It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Members of Kentucky Meet Up!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

That would work for me. How about a time frame that would work for everyone?

And if you are interested in attending, shoot me a U2U and I'll give you the address.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I would recommend the members from Georgia do this but sadly theres only enough to pack a used 88 Yugo GT

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Okay, time and place confirmed. U2U me if interested.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I just saw this thread.
I'm near Morehead.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Guys, I spoke to my wife about this yesterday and she had to inform me that I have a "suprise" birthday party this satuday so it looks like I wont be there in body, but I will be there in Spirit. My birthday was 3-14 but apparently she had to do the party this saturday because of family coming in for the suprise.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Hmm. Okay, well it seems that perhaps we should reschedule this to a different Saturday this month. As it stands now, less than a handfull of people would be coming. How about the 26th or 2nd? Or if the few who still wants this Saturday, we can do that too.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I can do pretty much any other Friday night or Saturday this month and next. I just cant miss this "suprise" birthday party since its mostly my wifes family throwing it for me. Im not a fan of sleeping alone on the couch

Edit to add: Also, in two weeks, the new batches of beer should be close to being finished of not already done.
edit on 17-3-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Juston

I'm up for whenever. I would rather meet at someones house than a bar though
Especially one that caters to young people. I tend to avoid bars.

cheers,
piano

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

I can see that, especially since one member told me they don't drink anymore. My house however is too small lol.

Oh, and just as long as there is no lotion being put in the basket when it is all said and done, I'm cool with it. Anyone wanna volunteer their house?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You guys are more than welcome to come to my house, but keep in keep in mind, I'm in Louisville.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Juston

*blink blink* lotion??? I don't want to know....

I forgot that the next weekend I'm going to be volunteering 25-27th. So is this weekend canceled?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

It would seem so, as it stood it would have only been me and you and another who does not drink. I guess it will be moved to the first weekend of next month. Still do not have a set in stone place, although DCL offered the use of his place.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juston

It would seem so, as it stood it would have only been me and you and another who does not drink. I guess it will be moved to the first weekend of next month. Still do not have a set in stone place, although DCL offered the use of his place.

The offer still stands. And dont worry, I do have a basement, but there is no well in it. Just some guitars, amps, a PA system, lighting truss and a keyboard. Oh, and the washer and dryer of course.

I did just pick up a schweet as hell 55" LED LCD Samsung TV that we could all watch ATS videos on in surround sound

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Maybe somebody could try to rent Waverly Hills for a night. Maybe make it into an ATS get together and paranormal investigation combination.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I have alwyas wanted to rent waverly and would donate a hundred towards our group going.

Or we can do a day at the park and drink and eat and han g out casually. Louisille is a nice place.

I would love to do this, and bring a bunch of food! I have some great recipes.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'd love to go but lexington is far, Would lousville be easier for some people. Even that is a good drive from Owensboro.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I grew up near Oboro in Muhlenberg. We drove over to get booze at roam in on the way, and then we went to the movies and mall. Ah youth of days long gone. Louisville would be your best bet probably. But I am horrible with directions.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I have alwyas wanted to rent waverly and would donate a hundred towards our group going.

Or we can do a day at the park and drink and eat and han g out casually. Louisille is a nice place.

I would love to do this, and bring a bunch of food! I have some great recipes.

Dear god I use to sneak in there with friends in my teenage years. If you think that place is creepy now, you should have seen it back in the late 80's.

BTW, my offer still stands to all from above :-)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
The offer still stands. And dont worry, I do have a basement, but there is no well in it. Just some guitars, amps, a PA system, lighting truss and a keyboard. Oh, and the washer and dryer of course.

I did just pick up a schweet as hell 55" LED LCD Samsung TV that we could all watch ATS videos on in surround sound

Like this one?

I'm sure we could rock it out better...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Oh...my.

Uhhh, yeah. I stoped playing Childrens Songs once my daughter started entering puberty lol. But We could watch any of the other myriad of awesome videos such as the Mustang one or the one where the Rancher talks about his ranch..being over run or something?

Or we could all just watch Tron Legacy. Im picking that up ASAP!
edit on 29-3-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join