It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of America ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Was watching the news today and heard Alex Jones' voice on a commercial. So my head popped up and it was Jones telling people to watch a video called the end of america 2011. It included a video and was apparently some person who predicted everything that has happened to the financial sector of the world.

He now claims that the final collapse that is coming is that the U.S dollar will be losing its value as the world standard. This will lead to ramifications that will literally end the U.S as we know it...

Any credibility?

I'd post the website, but not sure on recent rules...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Sounds like Gerald Celente to me

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
ill post the site....

endofamerica2011.com

it has the video on the load up page....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Ahh maybe not but Gerald has predicted many things correctly in the past and also predicts similar to the vid on the link you posted

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

edit on 042828p://2011-02-15T04:13:03-06:00201102 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bladdersweat

From what I gathered, this person has claimed this is the end of a 30 year trend

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

edit on 042828p://2011-02-15T04:22:55-06:00201102 by bladdersweat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
ill post the site....

endofamerica2011.com

it has the video on the load up page....

Post the URL with the http:// in front of the address so people can click on it like this:

endofamerica2011.com...

I have heard this guy before and he is spot on. He is selling his news letter but that does not diminish his facts he lays out rather succinctly. Just ignore the sales pitch at the end because the information in the video alone is well worth the listen.

edit on 15-2-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
if you watch the EOA 3 vid you'll hear the guy say that all of what he is saying is happening now which is why we all need to get prepared now, but he doesn't provide much evidence besides saying 'it is happening now'. Regardless, with a little bit of research, you will discover he is exactly right, everything he is saying is happening now.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I watched that a while ago--it's really just an advertisement. I found it as a sponsored link on YouTube. I did watch the whole thing and he does say a lot of frightening things but I can't help but believe it's just to help him sell his stuff. I would bet that he paid AJ for the plug.

This Porter Stansberry company was sued by the SEC for fraud.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
You just need to look at how much money the Fed has been pumping into the economy with inflation inevitable. Signs of hyperinflation are also around. With all this new money in the system, the value of the money already in the system declines. This is how inflation balances the forces of supply and demand. As for the global repercussions, the G20 has recently taken control of the IMF policy away from the CFR. This means America is getting less of a say in the International financial system. The direction looks to be in enhancing an international unit of currency called a SDR, which is a collection of different nations currency. Standardising the international stock and finance markets is another initiative undertaken to limit corruption and stabilise the global economy.

As for America, there is going to be some global pressure for Wall Street to clean up its act. As for what it does and how it goes time will tell, it is credible.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
EDIT: nvm, I watched the video and it has nothing to do with Gerald Celente - although they seem to agree on the same outcome.
edit on 15/2/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Yea, the sales pitch at the end is something to ignore. But it is one of the first things to really have me thinking about the future of our country. Granted I havent delved much into this.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The question I have now is, is there really anything that can be done to stop it? Besides cutting spending. yadda yadda.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Stansberry and Associates have been putting these videos like this out for a while about this subject, doom and gloom American market/finacial collapse, they are a finacial advisement group but when you watch the videos they leave you with more questions as to what you can do to save yourself and they say to answer those questions you need to pay. huh??? SCAM!!

What doesn't make sense to me is that if there saying the dollars is going to collapse why are they charging for services in US DOLLARS?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
The question I have now is, is there really anything that can be done to stop it? Besides cutting spending. yadda yadda.

I think at this point we owe more than we have so if everyone turned in every cent they had we would still be in debt.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Yea, i read that even if the tax code was at 100%, we'd still be in debt.

As to the person charging for the services in the video, he says not only with the dollar collapse, but it will lose status as the worlds standard, is there anything to support this?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I think at this point we owe more than we have so if everyone turned in every cent they had we would still be in debt.

It's a credit/debt system we use, so there will never be enough money to pay off all the debt. There wasn't enough from day one. Money doesn't exist until credit is extended and debt is created. As soon as $1 is in credit is extended by The Federal Reserve, $1 plus interest must be paid back. Where is the interest going to come from?

Place that on a scale of trillions and you can see just how big of a mess we are in.
edit on 15-2-2011 by CoherentlyConfused because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

And from what I can tell from this video, the fed reserve and the U.S are the only joint venture that can just print more money to pay off debts.

And whats with this secret meeting of China, Russia, and Japan excluding the US on purpose? Is China really trying to sell off our debt because of the downfall of the dollar or because they just realize they have too much of it?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I tried using the link provided in this thread, I tried typing in the link, I even looked the link up with the Bing search engine, yet it is not existent. I just seen this commercial on the news today and wanted to find out what it is about but I cannot.

Anyone help me?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join