It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midnight Lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Greetings ATS!

A few months ago, my roomie turned me on to this site, and I have been visiting every night since. There are so many topics that I find myself wanting to dive in to, so I finally made the decision to join up so I can have the opportunity to chime in on the things that really interest me.

I LOVE a good conspiracy, and most of the people I know aren't very open-minded, and tend to roll their eyes and scoff whenever I try to bring something to their attention. Aside from my roommate, I have no one to talk this crazy stuff over with! It's so very frustrating! Fortunately, there is ATS, and I believe I am in love!

I have a broad range of interests from UFO's and the paranormal to conspiracies in religion and the NWO. I look forward to many late night discussions here, and sincerely hope to make some good friends with similar interests so that I may feel less isolated in my search for truth.

~Bellaluna~

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Bellaluna

Hello Bellaluna, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Off Topic, One Liners, and Backscratching Posts.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hello there.
You're going to be surrounded by hundreds of people with the same search here!

Here's to no more isolation for you

Hope to see you around the boards..

~BP94

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Welcome!

I am relatively new here myself, and very happy that ATS is one of the very few sites with various coding that DOES work on McDonalds free wifi!

(I am travelling, so do not have mobile net access)

Once again, welcome

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Welcome to the club , this is a wonderful site and love a good conspiracy chat myself .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Many thanks for the warm welcomes

And Hefficide, thank you for the links! Now I don't have to run around bugging everybody with "How-do-I this" and "How-Do-I that" ...
Excellent!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Cheers, Bellaluna. Welcome.

We are glad you are here. This forum is so encompassing you can find whatever interests you the most. Hint, on the left are the avatars. If you find an author whose view you relate to, in the drop down, friend them. Then in the ribbon at the bottom you can find their threads and follow more of each others work. Play nice and keep an open mind because there are so many perspectives.

Will be in the boards, see ya around.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilFox
Welcome!

I am relatively new here myself, and very happy that ATS is one of the very few sites with various coding that DOES work on McDonalds free wifi!

(I am travelling, so do not have mobile net access)

Once again, welcome

Thats a good way to skip over the monthly cost of the internet!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bellaluna
Greetings ATS!

A few months ago, my roomie turned me on to this site, and I have been visiting every night since. There are so many topics that I find myself wanting to dive in to, so I finally made the decision to join up so I can have the opportunity to chime in on the things that really interest me.

I LOVE a good conspiracy, and most of the people I know aren't very open-minded, and tend to roll their eyes and scoff whenever I try to bring something to their attention. Aside from my roommate, I have no one to talk this crazy stuff over with! It's so very frustrating! Fortunately, there is ATS, and I believe I am in love!

I have a broad range of interests from UFO's and the paranormal to conspiracies in religion and the NWO. I look forward to many late night discussions here, and sincerely hope to make some good friends with similar interests so that I may feel less isolated in my search for truth.

~Bellaluna~

Welcome

I feel more able to talk about "strange" things here too, beats people around you calling you crazy.

new topics

top topics

join