way that they aren't so apparent.

Just because some people have more common sense and understanding than to believe in such fairytales like chemtrails or (some) 9/11 theorys doesn't mean they are spreading disinfo, they are trying to make people see reason and truth. Not everything is a conspiracy.

If there are disinfo agents on here, your average poster won't spot them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join