It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France wants new global finance system

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

End the corruption and it's a whole different ballgame....

You end corruption by keeping it SMALL and under the eagle eye of the local citizens. The bigger you get the more opportunity for corruption and the more likely it will attract Greedy Power hungry Sociopaths who are willing to do anything to claw to the seats of power.

That is the nature of humans no matter what the ivory tower types try to tell us. The smart aggressive underhanded bullies WILL claw their way to the top. I am old enough to have seen it happen in many many situations.

Just look at the history of the human races. It is filled with blood and sociopaths! Anyone telling you different is either very young or lying to hide his agenda.

The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false face for the urge to rule it. - Mencken

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

It's the nature of humanity right NOW because they have been conditioned to accept that this way is the only way.

You can have local oversight whilst still having national government - and you HAVE to have national government.

besides, if human nature is as bad as you say, all small government will do is lead to the creation of fiefs and warlords, and we've alreaady been down that road.

Government in and of itself is not bad - as ever, it's how the few manipulate it at the expense of the many that is the problem.

Stop worshipping money, and you take away half the problem.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

I know that - but it still seems strange that France has gone public in an arena where they are traditionally quiet, at least in the media, until they want to stir it up a bit to the detriment of others...

I think there has been a lot more going on behind the scenes than what is reaching the public. America and China could easily come to blues with the size and clashes between their two economies. I expect China had a big part to play kicking out the CRF and establishing the G20 as the policy deciders at the IMF. Germany is more in control of the the Euro, France sounds like a good mediator for the discussions that need to take place and has just taken the public image.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I very much doubt the US and china will come to blows - China has an economy based in the reality of its manufacturing base, and owns so much foreign script, it's almost unreal.
Far more likely is that in 10-20 years, China will OWN America in all but name.

The Germans and French are the EU leaders, pretty much - they co-operate on a lot of things that they don't always include other countries in.

In that sense, it could even be seen as a German backed power play to bring the Euro back into contention as the worlds strongest currency.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

You end corruption by keeping it SMALL and under the eagle eye of the local citizens. The bigger you get the more opportunity for corruption and the more likely it will attract Greedy Power hungry Sociopaths who are willing to do anything to claw to the seats of power.

I can very much understand you distrust of the international corporate, big business scene. Your concerns are very well founded with a culture of corruption with profits over people. The thing is we are all part of a global community, ATS would only be a fraction of what it is if it was just limited to America. International trade and distribution of resources has enhanced community life beyond the old days of horse and carriage. If you just want that horse and carriage life style there are parts of the world that still have it. If you want your computers, robots and high technology capabilities you can have that too. I do want to see a world where we are free from slavery with the chains of money, but to get their we have to work together as a globe. We have to work to reduce the conflict going on.

I do acknowledge there is a risk if we let this unchecked power and control run its own way that we will still end up as slaves, just with a few upgrades as our self determination is stripped away from us. It is hard to say what way the future will go. I know if the whole house of cards come falling down we will be back with the barbarians.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

I very much doubt the US and china will come to blows

Not physically. But if China considers that America has gone rogue with its debts it could release all of its USD on the market to try and get something back, the other foreign nations would likely follow and the US inflation rate would go into orbit with massive hyper inflation spike as the US market is hit with a massive flood of money. I know China does not want to hurt the America people, but it does not want to be ripped of either. It is not like America can skip town on it obligations so this will have to get sorted out eventually. The corruption and creative accounting is a really big problem, everywhere.

In that sense, it could even be seen as a German backed power play to bring the Euro back into contention as the worlds strongest currency.

The focus of these talks is on the SDR. The SDR is based on a basket of international currencies comprising the U.S. dollar, Japanese yen, euro and pound sterling www.imf.org... . It is quite possible that many other currencies will be incorporated into the SDR with time. Getting the Yuan on board looks to be the next big step, but China wants to see more integrity in the global economy before signing up.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
double post
edit on 15-2-2011 by kwakakev because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

I see where you are coming from, but the original hypothesis focuses more on the combination of various currencies, over a period of time to produce one single global currency - much the same as the Euro in fact, but on a larger scale.

This in turn, from a conspiracy point of view, would make the transition to one world government much easier, with global, continental, country and regional assemblies arrayed in a hierarchy.

The danger would be that the poorer nations would have even less of a voice than they do now - which would mean no voice at all, if the current status quo of corporate, greed driven governments remained.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

I see where you are coming from, but the original hypothesis focuses more on the combination of various currencies, over a period of time to produce one single global currency - much the same as the Euro in fact, but on a larger scale.

This is where the SDR is coming in. The aim sounds like it is going to cut through all the different exchange rates and put and end to the profiteering on the international money markets. Vast amounts are getting sucked out of the system due to different laws and trading rules going on. The technicalities are complex, but by establishing a common set of rules it is going to help bring some integrity back into the system and help stabilise things.

This in turn, from a conspiracy point of view, would make the transition to one world government much easier, with global, continental, country and regional assemblies arrayed in a hierarchy.

There has already been a one world government for some time with the United Nations. Its effectiveness and capabilities has been a bit sketchy over the years but it has been growing in strength from its humble beginnings. The worlds main military forces have recently united under the UN START treaty, except for China. I think they are waiting for this money issue to get sorted out first. This treaty is new, a month or two so still pretty fragile, but a commitment has been made by the main military forces to try and work together.

The danger would be that the poorer nations would have even less of a voice than they do now - which would mean no voice at all, if the current status quo of corporate, greed driven governments remained.

Not just the poorer nations, but most of people of the world as the few at the top get to live their megalomaniac dreams. The good thing with the UN is that there is a lot of review going on and no one can operate in isolation. There are also a lot of different cultures to help keep a check on everyone else, while your standard conspiracy bunch do have a say it is a lot harder for them to get an agreement if being too self centred.

edit on 15-2-2011 by kwakakev because: changed trading for money

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

France's elite have always dreamed of creating a global dictatorship in service to themselves and each other. Same with the Communists, Muslims, Brits and Germans. The new American globalists are now dreaming the same nightmare.

If only they could get out from under the elections and laws of Nations and rule as it serves their whim, all would be well in the world.

These freaks are mentally ill. We must never permit them their dreams.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

There is lots of different information out about this with many different views and possible ways it could turn out. The clearest plan I have seen for where all this is going is here www.imsreform.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join