It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masonic agenda revealed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by Seekeye2

My friend, regardless of what you think of us, I would be the first to try and save you if you were to have a heart attack. No, the 13th has no specific signification for us. However, the number 47 certainly does. For our Lodge anyway. It is the number of the curry house on the corner of the street where we hold our Festive Boards.

You eat your Curry and I'll eat mine - I agree to differ!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

That agreeing to differ is what makes us special. You are special for your views and I respect that. I wish you the very best of days. And remember, just beause I am a secret, goat riding satanist (joke intended) does not mean that I will not help you if I can.

Should you have any questions in the future or indeed anything that I am able to assist with (I do not have all the answers), you know how to find me.

Peace be with you.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

reply to post by spikey

Okay. Basically, the Masonic agenda is to become a better person in order to offer hope and relief to his fellows and to become a better member of society, whist remaining mindful of his obligation to God.

Seconded. It is amazing to me what sort of things people will concoct about Masonry. The truth is all too boring in this modern high speed world...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
A Mason's Duty

Every crime against our laws, every sin against decency and morality,
every sharp practice against square dealing in business, is a serious
reflection on the Masonic Lodge, in the neighborhood in which it is
committed.
Masonry should not take the pure principles of morality
and preserve them in the walled up seclusion of lodge halls, like as we
preserve fruit and vegetables and keep them in dark cellars for our
own use; but our lodges and our lives should be as lighthouses,
blazing out the truths of right living, to bless the community, state and
nation, in which we have our being.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2

Originally posted by TheForgottenOnes

Originally posted by uncuuncu
Interesting stuff. I'm always intrigued by the mysteries of secret societies...

we're not a secret society, we're all over the place, just check a phone book or the newspaper

You are definately all over the place - that is correct. All over the World throughout recorded History an extention of the Knights Templar - I bet you have a few ceremonies on October 13th eh.

Yes you are in the phone book - just like a spider in the middle of its web, sitting there waiting. But you who are below 13 levels are nothing more than HERDERs taking care of the Sheeple for those above you of whom you will rarely grace there chequered floors.

I don't mean to be rude but don't make out that you are all sweet and innocent and if you truly believe you are then that's because you have been fooled too.

The secret signs are well known as already pointed out and that is why they are no longer used. Now you use words - blatantly right in front of people in the media/tv everywhere and plaster your symbols openly like in Denver Airport.

OK that's me signing off before I have a Heart Att...... !

You my friend are clueless. Your 3 second google escapade doesn't make you an instant expert on anything. Instead of relying on unreliable information, visit a lodge. Talk to actual Masons. And your 13 level comment is completely ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I think if any of these nutcases had the balls to walk up and talk to a mason they would realize that their stupid theories are wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
Look at the all seeing eye on your currency...

This was a symbol of Diety long before it was used by Masons.

...and every President up to Ford and to this day are Free Masons.

Then it should be very easy for you to list what lodges they belong to.

Take a look at the Scull and Bones Society and check their members.

I never heard of the Scull and Bones. Do you want to discuss the Skull and Bones?

But the whole bunch comes under the Rothchilds...

But they make such tasty wine.

Oh and as they love their secret language just spell NWO backwards and you might just begin to get the message.

Can not be too secet if you figured it out.

They own Isreal, The Fed, The Bank of England - shall I go on.

Sure, why not.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Oh, as for us being a Secret Society.

Within proper bounds, Masons may and should welcome publicity. A
secret society is one which seeks to conceal its existence and its
objects. Freemasonry is not such a society and is secret only as to the
obligations, means of recognition, ballots upon candidates and forms
and ceremonies observed in conferring degrees. With the exception of
those particulars, Masonry has no reservations from the public. As to
everything else -- its design, its moral and religious tenets and the
doctrines taught by it, the time and place of its meetings, the names
of the officers of a Lodge and those belonging to it -- are all in no way
secret and may be known by any one.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

Thank you for the link, just got done watching it! :-)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boreas

Originally posted by network dude
there is only one way for you to find out for sure. Otherwise you will spend your life taking someone else's word for it. After all, you can't believe me, I am a mason, and I sure as hell wouldn't trust some of the other sites that claim we kill people yet no bodies ever surface. Unless........we eat them! muhahahah

Can I ask why? Why the secrecy? I consider myself somewhat a student of history and can understand while the brotherhood would choose to stay underground at different points in history (if indeed your order is out for enlightenment), but why still keep things so ritualized? It's the 21st century and our freedom to express has never been better. I doubt masons need fear a witch-hunt anymore, besides, fearing the consequences of revealing what you claim is enlightenment seems a tad unenlightened to me.

I'm not trying to knock your group, but if you do indeed possess through your collective wisdom some truth that might serve mankind, I'm not sure keeping things so select and seclusive is a good thing to do.

If your so interested in all things, do you happen to go to Muslim places of worships as well. No? Why?

I mean this is open to all people isn't it and I am sure that they would accept you just the same ?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by fianna

No need for a question mark at the end of the last sentence.

Mosques are open to all people.
One can hear to sermons if he understands.
Stay as long as in the mosque if he does not annoy anyone.

But I have to add something: I personally does not understand sermons because sermoners are not educated to be understood. They are educated to repeat.
Ritual is ritual without understanding and feeling.

Normal people are good at ritula and guarrel. So we are created.
The ancients happen to be cleverer in spite of all the education nowadays given.

regards,

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by isoger1

Now this is indeed an interesting post.

I've listened to the call of prayer, but I've never attended a sermon at a mosque.

One could say that sermoners/lecturers are not necessarily educated, but are rather just repeating something that is already written. It does take repetition though to start understanding something.

If one studies the part and practices, one can make a ritual or ceremony have feeling; pull the audience into the story.

I do agree that our ancestors were smarter than many give them credit.
edit on 16-2-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Question.

Why do people join the Freemasons knowing all the conspiracy that surrounds them?

If a group of powerful people are being accused of assassinations and mass murders then why would anyone want to be associated with them?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

I did quite a bit of research and decided that most of it was hogwash. I also said that if I saw anything I didn't like that I would quit. I have yet to see anything I haven't like.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason
Hi KSigM...

Repetion is not enough to uderstand the Holy Books.

Somewhere in the Quran there is the word "khaman".
It is not an arabic word and it is translated as "vizir" (the prime minister) of the Pharaoh. That is of course not true. It should be the man responsible for the religious affairs after "shaman".
One needs to know a little bit about the life of the ancient Egyptians to understand it correctly.

So is in the case of many "muteshabih" ayahs.
As Sajdah 5 says the Lord is 1000 light years away, somewhere in the vicinity of Orion. One needs to know about the speed of light as given in the spaecial theory of relativity to understand that.

So is the story of Gog and Magog in Quran. An epoch is mentioned about a part of the World on which there were no night some millions of years ago.
This part may only be the South Pole.
One needs to know a good deal of science to understand that.
This also explains why life has begun in the vicinity of South Pole due to very statinary conditions once upon a time.

The religion men do not have these with them.

regards,

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So, the masonic agenda NOT revealed, is what the title should be...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

Question.

Why do people join the Freemasons knowing all the conspiracy that surrounds them?

If a group of powerful people are being accused of assassinations and mass murders then why would anyone want to be associated with them?

If it was true I would want to join! It would prove that the hype and mystery surrounding the cult had some substance... Its kind of the point I try to make here. The freemasons aren't all that! They are simply a social club with some wacky rules and beliefs. Nothing more. However, I do think the undue attention they receive from some sections of the lunatic fringe conspiracy theorists bolster their already over inflated ego's and add to their arrogance. Maybe you do start to feel special and superior when most of the population eyes you with suspicion and your fellow members continually butter you up and call you brother.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

How is freemasonry a cult again? Wait a second. You also call it a social club. Which one is it?
edit on 16-2-2011 by fordrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I came across this Discovery Channel programme that looks into Freemasonry. I would like you to take the time to watch it (about 90 minutes in total) and leave any comments regarding its contents.

So, grab your popcorn, crisps or M&Ms and make yourself comfortable for "Freemasonry revealed, the secret history of Freemasonry".

www.documentarywire.com...

It's a waste of time to watch this, it's msm. There's much better documentaries and books written on the subject.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I think there's a lot of Freemasons that grant an awful lot of time to a subject they claim they consider ridiculous. Is it not possible to just rise above these 'laughable' accusations? When so much time is devoted to such absurd debates, I think it gives the whole thing more credibility. You could be organising jumble sales and such in the name of Jahbulon.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join