It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animalistic Behavior When Society Breaks Down & Why?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by notimportant

This video explains nothing, I cant believe that those people which you see acting crazy on those "black fridays" all had medication for cancer, adhd and other things. There is jet again, NO SOLID PROOF !!

So watching people turn into animals over saving a few bucks is not proof? Apparently you did not watch the whole video, especially the parts about flouride, mercury, and other chemicals that have tainted the medical industry, our food and water supplies, with thier known properties and how they effect humans.

Also he did not say they all had medication for cancer, adhad etc. but that those were just a part of the chemical cocktail much of society has been on for decades. You really should listen more carefully.

I've watched the whole thing, and I just don't believe that those people are so crazy because of medical threathments or fluoride in the water, it's only being suggested in that movie, but there is no single moment that you see that someone drinking water with fluoride, or someone who says he did, or saying he use medication. It is just being suggested.

You have mass sales which got hyped a lot in my country to ( The Netherlands) and people also act crazy here when something like that takes place, and we dont have fluoride in the water.

It's just another sign that America is becoming more and more a society based on mass consumption, fear and mass paranoia (this forum is the best example of that last point)

It is just mass hysteria, thats it...
edit on 15-2-2011 by notimportant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
To anyone that thinks they would not resort to animalistic behaviour when they are hungry. To those who think that they are "above" this and would never harm another for food, well I hope that you aren't that set in your morals.

There are some who have denied themselves food purposefully, and have even starved to death for a cause. I can easily imagine groups and individuals who would rather starve or live in a near state of starvation than take a human life for food.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

So when that time co es and people are animals what is there to do to stop someone from knocking down your door, killing everyone inside and stealing everything you have? What's to stop them?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Exactly right. In this video we see hundreds, maybe thousands of people in what amounts to a feeding frenzy. Are we to assume that they're all taking ADHD medications and washing it down with fluoridated water? The video wants us to assume so, but we have no evidence of it.

What we Do have evidence of, is that these people are congregating in a mob outside stores on the day after thanksgiving, and rushing in a frenzy to get sale prices. We have evidence of them being inundated with advertisement campaigns that tell them they NEED to do this. We have evidence that this all builds up to our country's #1 economic holiday, Christmas, which revolves around the notion that you're buying love with presents.

The notion that this is caused by drugs is unfounded. However, pointing the finger at consumer culture is entirely founded.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Yeah I guess the millions that get prescribed anti- depressants daily, the fluoride in the water, the toothpaste, and hundreds of other packaged foods, the aspartame that millions drink and eat daily, the millions of fraudulent vaccines given daily to children from birth and on through childhood, are not evidence and a host of other chemicals and poison that has entered the food and water supply and the medical industrial complex. That fact that science has proven how they effect humans means nothing also. The millions of other prescribed drugs and over the counter drugs also have no effect on human behaviour...

Yep I guess people trampling thier fellow man to death to save a few bucks shopping is not of any concern or any good comparison to how these same chemically lobotomised people will react when TSHTF in a much more serious scenario... Yep nothing to see here folks move along, don't worry be happy....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

There is offcourse always a possibility that medication has some strange effects on human behaviour. But then again has that nothing to to with mass hysteria and sales. It is the job of a doctor to keep track of his patients and their wellbeing, so if it happens when someone shows strange behaviour while using medicaton. It's time for a simple intervention (with other or more drugs
)

It is just very weird to say that mass hysteria is caused because of medication or water water fluoridation, I just can't get the link between those two. Also it is a little bit offending to me, I've been on antidepressants and ritaline quite a time and I never go to mass sales, and I am not really matrealistic, to be honest I don't give much about possessions. Also my mom had breastcancer and had to undergo a chemo, also she doesn't freak out when there are mass sales or other big events.

It offends me that people like you talk about this subject like they are right and know everything about it,, but it is just really sad and weird to link medication and mass hysteria together

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by notimportant
reply to post by hawkiye

There is offcourse always a possibility that medication has some strange effects on human behaviour. But then again has that nothing to to with mass hysteria and sales. It is the job of a doctor to keep track of his patients and their wellbeing, so if it happens when someone shows strange behaviour while using medicaton. It's time for a simple intervention (with other or more drugs
)

It is just very weird to say that mass hysteria is caused because of medication or water water fluoridation, I just can't get the link between those two. Also it is a little bit offending to me, I've been on antidepressants and ritaline quite a time and I never go to mass sales, and I am not really matrealistic, to be honest I don't give much about possessions. Also my mom had breastcancer and had to undergo a chemo, also she doesn't freak out when there are mass sales or other big events.

It offends me that people like you talk about this subject like they are right and know everything about it,, but it is just really sad and weird to link medication and mass hysteria together

Your whole post talks about how doctors need to intervene if thier patients on medication show aberrant behaviour however you conclude medication taken on a mass scale could not possibly effect human behaviour on a mass scale.. Sigh!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
You have to be smart, don't join the crowds, let them take what they can, humans can survive on very little food, most of the "fatties" won't last too long. Stock up on rice/grain and collect rainwater, its not that difficult.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join