It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of America ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I just turned on Fox Business Channel for Freedom Watch with the Judge and heard Alex Jones as I was doin some other things. I said 'what the #', turned the volume up, and sure enough it was him. Agreed, the person he's talking about who predicted everything is probably Gerald Celente; he's been in the trends business for a long time.
As much as we know there are personal agendas in the corporatocracy, I feel like some people are trying to tell us something. Weird how Jones made FOX...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I was wondering if there was a post about this here...

I heard a spot for this on an alternate rock radio station while driving around a bit today. Not exactly the same website as mentioned, but it turns out if you do a google search (which I do out of curiousity) there are a couple of versions. Basically it's endofamerica##.com. (With ## being some number.) All of these appear to have something to do with Porter Stansbury Research.

The video seems to drone on about what some of us have seen in the writing on the wall for a while now, and I was tired of waiting for the new news... (If you can find a transcript, you could probably read it in under 10 minutes vs. the length of the video.) I felt like "C'mon, get to the point already! Say something I haven't heard." Although some of it seems to state the obvious (when running a country on a mismanaged fiat currency and with the depression-era regulatory fail-safes removed in the 1990s, something is likely to happen. Particularly if our infrastructure is totally inept to deal with the end of cheap fuel, and the chain reaction from that. If it gets to the point where the people that keep things running can't afford to keep going to work, there's going to be serious problems.), the end of it turns out as a scare tactic sales pitch.

I also thought it strange that he didn't bother to mention the former Yugoslavia by name, given that he also talked about Britain in the 1970's. "Hyper-inflation + Europe + 1990s" (which was a big part of the website's lecture) on Wikipedia will tell you that, and match the numbers given. Is he suspecting the country will split apart like it did? (Not every place facing hyperinflation has. Zimbabwe or Argentina never did.) If the country somehow gets to the point where it falls apart, what good would commodities (that even goes for property) be if you have no way to access or secure them? It seems like a bit of a flaw there. (Things or skills easily bartered seem more useful during a currency breakdown.)

Any more to this than some scare-tactic sales pitch? For all the effort behind an ad that says a lot of what's been going around, seems like good conspiracy material. What's the story on Porter Stansbury?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join