It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Event in Space over USA ....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Just saw this on the ROSE site and thought I'd post the info....

hisz.rsoe.hu...

A 'meteorite' passed over the Philly Naval yard with multiple witnesses apparently...... Interestingly this happened during daylight hours....... You do not see many meteors during the day....

PDUK
edit on 15-2-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Wouldn't Pennsylvania be in the Atlantic region?

You edited your post and the subject line. The site still has it as Pacific so I see where you got that from. Wonder if there are any news articles for this.
edit on 15-2-2011 by ahimsa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

There was a thread about this last night:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Well, I assume it's the same event, anyway. The thread seemed to hit a bit of a brick wall, but apparently well over 100 witnesses were reported as seeing the daytime event.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Sorry........ I searched 'meteorites, Events in Space, Daylight meteor' and others but I did not type in ''PA NJ NY CONN RI Philadelphia Daytime Bolide Fireball 12:45 EST 14FEB2011''

I will look harder next time.. !

Cheers

PDUK

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I'm glad your original subject line said Pacific instead of Atlantic as I would otherwise have not bothered reading the thread and finding out that something somewhat unusual actually did fly by. Just not here on the West coast where I am.

The other thread already has a fist fight going on.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
Just saw this on the ROSE site and thought I'd post the info....

hisz.rsoe.hu...

A 'meteorite' passed over the Philly Naval yard with multiple witnesses apparently...... Interestingly this happened during daylight hours....... You do not see many meteors during the day....

PDUK
edit on 15-2-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

Sure, you can see meteors during the days. On the internet look for a Colorado meteor that was nicely videoed during the day moving over the Rockies. And it is only a "meteorite" when it hits the ground, just a plain meteor otherwise.

new topics

top topics

join