It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masonic agenda revealed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by spikey

Okay. Basically, the Masonic agenda is to become a better person in order to offer hope and relief to his fellows and to become a better member of society, whist remaining mindful of his obligation to God.

They must be referring to those on the bottom rung - Sorry just my opinion after lots and lots of reading on this pyramid!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick
Hey I just noticed a trend here at ATS when someone talks about a Mason of course he would get a Mason to reply to him then other Masons will join too, soon you'll see a mob of Masons. Next you'll see a couple of stars in a Mason's reply. Isn't that what we call back scratching? Isn't it obvious? The things you deny are being evident here?

I've noticed this and commented on it elsewhere as well. However I don't believe it's because they are covering up anything such as being a devil worshipper or new world order. Its a bit like being a fan of a football team! If anyone insults your team fellow fans are bound to come riding to the rescue and support you aren't they? You could say they are Mason United!!!
Stop worrying about the masons. They don't have the ability to do you any harm whatsoever. In fact, in my opinion, they are nothing but a social club that have some extremely weird habits...nothing more...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

Yes that's exactly my point here, I don't think the masons that show up here knows any secrets or anything like that.

They just support each other just because they are Masons, even if one brother is wrong another one will try and do what ever he can to help his brother it can be good or it can be bad but still I have no trust in these Masons.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
but because we see your symbols on all our buildings, we see them in our movies, currency...

Where on the currency does Masonic symbolism appear?

then we see one of you lunch club do gooders make it as president of the US, then another...and another....and holy crap another...surely there won't be ANOTHER!!

As has been pointed out earlier, Gerald Ford was that last President to be a Mason, that was over 30 years ago.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Where is masonic symbolism on the US dollar???????
You cannot be serious...

Gerald Ford was the last...ok well:

that doesn't change the fact SEVERAL US presidents were masons...name another country club that put that many people in office?

edit on 15-2-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2011 by Sly1one because: quoting fail

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

The Elks

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

The secrets you talk about are freely available on the interweb... There are no secrets!
The handshakes, etc, are all easily found, its only the freemasons who persist with purpetuating this secrecy aspect and making themselves out to be owners of some forbidden knowledge..Its an ego thing I think...Unless of course you say its a reason for not trusting them, at which point they change tact, and say its all common knowledge! You can't win so why not leave them alone?
You may have realised by now that's very hard to get a simple answer out of a freemason on here. You either bow down to them or they ridicule you for making idiotic suggestions. I also think some of the accusations levelled at the freemasons are verging on the side of lunacy...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I'm seeing little I was not aware of - does that mean anything about me? I mean, does that make me a Mason in spirit?
No, but it might make you enlightened on your own terms.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boreas
Proclaiming to have truth that can only be garnered through membership (with a dash of ritual + hierarchy thrown in) sounds a lot like a Church by another name. Just my two cents. :
Not a single Mason on this site has made such a claim, though. Not a one of us believes that the truth can only be garnered through membership. It's just one path. There are plenty of others, often better suited to the individual seeking enlightenment. Masonry is just one path, and it works well for some people. It's not for everyone, and it's not the only way.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
The secrets you talk about are freely available on the interweb...

True.

There are no secrets!
Also true. The ritual has been continuously in print for more than 250 years.

The handshakes, etc, are all easily found,
Yep.

its only the freemasons who persist with purpetuating this secrecy aspect and making themselves out to be owners of some forbidden knowledge..
And here's where you start going wrong. We don't make ourselves out to be that at all. That's all the crap that other people say about us. Again, the knowledge we hold, the "secrets" we teach, are things you'd learn in Sunday school. Be good. Be honest. Treat others well. Is it really that hard to understand?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You cannot be serious...
Sure we are. Name one thing on the dollar bill that is either exclusively Masonic or originated in Masonry (if there's something that may have been co-opted by other groups since the design of the Great Seal.)

The only thing remotely Masonic on the dollar bill is the eye itself, and that's just a symbol for the all-seeing eye of God. Christians have been using that symbol to represent God for 2000 years. (And trinitarian Christians have put it in a triangle for almost as long...) Egyptians used it to represent their gods even before that. So no. Not Masonic. They pyramid is nowhere in Masonry, not in the first three degrees, not in the Scottish Rite, not in the York Rite. What else you got?
edit on 2011.2.15 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

You cannot be serious...

I am very serious, that is why I asked you. Are you going to answer the question?

Gerald Ford was the last...ok well:

that doesn't change the fact SEVERAL US presidents were masons...name another country club that put that many people in office?

I take by your derisive 'country club' comment that you mean other fraternal orginizations. If so, the International Order of Odd Fellows counts seven members who have been either President or Vice-President of the United States.

edit on 15-2-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by spikey

Okay. Basically, the Masonic agenda is to become a better person in order to offer hope and relief to his fellows and to become a better member of society, whist remaining mindful of his obligation to God.

There are many masons at the highest level of the u.s. government. I don't listen to politicians but I do look at their actions and they are definitely not relieving their fellow people, I see it everyday... When they vote against what the vast majority of the people want they are actively destroying society.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Interesting stuff. I'm always intrigued by the mysteries of secret societies...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by uncuuncu

we're not a secret society, we're all over the place, just check a phone book or the newspaper

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

but because we see your symbols on all our buildings, we see them in our movies, currency...

Where on the currency does Masonic symbolism appear?

then we see one of you lunch club do gooders make it as president of the US, then another...and another....and holy crap another...surely there won't be ANOTHER!!

As has been pointed out earlier, Gerald Ford was that last President to be a Mason, that was over 30 years ago.

Look at the all seeing eye on your currency (soon to be converted to the 'Amero' by the NWO) and every President up to Ford and to this day are Free Masons. Take a look at the Scull and Bones Society and check their members. Just another branch but the most important one. But the whole bunch comes under the Rothchilds - don't think for one moment that the Government is running the US. Get Smart and check it out - do your research.
Oh and as they love their secret language just spell NWO backwards and you might just begin to get the message.
They own Isreal, The Fed, The Bank of England - shall I go on.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

You cannot be serious...
Sure we are. Name one thing on the dollar bill that is either exclusively Masonic or originated in Masonry (if there's something that may have been co-opted by other groups since the design of the Great Seal.)

The only thing remotely Masonic on the dollar bill is the eye itself, and that's just a symbol for the all-seeing eye of God. Christians have been using that symbol to represent God for 2000 years. (And trinitarian Christians have put it in a triangle for almost as long...) Egyptians used it to represent their gods even before that. So no. Not Masonic. They pyramid is nowhere in Masonry, not in the first three degrees, not in the Scottish Rite, not in the York Rite. What else you got?
edit on 2011.2.15 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

You operate through a pyramid system and believe me I KNOW you are right at the bottom!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheForgottenOnes

Originally posted by uncuuncu

we're not a secret society, we're all over the place, just check a phone book or the newspaper

You are definately all over the place - that is correct. All over the World throughout recorded History an extention of the Knights Templar - I bet you have a few ceremonies on October 13th eh.

Yes you are in the phone book - just like a spider in the middle of its web, sitting there waiting. But you who are below 13 levels are nothing more than HERDERs taking care of the Sheeple for those above you of whom you will rarely grace there chequered floors.

I don't mean to be rude but don't make out that you are all sweet and innocent and if you truly believe you are then that's because you have been fooled too.

The secret signs are well known as already pointed out and that is why they are no longer used. Now you use words - blatantly right in front of people in the media/tv everywhere and plaster your symbols openly like in Denver Airport.

OK that's me signing off before I have a Heart Att...... !

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

The pyramid and all seeing eye on the back of your dollar bill is not a reference to Masonry. The pyramid referers to a work in progress and continnual improvement. This is a direct reference to the state they they saw the USA, a young nation with aspirations and continous improvement. The eye is the eye of provedence, keeping a watchful eye of the good people of America. Theparlour trick with the word Mason is simply that, a trick.

And for you out there that profess to become enlightened and lead better lives, yes you are Masons in spirit. The only diference is, we like to dress up and have fun leaning.

Oh BTW Network Dude. As for that shooting episode, I am not aware of any Masonic ritual that include the use of firearms. I have no idea where that case came from.

Many people ask me as to why I joined Masonry. Here is my honest heartfelt answer, and after all this time, it still holds true:

As most of us, I have always wanted to be a good upstanding person and, most of the time I am. Masonry has helped me stay on track with that aim and my Brothers help me on the rocky and perilous journey.
When I finally left Military Service after 20 years of blood sweat and tears, I lost something. It wasn't the violence, the wars, the dicipline. I was the feeling of belonging, the feeling of comaradery, the brotherhood. For years after, I thought I would never find that again. I lost direction and felt empty. True, I had a loving wife, a good home, a steady job; still, something was missing.

Masonry has filled the gap. Once again I am in the company of people who share the same hopes and apirations. These are carried out behind closed doors simply due to tradition. Nothing else. Our secret are not real secrets. They are out there of the web for all to see. The mystique is simply experiencing those secrets first hand.

Now, for all you anti Masons out there. I hold nothing against you, I respect your views and opinions. Just because you see the world in a diffrerent lighht than me, I will not condem you. Why should I? I do not have that right. But please, if you really want to know about us, ignore all the crap and just come along to a Lodge and ask. If you think that it is the road to world power and you want to be a part of it, join us, but I am sorry, you are going to have one hell of an anti-climax.

If you think we worship the Devil, I cannot change your view. But, I can put my hand on my heart and say, I detest all that is evil. For me, God is the light and the true path to salvation.

So, may your God guide you through they perils of life and peace to you all.

So Mote It Be.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

My friend, regardless of what you think of us, I would be the first to try and save you if you were to have a heart attack. No, the 13th has no specific signification for us. However, the number 47 certainly does. For our Lodge anyway. It is the number of the curry house on the corner of the street where we hold our Festive Boards.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join