It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do i wake up mom and dad?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
How do i wake up mom and dad?

It can be a hard time trying to get your parents and friends to take it seriously when you are trying to tell them that mind controle is real and that the news are all lies.

i would recommend you showing your parents documentaries, they will most likely tell it better.

So this is the thread you can link to movies and documentaries, that will make a good first time insight to the 'other side'

Ill start posting this documentary.

Wake Up Call - New World Order Documentary - Remastered

Some of the topics covered in the film:

The New World Order, Federal Reserve, Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, North American Union, the Rockefeller/Rothschild families, Freemasonry, Bohemian Grove, the Illuminati, Illuminati symbolism, Problem-Reaction-Solution, 9-11, war profiteering, the phony 'War on Terrorism', the impending 'Big Brother Surveillance Society', the war on civil liberties, microchipping, mind control, media control and 'education system' indoctrination.

Featuring:

Alex Jones, David Icke, Aaron Russo, Jordan Maxwell, G. Edward Griffin, Jim Marrs, Bill Hicks, Daniel Estulin, Jim Tucker, Ted Gunderson, Anthony Hilder, Professor Steven Jones, Webster Tarpley, George Carlin, John Taylor Gatto, Charlotte Iserbyt, Dave vonKleist, Stan Monteith and others...
edit on 15-2-2011 by fixedworld because: mispelled

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
was going to answer : "WITH A BUCKET OF VERY COLD WATER" ...
BUT : "waking up " from your point of view is only a matter of BRAIN POWER!

If someone doesn't whant to THINK MORE , to study more and to realize some aspects, well then ...
THERE'S "NOTHING" TO WAKE UP...
Just leave the individual in peace!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Good thread I'm always looking for new things to watch. I would start with loose change final cut, very good documentary on 9/11.

Helgas

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Yeah but again if you are 15 and you are trying to tell your parents about these things they might think your are getting loony

and thats not a good first insight.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

tell them that mind controle is real and that the news are all lies.

I would begin by not using a statement such as this.
Statements with less of a distinct and abrupt point, would be easier for others to believe.

Such as, "Mind control is possible and here is how it can be used", and "Everything that the MSM news tells you is not always 100% truth. I will show you a few examples of this. such as this, this, and this."

That statement that you used, has the ability to keep closed minds closed. If you want someone to open up their minds, and believe something that is completely different from what they have always known, it would be better to ease them into it. Thats just my opinion, I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by fixedworld

well , I agree !
When I was 15 I didn't had these kind of thoughts about WORLD GLOBAL DOMINATION AND NEW WORLD ORDERS , maybe in part because there was no such bull s.. , the world was A LOT MORE RELAX PLACE , PEOPLE WERE KINDER THAN TODAY'S ANIMALS WITH HUMAN FACE, There were NO chemtrails , and so on...
I was only riding the bicycle all day , have fun with friends , knew girls
, I JUST HAD FUN , who gave a f... about world orders and etc...
Maybe I wasn't a very smart boy , but along with age your brain developes more and more and you are aware of a lot more things...
YOU MAY BE A PREMATURE CHILD!
By the way , how old are you?!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
They'll probably just think you're crazy no matter what you do.. and they'd be right. All this is just the inane ramblings of a paranoid mind. I've been on here for a while to know that some people on here are paranoid, I was myself for a little while. Then I stopped smoking (insert substance here)
edit on 15/2/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Get a copy of zeitgeist, And make them watch it..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by fixedworld
reply to post by leaualorin

Yeah but again if you are 15 and you are trying to tell your parents about these things they might think your are getting loony

and thats not a good first insight.

You cannot wake someone up to your beliefs. I have found out it doesn't work like that. I believe that you have to find their interests and expose another side of the story on the things that your parents enjoy or pay attention to.

Keep exposing them to corruption or any topic that hits home where you live. You cannot make someone wake up. It has to happen when they see something that finally clicks in their mainstream coma induced minds.

This is what I have found out around me. A friend of mine watched Brad Meltzer's Decoded on Bohemian Grove. this episode woke him up just a little.

Little bits at a time is the key.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by fixedworld

What if they're already up and you're the one in the dream/nightmare?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Please can people recommend any good documentarys to watch?
I'm still a student and must learn myself before trying to convince others lol

Helgas

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Lil dude my girlfriend wont even listen to me...she actually banned me from talking about ATS to her. Some peoples minds are designed to ask the stranger questions others not so much. A balance. Good news is people have full happy life's without knowing any conspiracy type things and die without ever knowing,caring or even being affected.

For some people it would do more harm than good thinking about conspiracy's, my advice don't force it on people you'll regret it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This will only happen when something affects them directly and the true cause is right there in front of them.

Not "all" news is lies...that way, they make it easier to fool the masses.

Try to find links and stories that would interest them because of the direct relationship it has to them.

Good luck, don't get too frustrated and remember, they're only human.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Buy them books instead, im sure they would appreciate a few books to read before bed much more than a badly made documentary.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I've found that trying to "wake people up" can come off like you're pushing some new found religion on to them. At least that's what my Mom told me it seemed like I was doing lol ...And my dad just calls me paranoid and can't believe I don't have an ulcer yet.

I tell them I'm not worried or concerned about these topics, just informed and that I find the world we live in fascinating. All they seem to care about is the next episode of CSI whatever.

Maybe when they lose their pensions or retirement funds from the looming economic collapse THEN they'll start listening to me (but I doubt it, some people just prefer to stay ignorant)...until then, after 10 years of trying to wake them and most of my friends up, I have decided last week to stop warning them about solar flares, the U.S. dollar decline, pole shifts, flouride in drinking water, the NWO agenda, and all the other fun and exciting news the MSM never covers.

If they don't want to listen...F 'em!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
You can't wake anyone up. They wake up when they are ready to.

Until then most will think the information is crazy, or at best, left of centre and not worth looking into.

My sister is one of those who is scared of anything bigger picture, fact or fiction. And so she refuses with all her might to think or act any differently to "the norm". It's about comfort zones for many people.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Tayesin because: Why have my fingers forgotten how to spell?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin
You can't wake anyone up. They wake up when they are ready to.

Until then most will think the information is crazy, or at best, left of centre and not worth looking into.

My sister is one of those who is scared of anything bigger picture, fact or fiction. And so she refuses with all her might to think or act any differently to "the norm". It's about comfort zones for many people.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Tayesin because: Why have my fingers forgotten how to spell?

You might be right, but you can plant the seeds and then they can make the conclusion to take a bigger look or to maintain.
edit on 15-2-2011 by fixedworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Depending on the age of your parents they have probably seen more corrupt politicians, unjust wars and strange events in their life time then you have even read about.

What makes you think your in a better position then them to decide what's true or not?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Old Books to get them thinking about what could be.
Obviously Orwell and Welles, brave new world (Huxley) etc...

Some good Documentaries
Phsyciatry: The industry of Death
(As mentioned) Loose Change
Who Killed The Electric Car
Anything Michael Moore (Just to get them thinking outside the box in a mainstream way)
There is an excellent documentary on Depleted Uranium that would get anyone's brain going, but I can't remember what its called, maybe do a google search, it is quite popular.

When I realized that 911 could have been perpertrated by our own government and that the moon landing was a hoax, anything became possible. I was always interested in strange out of world type stuff, even as a young kid and my parents raised me a little bit non-conformist (don't trust the man, stick up for yourself, be yourself and don't fit in to social molds, etc) So it probably didn't take much.

My friends and family didn't want to hear it either, but I would point out things in current events to them, or if the news was on I would give them an opposing view point on any stories they were interested in. I also comment on how trippy and hypnotic commercials are. At first they were inpenetrable but eventually they started to see alot of what I was showing them clearly. My mother-in-law (grew up in Communist Russia as a child/teen so is predisposed to indoctrination) who loves reality TV, Maury Povich, Gerry Springer, Commercials, CNN anything new and popular. You know the type. Anyway, she said to me the other day, that we are being brainwashed. I was just flabberghasted! I can't talk to her about aliens, mkultra and what have you, but she gets it, you know what I mean? Not everyone wants to see it, they are scared of it. Sometimes its almost like there is a mental block in place, it's wierd.

I understand your concern because your parents have dominion over you right now, you have to live with them and they aren't doing anything to prepare, they don't understand what could be going down here with Fema and earthquakes, mind control and indoctrination. There really isn't much you can do about it. Just be subtle. The more you push the "crazy" on them the more likely it is that they will mentally shut it out. Keep it easy for them to digest, small bites.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
Depending on the age of your parents they have probably seen more corrupt politicians, unjust wars and strange events in their life time then you have even read about.

What makes you think your in a better position then them to decide what's true or not?

Decide whats right?
they might have seen corrupt politicians and might think that THEY where they once in power. the problem there is that they never got a look at who has behind the dictator.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join