It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Birds In My Area, Whats Happening In Toronto?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Snakeybasterds

I will go out later too. It is supposed to warm up today, I will let you know

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm just east of Toronto and I realized I the geese haven't been all that abundant lately (and we usually have tonnes). I've only seen a handful of crows and no blue jays or cardinals, which I used to always see in the winter. Although there's a hawk that hangs out by the onramp to the 401 and he was on his usual perch.

I haven't seen my usual rabbit in a few days but I saw the tracks in the backyard this morning so I guess she's just being stealthier. The coyotes haven't been prowling around like usual either. Either they've moved on or learned to be quieter.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Not trying to run about yelling the sky is falling!!! But it is odd that this is the first year that our wildlife has been so quiet. And its not like we don't get very low temperatures either. So even T.O. is quieter. Is there anyone in the mid states that have noticed a higher than normal bird count?!?!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
We do are Sunday rutine, and take a drive. We are going to look around for birds on the way.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakeybasterds

So found 5 whole birds mostly chickadees, the woods were freakishly quiet. Spring in a month.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well took another walk in the woods. We also took a drive, we did not see one. I think they must be in the deep bush, maybee more food. I don't know but not alot around right now.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Just wanted to update...found more chickadees but very few crows. Still haven't needed to refill bird feeder

top topics

<< 1   >>

join