posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:00 AM
reply to post by pearcester
Ok, so what you need to do now is start a formal process.
1. Document all dealings with the letting agency telephone calls, emails e.t.c
2. Write a formal letter of complaint to their complaints department (you have to do this by the book)
3. Include photos and evidence
that you have contacted the lettings agency, don't forget to mention the person you needed to speak to by name
including the people that you spoke to when the guy wasnt there.
4. Send the letter via fedex or someway that it is trackable, you have to have proof of postage if it legal action is required.
5. Speak to neighbour, if they will not listen to you then write them a letter, proof of postage e.t.c all this will count in your favour if it goes
Once people see that you are doing everything by the book, you wait and see, 9/10 times people start to pay attention.