It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Global Elites vs Christianity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
First off, I am a Christian and this thread not not in any way to prove or disprove that is it the truth or not.

Here we go.

Lets say Jesus did exist and did die, and became resurrected on the 3rd day. GOD is real and the bible is the truth. Yadda yadda yadda Christianity is the real deal.

My question: Why are the global elites / NWO / Illuminati / secret governments etc... not following the teachings of the bible? With all that resource and power, you'd think they make sure they do good deeds so they can enter GOD's kingdom (heaven) after death right?

Could it be that they KNOW that the teachings of the bible is false. Not real. Therefore nothing to worry about. Sin all they want and live a happy life. There are no consequences after death?

So if there is no hell / heaven after death. What happens after death? Nothing. You just die, and cease to exist anymore.

If that is the case, then why do these elites spend so much of their time and resources to plan out how to take over the world step by step. These elites were formed hundreds and hundreds of years ago. Surely the founding fathers knew that they were not going to live long enough to enjoy the final completion of they grand plan to enslave and control the world right? So why plan so far ahead when you are going to die all that work you did didn't matter.

Perhaps they know there is some sort of life after death?
A way to reincarnate themselves?

Whoo hoo I hope no one got too lost from what I just said. I guess in other words, what do you think the elites think would happen after death?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The elites are just doing their play.

I'm a christian too.
edit on 15-2-2011 by joshint because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
My question: Why are the global elites / NWO / Illuminati / secret governments etc... not following the teachings of the bible?

If they were implimenting the teachings of the Bible, there would be executions for people who work on the Sabbath, for adultery, for homosexuality, for blasphemy, slavery would be legalised, slaves who fled their masters would be executed, and all persons who refuse to revere the primitive and savage tribal deity of an alleged Bronze Age tribe of genocidal religious fanatics would be subjected to genocide, apart from the young female Virgins (i.e., children) who could be taken as sex slaves.

With all that resource and power, you'd think they make sure they do good deeds so they can enter GOD's kingdom (heaven) after death right?

An excellent example of religious doublespeak by a victim (and / or) perpetrator of religious hypnosis and indoctrination.

Doublespeak

Doublespeak is language that deliberately disguises, distorts, or reverses the meaning of words. Doublespeak may take the form of euphemisms (e.g., "downsizing" for layoffs), making the truth less unpleasant, without denying its nature. It may also be deployed as intentional ambiguity, or reversal of meaning (for example, naming a state of war "peace").
en.wikipedia.org...

Could it be that they KNOW that the teachings of the bible is false.

Not merely false, but also "evil."

Not real. Therefore nothing to worry about. Sin all they want and live a happy life. There are no consequences after death?

"Sin" can generally be defined as a violation of Biblical law. There are sins of commission and sins of ommission. If your neighbour works on the Sabbath (Friday sunset til Saturday Sunset) and if you fail to ensure that he is stoned to death, you commit a sin of "ommission;" similarly if you find that one of your sex slaves, whom you have lawfully purchased has had sex with anyone other than yourself, and you fail to execute her. etc., etc.

So if there is no hell / heaven after death.

Even if there is a heaven in the afterlife, the savage, primitve and gencoidal Biblical diety and his followers are unlikely to be able to gain admission.

So why plan so far ahead when you are going to die all that work you did didn't matter.

Generally the Luciferians are either Deists or humanists or both. Eradicating the memetic virus of religion is very much a sacred "Holy War;" the future does matter.

Whoo hoo I hope no one got too lost from what I just said.

Your intent is obviously to promote "evil" as "good;" but I doubt that many will be deceived.

I guess in other words, what do you think the elites think would happen after death?

They probably hope and pray that they don't have to share eternity with the Christans and assorted religious fanatics.

Anyway I offer 144 virgins (twice what the Muslims offer) in the afterlife for all who renounce organised religion and become sacreligious (anti-religious) activists; I also promise that they won't have to spend all eternity with the Christians and that they will be spared from the psychological tortures by of the constant sermonising by religious fanatics.

Lux

edit on 15-2-2011 by Lucifer777 because: Formatting

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
If they are global elites then you would have to assume that they are also very smart. Hence their lack of belief in any religion.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

My question: Why are the global elites / NWO / Illuminati / secret governments etc... not following the teachings of the bible? With all that resource and power, you'd think they make sure they do good deeds so they can enter GOD's kingdom (heaven) after death right?

Could it be that they KNOW that the teachings of the bible is false. Not real. Therefore nothing to worry about. Sin all they want and live a happy life. There are no consequences after death?

How many people claim that they know the teachings of the Bible ARE real and they still don't follow them?

Those in power are there because that's what they seek. Power is their god. Or wealth, or fame. I can't sort out why it would be that important to them, either, but they are clearly worshipping something material or temporal.

Ruling others for your own benefit, regardless of what benefit that works out to be, is contrary to Christ's teachings. Who knows what justification people make to themselves if that occurs to them, but I would suggest that it simply does not occur to them.

I guess in other words, what do you think the elites think would happen after death?

My guess would be that, like most people, they don't give it much thought, and that those who do have convinced themselves that they're too important or famous or loved to be held accountable for their actions (which they would defend as being noble, anyway.)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

You wrote:

["Lets say Jesus did exist and did die, and became resurrected on the 3rd day. GOD is real and the bible is the truth. Yadda yadda yadda Christianity is the real deal."]

Or 'lets say' christianity is NOT the real deal. Something more tangible than hypothetical situations based on assumptions would give the thread (and what I suspect is its agenda) at least some small credibility.

Quote: ["My question: Why are the global elites / NWO / Illuminati / secret governments etc... not following the teachings of the bible? With all that resource and power, you'd think they make sure they do good deeds so they can enter GOD's kingdom (heaven) after death right?"]

My answer: You have already rigged the option of answers. Your question is rhetorical and without meaning.

Quote: [" Sin all they want and live a happy life."]

'Sin' is a religious doctrine. In no way evidenced to be a 'truth'.

Quote: ["There are no consequences after death?"]

Those who are interested in this question have made up quite a few scenarios, originating in/with various methods. And what's that to you?

Quote: ["So if there is no hell / heaven after death. What happens after death? Nothing. You just die, and cease to exist anymore."]

Instead of (again) 'setting' the situation with your predetermined black/white option, you could at least have considered the EXISTING alternative answers from a somewhat informed perspective.

Quote: ["If that is the case, then why do these elites spend so much of their time and resources to plan out how to take over the world step by step."]

Who ARE 'these elites' actually? This sounds seriously as a variety of the christian persecution complex.

Quote: ["Whoo hoo I hope no one got too lost from what I just said."]

It's not that complicated, once you cut through the semantics.

edit on 15-2-2011 by bogomil because: word fell out

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

.... then why do these elites spend so much of their time and resources to plan out how to take over the world step by step. These elites were formed hundreds and hundreds of years ago. Surely the founding fathers knew that they were not going to live long enough to enjoy the final completion of they grand plan to enslave and control the world right?

Because they believe they "Live On" through their descendants. That is a belief held by many many cultures. Why the heck do you think women were considered second class citizens and the loss of virginity for what ever reason was treated as a hinderous crime??

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Its a good possibility. I once had the idea that the bible writers were given strong drink to make up stories as religion became popular. This would most likely explain why Jesus gave people wine instead of other non-alcoholic beverages but still its just a theory. People today do what they want to do without worry. After all, no one can really go to hell if they never heard of it in the first place, we were given the idea from the dawn of time yet never see one person in modern times experience it and come back. Makes ya wonder just what really happened back then.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Read the work of Fritz Springmeier, alot of the elites themselves are under mind control. The rest pledge allegiance to Satan and he has probably fooled them into thinking the bible isn't true, just like he fooled Adam and Eve. Don't underestimate that dude, he's got almost the whole world fooled.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Not that I'm exactly convinced by such things but as far as I know whenever I hear people mention religion and the NWO then they worship much more ancient gods then the guy from the new / old testament (ancient Egyptian animal gods and things).

This may be because the believe they bible to be untrue, or it might be because it's much harder to carve a melon into the shape of Jesus

edit on 18-2-2011 by davespanners because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Moloch was mentioned in the old testament a few times. Their gods are more recent than almighty God because they are just physical objects.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If I recall correctly Christ did say you can't serve God and Mammon (Money) you'll either hate one and love the other. That might explain why the elite reject Christianity, it's because they are obsessed with gaining wealth and power.

Satan also promised Christ all the kingdoms of the world if he would worship him. Again that could play apart in it. They think they can gain a lot of material wealth by worshiping him (Satan, god of this world.)

They don't go around flashing the devil horn hand sign for nothing. Seems like they are really into that stuff.

new topics

top topics

join