It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masonic agenda revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

yea, then there is that killing of all the Jews thing, but I'm sure he was a super guy.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by teotwawki77
Ahh come on your just saying that would you sponsor me ill bring a 12 pack. You can lock me in the dark room with the skull ill come out well burn a cross do some chanting it sounds fun really. Im not really into hanging out with a bunch of old men doing god knows what. What does mean to learn the sacred feminine and the sacred masculine. You got to pretend to be a girl or something.

there is only one way for you to find out for sure. Otherwise you will spend your life taking someone else's word for it. After all, you can't believe me, I am a mason, and I sure as hell wouldn't trust some of the other sites that claim we kill people yet no bodies ever surface. Unless........we eat them! muhahahah

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
No mainstream channel will show the real deal about masons , why would they when they are probably owned or controlled by the masons ?

They dont try to attract the more prominent members of society for the sake of it . They do it to maintain a brotherhood of silence that stretches through out powerful positions ., police lawyers judges etc .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ronin22
With all due respect, it's hard to believe that. Not because I believe that Mason's are evil, Satan worshipers but because....

A). Your avi clearly show's your opinions on this is bias
B). There is TOO many agendas being "Exposed" on this group, and their dealings.

So in essence, I guess the "Masonic Agenda" is which ever one YOU follow

a) His avatar might show that he knows whereof he speaks.
b) What you're exemplifying here is how "The Big Lie" works. An unchallenged lie repeated often enough becomes accepted as if it were truth.

The ones that almost to a person show up 'exposing' something underhanded or otherwise uncomplimentary about Masonry are the ones that actually come with a deceptive agenda. The agenda of the Masons who peruse this forum is quite simply shining light on lies about Masonry. The "Monkey Lodge" thread is a shining example of someone who, unchallenged, could have had non-Masons believing the most ridiculous things about Masons. But simple investigation showed it to be complete fabrication.

But would you rather Masons didn't speak up and disabuse people of falsehoods about Masonry?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

that video where it showed the third degree and described it had some similarities to it. If you honestly found out what I know about masonry, you would be laughing for days over some of the stuff proposed on this very site. We as conspiracy theorists want things to be fantastic and unbelievable, and sometimes create untruths to satisfy some hidden urge to feel important. Real life just isn't that interesting on most occasions. Not to say that it isn't worthwhile, just not as interesting as the stories here would make one think.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

If you would realize what the Jews stand for, their plans for humanity, their plans for all that is outside their bloodline, you too would know why Hitler is compelled to kill them.

The Jews has been persecuted again and again in our history which makes me wonder is it simply because they're Jews that they are being killed by others? Maybe there is more to it than that. I do not believe that other race, culture, religion etc. would be killed just by simply being them, it is more than that.

Remember the History books are written by the winners so what if Hitler had won? Maybe we would've seen what he stands for, why he hated the Masons, why he killed the Jews and everything else he did.

You can never judge him for doing those by just simply reading History books, you can't simply scratch the surface and expect to find some gold, there is more to it than what is written.

edit on 15-2-2011 by Lateralussicksicksick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
No mainstream channel will show the real deal about masons , why would they when they are probably owned or controlled by the masons ?

in the first section of that series of videos, it does state that the big three Hollywood movie companies were started by masons, so that might be some indication as to why there is so much masonic symbolism in movies. (I know that isn't the subject of this thread, but it is relevant to previous discussions.)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Noone in their right mind would accuse the masons in general of anything .
I'm only concerned by the actions of the highest ones , the ones in positions of power .

Power corrupts .
There is debate about whether certain leaders like Blair or Bush are Masons .
But I put it to you that if they were every effort would be made to conceal the fact ,
and because much is held from public view about masons its is only natural persons like myself would be suspicious .

Suspicious of elites who may be masons NOT all masons because most are good men like yourself .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

I am sorry, justification just won't work in this case. We are talking about people. They happened to be Jews, or blacks, or Chinese, or Japanese, or whatever, but they are people. With families, and dreams and souls. God's creations. There is no force on earth that could ever justify taking a life for no other reason than their geographic location or religion, or color of their skin/eyes. Intentionally hurting another life form for pleasure is a sickness. Genocide is a sickness. Hitler was the epitome of evil. As told by all sides. Even his SS troops that came forward.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You speak as smoothly a Obama must be something in the super mason training. I have read about the good things they believed they were doing. But if those were the facts why didnt they just write it into the history books that the masons founded america and run a lot of the big corporations around the globe if there isnt a conpiracy in there you are only fooling yourself
There is nothing to make up facts are facts and the fact that you are in a lodge does not make you the authority on everything masons may or may not do. But for civility sake the anti masons do not have all the facts either your superiors have done a gd job of keeping your society secret so kudos to you.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I find the idea that an ordinary man with a wife and kids, and a normal job, would join the masons to see what it is all about only to instantly become a psychotic devil worshipper who aims to control the world the moment he does the various degrees! Think about it... Its plainly ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
Power corrupts .
There is debate about whether certain leaders like Blair or Bush are Masons .
But I put it to you that if they were every effort would be made to conceal the fact ,
and because much is held from public view about masons its is only natural persons like myself would be suspicious .

Suspicious of elites who may be masons NOT all masons because most are good men like yourself .

with that argument, my side is completely doomed.
A man becomes a mason, and then becomes powerful in your version of things. That must be the way it is, or masonry would not be necessary to gain power. So how would people know that they should hide their masonic affiliation from others when they are not powerful leaders yet, and may never be? Each lodge keeps minutes of everything that happens. So If Tony Blair was initiated into Glasgow lodge number #144 in June of 1968, there would have been a record of it and there would be men who were present when he went through. I just don't think he could hide it that well and I certainly don't think the masons as a group would let an opportunity to flaunt an important person as a mason pass by. We love telling people who the famous mason were/are. It's a conversation starter that hopefully will make people interested in finding out what masonry is all about. I just hope they don't come here first for that info.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Oh you added some more here? I thought we are just talking about Jews, every time you check for some holes in my reply I'm sure you would find one plus there is that fact that you are a Mason.

I'm sorry if you see Hitler as evil, I guess I cannot change your mind if you wish to view him as evil.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

I am not sure if I should take the Obama thing as a compliment or not. I don't have a fancy teleprompter.

And I certainly don't speak for all of masonry, I only speak for my experience in masonry. But I joined with some of your thoughts in mind. I had no idea what it was really about any more than you do right now, so I decided the only way to get those answers was to join. I did, and now I enjoy writing on this site about it. Just remember, there are three sides to every story, my side, your side, and the truth. Only trust the truth.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralussicksicksick

Oh you added some more here? I thought we are just talking about Jews, every time you check for some holes in my reply I'm sure you would find one plus there is that fact that you are a Mason.

I'm sorry if you see Hitler as evil, I guess I cannot change your mind if you wish to view him as evil.

I was speaking as a human, not a mason. And I cannot single out Jews anymore than I could single out brown eye people. Hitler was of the impression that there were genetically superior humans and he sought to eradicate the ones who didn't fit his mold of who the good ones were.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
there is only one way for you to find out for sure. Otherwise you will spend your life taking someone else's word for it. After all, you can't believe me, I am a mason, and I sure as hell wouldn't trust some of the other sites that claim we kill people yet no bodies ever surface. Unless........we eat them! muhahahah

Can I ask why? Why the secrecy? I consider myself somewhat a student of history and can understand while the brotherhood would choose to stay underground at different points in history (if indeed your order is out for enlightenment), but why still keep things so ritualized? It's the 21st century and our freedom to express has never been better. I doubt masons need fear a witch-hunt anymore, besides, fearing the consequences of revealing what you claim is enlightenment seems a tad unenlightened to me.

I'm not trying to knock your group, but if you do indeed possess through your collective wisdom some truth that might serve mankind, I'm not sure keeping things so select and seclusive is a good thing to do.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Oh I see, drastic change huh? From you talking about Hitler killing Jews to not being able to single out men from the others? I'm really starting to doubt you.

I would stop arguing with you because we won't get anywhere with you being a Mason and me just being myself.

Saturn ascends, the one the ten.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
with that argument, my side is completely doomed.
A man becomes a mason, and then becomes powerful in your version of things. That must be the way it is, or masonry would not be necessary to gain power. So how would people know that they should hide their masonic affiliation from others when they are not powerful leaders yet, and may never be?

All leaders are going to be either part of one or all of the following , bilderberg , CRT , Trilateral Commision A lot are in all 3 , This is why the idea that we have democracy is a joke , leaders are picked, then groomed long before they become leaders in the public eye .

Each lodge keeps minutes of everything that happens. So If Tony Blair was initiated into Glasgow lodge number #144 in June of 1968, there would have been a record of it and there would be men who were present when he went through. I just don't think he could hide it that well

Dude you know that some people are hiding the truth of 911 so if they can do that they can hide this . smallfry in comparison .
and I certainly don't think the masons as a group would let an opportunity to flaunt an important person as a mason pass by.

Yes but whoever was behind the rise of Blair they knew he would be in the future labelled as a war criminal, hence his involvement in the masons would not look good for your organisation and was concealed

We love telling people who the famous mason were/are. It's a conversation starter that hopefully will make people interested in finding out what masonry is all about. I just hope they don't come here first for that info.

I think most of your presidents have been masons and most of our primeministers too.
I just think your good work is being tarnished by the actions of elites who may be masons
It would be in both your and my favour to expose if this is the case , Their selfish actions hinder both our causes .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by spikey

Okay. Basically, the Masonic agenda is to become a better person in order to offer hope and relief to his fellows and to become a better member of society, whist remaining mindful of his obligation to God.

So what is wrong with that?
That is not an agenda, most people aspire to the same ideals.
Some would have this aspiration without reference to a god that may or may not exist.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boreas

Originally posted by network dude

Can I ask why? Why the secrecy? I consider myself somewhat a student of history and can understand while the brotherhood would choose to stay underground at different points in history (if indeed your order is out for enlightenment), but why still keep things so ritualized? It's the 21st century and our freedom to express has never been better. I doubt masons need fear a witch-hunt anymore, besides, fearing the consequences of revealing what you claim is enlightenment seems a tad unenlightened to me.

I'm not trying to knock your group, but if you do indeed possess through your collective wisdom some truth that might serve mankind, I'm not sure keeping things so select and seclusive is a good thing to do.

It's tradition, not secrecy. We do things the same way they have been done for hundreds of years. We teach the lessons the same way they have been taught since the inception of Craft masonry. I would say that what we teach could be of great importance to mankind and I wish everyone would want to learn what we have to offer, but it just isn't that way. Our secret isn't words or hand signs, although we do keep them secret to prove we are of good moral fiber. Our secret is in the way we teach the lessons. There is a specific reason for everything that is done. And the teaching of each lesson would be completely wasted if it was given to someone who wasn't interested in learning it. I think some use the secrecy angle to peak interest, or perhaps even to stroke an ego, but for most of the brethren, we would be elated to share what we know to any and all who were willing to learn. The first step has to be taken by the initiate, not the teacher.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join