It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masonic agenda revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I came across this Discovery Channel programme that looks into Freemasonry. I would like you to take the time to watch it (about 90 minutes in total) and leave any comments regarding its contents.

So, grab your popcorn, crisps or M&Ms and make yourself comfortable for "Freemasonry revealed, the secret history of Freemasonry".

www.documentarywire.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

could you give some more info plz fr those not really able to watch?

thnk you

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Ouch, that is a broad question. What would you like to know?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by etherical waterwave

could you give some more info plz fr those not really able to watch?

thnk you

Yes, me too please.

I will download it and watch it later...but in the meantime, can you give us a summary of the Masonic agenda please? Ta.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Okay. Basically, the Masonic agenda is to become a better person in order to offer hope and relief to his fellows and to become a better member of society, whist remaining mindful of his obligation to God.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
There is a similar documentary done by the bbc called secret societies that breaks it all down they all say the same things though. Presidents bavarian illuminati all that stuff. If you have a bit torrent driver like frostwire or vuze or whatever else is out there. People have posted the entire documentaires in avi format. Just type in secret societies you can get the history channel one and the bbc.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
how do they describe their 'obligation to god?'

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

OK, thanks.
Are regular churches not designed to remind people of their obligations to their god?

I've watched the first five parts (of nine), so i've pretty much gathered the gist.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
If that is the true purpose of Masonry... I'm all for it. Sadly, I suspect a cover piece. Also, there are those of us who want to better the planet for all - who hold that doing so IS being mindful of "God." "God" being Consciousness (the net of the interaction of all consciousness). So to insist on a belief in something "more powerful" (and outside of One) than self - sits poorly with me.

Now, it may be that a good part of Masonry does believe it's doing good for others. Still, I suspect that either it was started by Ones with an agenda and this is the "official line," or it has been usurped thereby at the highest level, maintaining the (now) facade of the original group.

Merely my perspective.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
i saw this before on discovery channel ! its not that revealing ..... they only reveal there good side !
its basicly a waiste of time !

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Much has been written on secret societies and there are numerous speculations as to which powers control them. The nature of secrecy is such that the real power behind the power should remain exactly that-Secret. In this lecture, clear evidence is provided to show who really stands behind them.... amazingdiscoveries.tv...
This vid has much more info into the subject ....The Bible and the Bible alone are used to identify the Antichrist power. The little horn power of Daniel 7 with its twelve clear identifying features points to the only one who can qualify as Antichrist. Modern day deceptions regarding the little horn power. amazingdiscoveries.tv... .... This is an expose of Revelation chapter 13 where the beast out of the sea and the beast out of the earth become friends, culminating in a new system of worship which honors the first beast. Clear evidence is provided as to the nature of these political powers amazingdiscoveries.tv... .Despite the many good people involved in FM it is a evil that will one day be gone gone gone......I noticed there was little mentioned about the Jesuits,too bad.Why would a secret society show there secret ceremony when they would condem a past member for revealing it in the past? Discovery Chanel puts out misinfo as well as disinfo ..Salt is needed when watched me thinks. Or it could be a silly desire of men to belong to a group of people willing to spend much time and energy to participate in ..???. just my 2 cents worth....peace

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
At risk of being accused of promoting myself (I promote ideas), as well as the gaucheness of reposting the content of a thread I have here, I think there is a solution that the good Masons and the populace as a whole would best have the opportunity to consider.

I won't repost everything, but enough, I hope, to encourage you to read the rest. (Found here: www.abovetopsecret.com... )

The Ethical Planetarian Party

Have you tired of the empty promises of politicians? Have you seen the “divide and conquer” successes in everything from school teams to country identities? Do you want the planet to coexist?

Perhaps you might consider the Ethical Planetarian Party.

What is the Ethical Planetarian Party? What are its goals and platform?

First, we stand for upholding the three Laws:

1. Do not willfully harm or kill another Being

2. Do not willfully take or damage another Being’s property

3. Do not willfully defraud another Being

In other words, we choose to maintain civil interaction, face to face. The biological parent has precedence in the case of our children, unless there is evidence that these same Laws are not kept with them as well. They are Beings, too. Beings are any who ask for rights, or have others of the same species ask in proxy if they are unable to ask, themselves. This is not license to mal-treat beings of “lower” Consciousness, for all Consciousness should be respected. The goal is for as much of Consciousness to spend as much of the time as possible comfortable.

A quick, clean and honorable death for the flesh a Being eats, having given comfort throughout the life for any domestic food.

Second, we are predicated on the idea that Humans should be free to take advantage of the abundance of the planet by eliminating money.

Third, we strive to allow religious choice, believing that there are as many Callings as there are Beings, and as long as the Laws are kept, how One approaches that which One is, is to be respected.

Fourth, we expect the use of technology under these Laws, with peaceful intent, including free energy – the key to eliminating money. We know much is presently hidden in fear that we might exact retribution or follow folly, but we are of the opinion, based on evidence, that when Humans have no money, generosity and loving behavior are expended to help those in need. With technology we both have personal awareness of and much science and anecdote grasped, we know we can eliminate money as a necessity and provide abundance for everyone.

We are out to eliminate poverty.

edit on 2/15/2011 by Amaterasu because: tags

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr3ws
i saw this before on discovery channel ! its not that revealing ..... they only reveal there good side !

or it's the truth. but that would be waaaaaay too boring.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Here come the puppets spreading disbelief nothing to see here we just a normal old secret society not the bad kind you know the kind thats why its a secret cant let nobody know we out to do good masons are gods angels here to do his work behind closed doors so nobodys cans see. We's just a bunch dumb old farm monkeys controlled by the slave master.
edit on 15-2-2011 by teotwawki77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by dr3ws

or it's the truth. but that would be waaaaaay too boring.

who needs the truth when you can have a really cool fairy tale to believe in? Honestly.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
reply to post by spikey

Okay. Basically, the Masonic agenda is to become a better person in order to offer hope and relief to his fellows and to become a better member of society, whist remaining mindful of his obligation to God.

With all due respect, it's hard to believe that. Not because I believe that Mason's are evil, Satan worshipers but because....

A). Your avi clearly show's your opinions on this is bias
B). There is TOO many agendas being "Exposed" on this group, and their dealings.

So in essence, I guess the "Masonic Agenda" is which ever one YOU follow

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

please ignore the information presented by someone on the inside, You will get much better info from Christian extremest sites. After all, they certainly have no agenda.

Or, you could infiltrate the ranks of masonry and expose it from the inside. That is, if you weren't afraid of finding the real truth.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

In the third video, they were talking about the guy who was shot in the head by mistake. Does anyone know what group has a ritual like that? I have never heard of that before, and I thought I saw this documentary before. Maybe I just missed that the first time.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ahh come on your just saying that would you sponsor me ill bring a 12 pack. You can lock me in the dark room with the skull ill come out well burn a cross do some chanting it sounds fun really. Im not really into hanging out with a bunch of old men doing god knows what. What does mean to learn the sacred feminine and the sacred masculine. You got to pretend to be a girl or something.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Here we are arguing what is good and what is bad but let's try to look at the history.

Hitler killed ordinary Masons, why? Because he said (he wrote this himself) that most of the regular Freemasons of today has succumbed to the Jews and their money, the lower degree of Masons has forgotten the views of the Original one. Now they are just their to practically scratch one-another's back don't you see? I'm sorry to say this to all the Masons here but as that's how I see it. (I'm sure I will be attacked)

Remember the winners wrote the History books, what if Hitler won? What if he really is a benevolent man that wants to help us free ourselves from the grips of this materialistic world?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join