It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masonic agenda revealed

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

The point is why is there so much conspiracy surrounding the freemasons?Where do the stories come from?And are the stories true?And how can you prove if the stories are true or not?

You can't, it's as simple as that! For every link to a site spouting anti masonic rhetoric you will find a similar link to masonic site showing it to be nothing but a group of men who enjoy each others company and are trying to do good in their communities... What honestly makes more sense to you? That men walk into a lodge off the street and suddenly become luciferian shape shifting lizard thingies hell bent on world domination, or, they are just a group of harmless guys following their own equally harmless ideals? You simply have to follow your common sense...
Yes, a lot of masons are egotistical and arrogant, but are they out to get you? The simple answer is no... Live and let live and in the future if evidence does arise that you believe shows masons are evil then share it with us but up to now I aint seen any and believe me, I have looked!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

luciferian shape shifting lizard thingies hell bent on world domination

Yeah okay just use the most out there opinion on the whole conspiracy to do with the Illuminati,NWO and Freemasonry just to belittle it

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner

You can't, it's as simple as that! For every link to a site spouting anti masonic rhetoric you will find a similar link to masonic site showing it to be nothing but a group of men who enjoy each others company and are trying to do good in their communities...

Speaking of 'Links', therein lies a large part of the problem. First, many of these people websurf looking to unearth "Masonic Secrets" will believe anything they read on the internet. Rather than getting out of the house, talking with actual Masons and the like.. Secondly: it IS the INTERNET there is so much bogus information out there it's not even funny. If someone cited the Internet as references for a College Paper their Professor would issue an "F" for foolishness.

What honestly makes more sense to you? That men walk into a lodge off the street and suddenly become luciferian shape shifting lizard thingies hell bent on world domination, or, they are just a group of harmless guys following their own equally harmless ideals? You simply have to follow your common sense...

I hate to say it: Common sense is NOT that Common these days.

Yes, a lot of masons are egotistical and arrogant, but are they out to get you? The simple answer is no...

Sure, there are many Masons who are all of those things. But I can assure you: As a Mason they are working on being better people and working to rid themselves of those traits. When I become a Mason I wasn't an instant choir boy. But through Masonry I have began to chip away at my flaws and try to mold myself into a better Man, Parent, Friend, Neighbor and Human. It is a progression, certainly doesn't happen over night.

Live and let live ..

Good idea..

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreemasontruth

luciferian shape shifting lizard thingies hell bent on world domination

Yeah okay just use the most out there opinion on the whole conspiracy to do with the Illuminati,NWO and Freemasonry just to belittle it

I believe in the NWO I just have problems believing that it has anything to do with the freemasons. If it does than it may exist somewhere near the top of the pyramid out of sight of normal masons. Are you, therefore, saying that we should judge every mason as a evil luciferian bent on world domination because of something that "may" exist out of their sight and beyond their control. ?
You say I belittle the masonic conspiracies but I could just as easily counter with the fact that people like you spend all your time belittling the freemasons!
In the mast few posts on this thread you have made me out to be supporting the masons but I'm not, as most of the freemasons on here will tell you- I'm not a huge fan. But I think if you're going to cast doubt on a group of people and make outrageous claims against them at least back it up with some proof!
Yes, masons at time can act a little off and come across hollier than thou but are they part of the elites plan to enslave the population! Remember these are ordinary people off the street, with parents, grand parents, children cousins, etc... Do you really mean to tell me that these people are willing to allow their families to become enslaved by the very people they call brother!?
Use your common sense... Step back from personal bias and you'll realise that they are harmless.
"Live and let live..."

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
The point is why is there so much conspiracy surrounding the freemasons?
Because people fear that which they do not understand. The same fear of the dark that made the earliest superstitions in human history still exist when people can't find out what's happening behind a closed door.

Where do the stories come from?
To be honest? Mostly from fundamentalist Christians or the Catholic church, which feels threatened by Masonry.

And are the stories true?
No.

And how can you prove if the stories are true or not?
The job of providing proof is on the accuser. I can't prove I'm NOT a baby-eating reptillian monster hell-bent on ruling the world. If you think I am, it's up to you to prove it.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightCraft

Sure, there are many Masons who are all of those things. But I can assure you: As a Mason they are working on being better people and working to rid themselves of those traits. When I become a Mason I wasn't an instant choir boy. But through Masonry I have began to chip away at my flaws and try to mold myself into a better Man, Parent, Friend, Neighbor and Human. It is a progression, certainly doesn't happen over night.

Live and let live ..

Good idea..

To live and let live is certainly a good idea!

For those people looking for a conspiracy regarding Masons, you should ask yourself why the "church" decided to go after the Masons and try to wipe them out. Nothing to see here.

edit on 28-2-2011 by liveandletlive because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
I came across this Discovery Channel programme that looks into Freemasonry. I would like you to take the time to watch it (about 90 minutes in total) and leave any comments regarding its contents.

So, grab your popcorn, crisps or M&Ms and make yourself comfortable for "Freemasonry revealed, the secret history of Freemasonry".

www.documentarywire.com...

your mocking tone offends me, greatly. but hey, nothing happens when your offended.

Dont watch that documentary, the majority of masons that post in this forum will never get past the 3rd degree. they are your mirror, they are proles and trolls, just like us. Watch this doc if you want some insider information. @network dude, the truth is it not, that there are a lot of masons in high places (Politics,Religions, upper echelon etc...) desite the history?????

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Nobody is trying to mock you. You should not be so sensitive. You state in one of your posts that you are interested in Maonry, only to refuse the advice given. Here, you actively attack it. You base all your opinioins on what you have read, most of them obviously negative. I have offered, in your post, to help you understand FM, only to have my hand bitten off. Try just going to your local Lodge and ask. Or are you afraid that they will kidnap you and use you in some sort of demonic ritual. It is this attitude that kept Europe in the Dark Ages for so long Lighten up and open your mind to other opinions and possibilities.
I offer you the hand of friendship in order to assist you to understand us better.
Will you accept, or bite it once again?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

you do perform rituals do you not??

i have read and listened to many selections of information on freemasonry. some good, some bad, im am a believer in "a divine being". Just like i question my own morals i am inclined to question others, especially when i see secrecy and wrong doings. your answers seem very political. Giving an aura of good and well doing, while avoiding the real questions at hand. Im just saying that your group must have more insight to what is going on in the world and yet you refuse to attend to the issues directly. Can you not believe, whatever your rank, degree or grade that you may have been mis-informed to what the actual agenda of freemasonry. Just like i may have been mis-informed??

And.... i am friends to all people. No matter what sex, colour or ethnic origin.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

You believe in a supreme being, you have an inquiring mind, your are not racist, you respect other religions and creeds. You are a person of good report and abide by the laws of the land in which you reside. These are the basics for becoming a member.

Do we have rituals? The true and honesdt answer is yes we do. Why? It is the way we instruct Masons on our history and philosophy. It is said the FM goes beyond the histories of Egypt even before writting was invented. Many cultures use stories and performances to carry messages. Masonry adopts this ritual in the very same way.

Do we have an insight to what is going on? Hummm, now this one is not so easy to answer. I would have to say yes and no. Why? Well, Masons come from all walks and levels of life. We all meet on the same level on the square. Ideas and opinions are shared in the Lodges, so we do tend to get a much borader view of what is going on in the world. The larger the Lodge, the greater the diversity and insight.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

So now we are getting somewhere, good answers. i dont really want to join anymore, im not comfortable with many aspects of freemasonry. so you know some things i dont, my real beef is the fact that if the masons dont have a hand in the many things going on in the world right now, then as a powerful, well established, rich do-gooder organised group then why dont they make a stand against the obvious wrong doings?

And the laws of the kand change daily so i dont like the idea of adhering to all of them.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

Why don't we make changes? Ouch, well, if you look at my Lodge, there are less than 40 of us, none of them in seats of power. Rich? my Lodge? Hardly. The money in our cffers would not even pay for a return ticket to the States. Some of the larger Lodges are richer, of course. Yes, there are over 5 million of us, but there is no international governing body. We are not as cohesive as people think.
Sometimes, I wish we were. If we had real power, just think of the potential good that could be acheived.
Then again, I am glad we do not possess that power, as it can be corrupted. I prefer it the way we are, trying to made good men better.

If Masonry is not for you, fine, at least you have asked questions and formed an opinion. Freemasonry is not for everyone. If you live your life as a good person, be mindful of your God, by caring to others and respect their views, how can you go wrong?

Peace to you and good luck in your journey through life.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by Desolo

Why don't we make changes? Ouch, well, if you look at my Lodge, there are less than 40 of us, none of them in seats of power. Rich? my Lodge? Hardly. The money in our cffers would not even pay for a return ticket to the States. Some of the larger Lodges are richer, of course. Yes, there are over 5 million of us, but there is no international governing body. We are not as cohesive as people think.
Sometimes, I wish we were. If we had real power, just think of the potential good that could be acheived.
Then again, I am glad we do not possess that power, as it can be corrupted. I prefer it the way we are, trying to made good men better.

If Masonry is not for you, fine, at least you have asked questions and formed an opinion. Freemasonry is not for everyone. If you live your life as a good person, be mindful of your God, by caring to others and respect their views, how can you go wrong?

Peace to you and good luck in your journey through life.

i was tempted in the first place to apply to be a mason, because most masons talk like you. They are caring and god loving, not god fearing people. everything you have said here, appeals to me and touches my soul because i can tell your personal agenda is much greater and sounder than what mine is, but please watch the Angels, Demons and freemasons Doc. It isn't as negitive as you think.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desolo
Dont watch that documentary, the majority of masons that post in this forum will never get past the 3rd degree. they are your mirror, they are proles and trolls, just like us. Watch this doc if you want some insider information. @network dude, the truth is it not, that there are a lot of masons in high places (Politics,Religions, upper echelon etc...) desite the history?????

the degree thing is a distraction. Probably on purpose. As most masons will tell you, the 3rd degree is the highest degree. The side orders all offer titles, some offer degrees, and none of them make anyone a "higher up". Our structure is formed by the ones who are active. Some masons never set foot in a lodge after they are raised. Some come a few times a year, and some go through the chairs and then don't come back. There are a few around each lodge that are like the glue that hold each lodge together. They are the ones that know what's going on in different areas, because they talk to the other ones like them who are dependable. Masonry as a group holds no political power although we could very easily. If we went against our principals and took sides in things like politics and religion, then we could hold great power and make the kind of changes that would get noticed. But the very thing that our detractors fear about us is what keeps us going. We are tolerant. In fact, you will be tolerant or you will be asked to leave. We don't want there to be separation because of a religious belief, or because of a party affiliation. Those things have kept us together for hundreds of years while churches, religions, and political parties have crumbled. I like the fact that the ones in power are the ones who put in the most work. That is how it should be in life. Not the guy with the biggest bank account, or the most prestigious name.
edit on 4-3-2011 by network dude because: fixed quote

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Never fear your God, never. Yes, acknowledge God, respect and love God for what God is, the bringer of creation and life. But do not fear. Celebrate God, rejoice in the majesty of creation.

What does God mean to me? Universal understanding, love, compassion, trust, life.
I see God everywhere, the look of love a mother gives her newborn child, I see God when my wife looks me in the eyes and tells me that she loves me. I see God when my neighbour, a devout Muslim, comes to my house and we cook, drink and eat together.

God is many things to many people, please do not fear God, for God is your companion through this life onto the next.
This is what I have learned since becoming a Mason.

Love and peace to you all.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

the degree thing is a distraction. Probably on purpose. As most masons will tell you, the 3rd degree is the highest degree. The side orders all offer titles, some offer degrees, and none of them make anyone a "higher up". Our structure is formed by the ones who are active. Some masons never set foot in a lodge after they are raised. Some come a few times a year, and some go through the chairs and then don't come back. There are a few around each lodge that are like the glue that hold each lodge together. They are the ones that know what's going on in different areas, because they talk to the other ones like them who are dependable. Masonry as a group holds no political power although we could very easily. If we went against our principals and took sides in things like politics and religion, then we could hold great power and make the kind of changes that would get noticed. But the very thing that our detractors fear about us is what keeps us going. We are tolerant. In fact, you will be tolerant or you will be asked to leave. We don't want there to be separation because of a religious belief, or because of a party affiliation. Those things have kept us together for hundreds of years while churches, religions, and political parties have crumbled. I like the fact that the ones in power are the ones who put in the most work. That is how it should be in life. Not the guy with the biggest bank account, or the most prestigious name.
edit on 4-3-2011 by network dude because: fixed quote

you talk sense

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

my real beef is the fact that if the masons dont have a hand in the many things going on in the world right now, then as a powerful, well established, rich do-gooder organised group then why dont they make a stand against the obvious wrong doings?
Because it is not the role of Masonry to force change upon anyone. The best we can hope to do is ask a brother to live his own life better, more productively, more compassionately, more fairly. Nothing in the structure of Masonry is designed towards "the big picture", it is entirely based on on the individual. "Taking good men and making them better." Now what impact those good men might have on the rest of the world, what legacy they might leave behind because of how they lead their lives, is another story. But that has nothing to do with Masonry.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Free Masons are NOT good people. They are terrorists and gangsters.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaSwill
Free Masons are NOT good people. They are terrorists and gangsters.

I do request that you back this up with some evidence. Please show how I am a terrorist and/or gangster.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join