It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths magnetosphere momentarily failed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
just to let peoples know these images only remain for 24 hours and everybody must see,the earth magnetosphere waved and failed allowing ionispheric ions from sun to hit earth momentarily ,checkout the tear in the global earth ionisphere centre to left.

Failed? I'm sorry, but you're wrong. First of all, that's pretty normal actually
and second there's a nice daily archive in movie format which you can find
in “Movie Archives” section..

If you want to see a real magnetosphere glitch download and check 07/31/2010
09:42:03

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by botorrr

Cool so it does happen,however all the links indicate naval,aerospace,and military were informed of the 1 hour interferance last night.If the tail of magnetic trail does`nt trail,then I ask you ,where does the energy convert too if its not evaporated to intersolar space?
Exactly...it remains in the earths core and like all the other planetoids without a magnetosphere allows elementary particles in that would`nt normallly,and trail away.
Thankyou for your addition to the thread Sure

spaceweather.com...

FIRST X-FLARE OF THE NEW SOLAR CYCLE: Sunspot 1158 has unleashed the strongest solar flare in more than four years. The eruption, which peaked at 0156 UT on Feb. 15th, registered X2 on the Richter scale of solar flares. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded an intense flash of extreme ultraviolet radiation, circled below:

X-flares are the strongest type of solar flare, and this is the first such eruption of new Solar Cycle 24. In addition to flashing Earth with UV radiation, the explosion also hurled a coronal mass ejection (CME) in our direction. The expanding cloud may be seen in this movie from NASA's STEREO-B spacecraft. Geomagnetic storms are possible when the CME arrives 36 to 48 hours hence. Stay tuned for updates.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Reaching you in the next 36-48 hours,anybody in the equator get your cams ready for some auroras.Speed and pressure on the rise.

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

roduct: Geophysical Alert Message wwv.txt :Issued: 2011 Feb 15 1810 UTC # Prepared by the US Dept. of Commerce, NOAA, Space Weather Prediction Center # # Geophysical Alert Message # Solar-terrestrial indices for 14 February follow. Solar flux 113 and mid-latitude A-index 8. The mid-latitude K-index at 1800 UTC on 15 February was 2 (13 nT). Space weather for the past 24 hours has been strong. Radio blackouts reaching the R3 level occurred. Space weather for the next 24 hours is expected to be minor. Radio blackouts reaching the R1 level are expected.

I am not going to blow my trumpet ,leave it with you all and hope we can continue to discuss,if this arrival does`nt impact our connections but well, Elenine,or YU55 or other might,its not tabloid ,its factual based,just this years allready showing some of our fragile earths vunerability.The infos posted,and X-ray bursts can cause earthquakes,wait and see..

edit on 15-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
For naysayers who think the magnetosphere simulator is a game simulation read this,am I in a wilderness or something,ECHOEING,sent to coventry,or am I santa claus giving gifts of foresight.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

ACE RTSW News and Announcements Introduction Geomagnetic storms are a natural hazard, like hurricanes and tsunamis, which the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Space Weather Prediction Center (SWPC) forecasts for the public's benefit. Severe geomagnetic storms cause communications problems, abruptly increase drag on spacecraft, and can cause electric utility blackouts over a wide area. The location of ACE at the L1 libration point between the earth and the sun will enable ACE to give about a one hour advance warning of impending geomagnetic activity. NOAA has arranged for the transmission of a subset of data from four ACE instruments during the times when ACE is not transmitting it's full telemetry to the Deep Space Network. For about 21 of 24 hours per day, ACE will send data (~464 bps) to NOAA operated ground stations. During the other three hours when NASA is getting high rate data through the Deep Space Network, NOAA will get a copy of the real time data. NOAA will process all the data (using algorithms provided by the ACE experimenters) at its Space Weather Operations (SWO) in Boulder, Colorado, which will issue any warnings of expected geomagnetic activity.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Indonesia just suffered a 6.2 Mag Earthquake according to the Iris Earthquake Monitor also a 5.1 in Japan.
Here: www.iris.edu...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Exactly,heres a more recent 50 minute wave after 1900hrs !.Actually 4.7
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
Flare has started to build,geomagnetic trail has returned to normal out flowing but the peak is hours away and the bow should go white quite rapidly with strong terrawatt waves.Will be interesting if my computer blows up as it hits,now that would be a shame .

The ace realtime solar wind and rates of the Bz ratio is wavering which is indicative of a strong wave incoming affecting the north,south polarity..Click on the play and watch it run from start with each 15 minute update through to the present time,watch the Bz component needle wobble :Enjoy,its a cool hobby,and getting interesting.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...
Heres how to

Heres your realtime magnetosphere www2.nict.go.jp...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by Unity_99

Thats untrue as there are other planets in our solar system that do not have a magnetosphere and they are still spinning,all be it they are highly radioactive and dangerous to live on with extreme heat to cold on rotation and unbearable to live on..

Ok I had some time so I just want to point out, this is not true. Now, I understand that the moon and venus are not fully explained, they have theories on their spins. In short, they don't spin. They're not magnetized, and they always face us in the same position. If there is anything there its got something unusual to it, with anohter explanation, in other words its not your normal spin on axis, or its non-existant. It takes magnetic poles, or a magentized core and all those currents to do it.

www.grantchronicles.com...

Explanation of Frames of Reference

Astronomers observing the Moon noticed that it seems to be rotating on its axis in precise synchronization with its orbital speed, but their conclusion is wrong. A close examination would reveal the Moon does not rotate at all and is void of spin. Here is an experiment that can be conducted in your elementary astronomy labs. First the definition of rotation about its axis: when an object rotates 360 degrees about its central point within a set reference field. A set up a simple clear rigid plastic square sheet drill a hole in its center and suspend an attached sphere at its central axis with a string and the other end to the hole. Draw a straight reference between both points in which the rotational axis pierces the surface of the sphere and follows its curved surface. As a reference, mark a point on the perimeter of the square establishing as a lineup for the minimum distance between the line drawn between the axis of the suspended sphere and the marked point. Rotational spin within the grid is defined as the axis line moving away from the reference point and returning to the reference point in the same direction. Absence of rotation, the points of the axis line and grid reference remain aligned. Now attach a rigid rod to the frame of reference, if we move the grid away a point of origin at a set speed in a straight line does the parameters for rotation within the grid change as we view it while holding the grid away perpendicular to our motion? No. The next condition is for you move grid forward along a curved path and observing a reference of no rotation the points maintain alignment within the grid. When spin is applied and the sphere rotates 360 degrees in the same direction, if you move the grid forward along a curved path, you observe the sphere rotates. Again as you notice the sphere with no rotation, you constantly see the reference point and the axis line locked. If it spins you see all sides of the sphere. Now if you hold the grid and turn in an arc about a rigid point if the is no spin you constantly see the reference point and axis line. Apply a spin of 1 rotation you see all sides. If during that time you also pivoted 360 degrees about the same point you still observed all sides of the sphere during the turn. Looking at the total picture we find that a sphere with no rotation when pivoting about a point presents the same view of the reference point and axis line. In the second part when the speed of the rotation of the sphere to completes 1 rotation within the grid was matched to pivoting about 360 degrees in synchronization you still see all sides. Now realize the Moon is the sphere within the grid and the pivot point is Earth does this change the observations? No. Can astronomers present a simple experiment with models that backs the how Moon rotates?

nineplanets.org...
Venus.

Jupiter with a much stronger magnetism than ours, spins very fast indeed. What they have developed was done by studying the solar system, but we're not privy to the real facts on this. The info we've been spoon fed about the moon is older than the landigns in the 60's.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Also, on the topic of the moon, and the "theory" that it spins in direct proportion to ours so its always facing ours, in a strange anomalous spin, rather than one that would relate to its size and poles, which are de-magnetized, I already gave a good article to read.

But.....please understand they used the word "theory", its even been used by Bad Astronomy Forum. Listen to me, the moon is very close to us, we have countless space crafts, satellites, telescopes, you name, it, we have it, and so it should be shown to move, it would be far beyond theory. Yet that is the word, odd eh?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

In some respects I understand where your coming from.

Ok I had some time so I just want to point out, this is not true. Now, I understand that the moon and venus are not fully explained, they have theories on their spins. In short, they don't spin. They're not magnetized, and they always face us in the same position. If there is anything there its got something unusual to it, with anohter explanation, in other words its not your normal spin on axis, or its non-existant. It takes magnetic poles, or a magentized core and all those currents to do it.

However to explain away the protective property of magnetosphere is in short ,niave and to state that only having a magnetosphere makes us spin is niave.Check it out.
science.nasa.gov...

New evidence from NASA's Mars Global Surveyor (MGS) spacecraft supports a long-held suspicion that much of the Red Planet's atmosphere was simply blown away -- by the solar wind. Right, above: Earth is shielded from the solar wind by a magnetic bubble extending 50,000 km into space -- our planet's magnetosphere. Right, below: Without a substantial magnetosphere to protect it, much of Mars's atmosphere is exposed directly to fast-moving particles from the Sun.

Note mars has very little magnetic field but guess what it has the same daily hours as us,go figure
www.universetoday.com...

For all of its differences, here’s one situation where Mars is very similar to Earth. Mars’ rotation is 24 hours, 39 minutes, and 35 seconds. In other words, Mars only rotates 39 minutes more slowly than Earth.

This then concludes the answer to your question and explains how important the geomagnetosphere is the the creation of H20 and its retention on our humble rock,is there a god,creator makes you wonder,mechanism to retain water,moon to stabilize wobble of planet and deflect comets,asteroids,retains oxygen so we can breathe,the crator just got bigger.

If you don`t believe that use your eyes ,no magnetism,still rotates www.youtube.com...

I do understand where your coming from though but highlight the necessity for magnetism is however not the whole picture to rotating bodies E=Mc2 regardless of magnetism ,as although magnetism is scientifically more powerful than gravity, but ,in short, not got enough grip(plasma dynamic)to stop a mass heavier than it is through space to stop that moving body, at least not in our universe just yet !.
Infact you could envisage a black hole or heavier gravitus mass as the only most powerful electromagnet to do such a thing,so in retrospect there is validity but not in any other way to matter in space away from a black hole,which is the only object capable of stopping E=mC2,which annoyed einstein .
The thread is to highlight the necessity of a trailing magnetic debri from the sun away from earth as required for us to survive because without it we will be like Mars with lowered oxygen,no magnetosphere protection,less atmosphere,less water,no climate,so if you want to discuss climate change or even worse , no moving geomagnet electric current through such a large body of water as earth will make us a frozen tundra ,think its a big think and alot depends on whats factored in this thread.We live with a wavering variable that changes daily,these variables monitored by ace satelites .soho,and countless more.The puruit of understanding the close relationship of sun,earth is a ernest pursuit..
edit on 16-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

I am talking from a lay position and simplifying. There is a lot of complexity, and it was in studying the differences in magnetiized poles, cores, and fields that brought forth their Free Energy, and Anti Gravity. We've been kept in a bubble, a time freeze, as if frozen in time for nearly a century on technology, while in the black op arena, this has sky rocketed to thousands of years beyond our understanding of science, apparently breaking rules that they knew weren't written in stone, for decades. They grow a mercedes benz from a seed, it takes 17 years or so to be road worthy, and release it, it doesnt win the prize. People can't see it, any more than they can look up and see the crafts, they'll say a satellite is flying overhead in their airspace, even if its only 500 feet in the air!!! They couldn't see it, so deep is their programming.

That car IS disclosure, and they grow crafts "on the vine", AI ones that continue to grow in space. Yet, its still caveman technology, we're still so far in the past we're ants compared to the cosmos.

But this is very basic. The magnetic lines or flows you're showing in your pics, are no less than pictures of circuits, and they are very much related to the spin of this planet on its axis. You stop the flow and the spin can be affected, the tilt could as well.

By obscuring all these things and claiming they're still not understood and that they're mysterious, and hiding information of the solar system, they go a long ways towards keeping some pretty simple and old school findings away form enquiring minds, that are deeply programmed to look away and not question.

The whole thing is outrageous, its so completely nauseating, I get so angry at times, I can't believe that people are so easily bought off when the whole world is a savage brutal mafia run, slave system, its so obvious. Do I blame the bullies or the people endorsing the bullies, allowing their questioning minds, their consciousness to be dimmed?

We have to wake up.

Since this world is a matrix, and a school and the metaphysics is more real than the reality we're seeing, and this I know to be true, if we woke up and determined to say no to Poverty on this planet, first, first its the billions starving and the homeless, and then said no and ended Wars, refusing to go and fight for any reason whatsoever, for everyone is Family/family, then the next step is concern for the environment, the seeds that they've contaminated by creating Frankenstein foods and the poisons everywhere, depleted uranium and toxic waste in every stystem on this planet and their cruelty to animals and marine life, THEN we could sit down and meditate and pray, and send all that positive energy into the gridlines of this planet, the same gridlines the MAFIA who practices black magic and wierd sciences pump all their negative energy and sacrifices and Scalar Waves as well, and we could not only HEAL the core, and pole reversal, but shield this planet from harm.

In fact, it would all be over.
edit on 16-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DrRage

something strange "popped" in my head :
what if all those chemtrails can act as a shield WHEN CHARGED BY HAARP?
I mean , after all its aluminum powder , barium and strontium ...
really odd ideea?

from where all the energy to power THAT SCALE SHIELD , I don't know really...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Ive noticed the magnet were sitting on appears to be licking its opposite self for a while.
Heres some images i grabbed some time ago.

ive got a few more but uploading them is a pain

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... this thread about SOHO and the sun seems to suggest that electromagnetic may be the very force which runs our solar system, cosmos even. The electro magnetic sun, and earth. Perhaps all those power lines, electrical circuits help generate gravity as well, or at least affect it strongly. Otherwise all those pesky things that keep showing up on the SOHO images would be molten at that distance to the sun.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by strangeness

The pictures of the magnetosphere or evidence of it working was working in your pics ,as the bow at the front is repelling quite well ,and the trail off is streaming ,all be it equal lines of force (equal opposite reaction).
However the initial reason for the thread is as the original pics show ,a temporary stopping and curling inwards of the lines of force which meant the iron geomagnetic core weakened against a solar influx and was in rebound reaction failing ,it however at 0655 returned to normal.The nature of this is to demonstrate what it will look like if it totally failed,and what it would mean for us,all magnetic lines will remain curled inward bound to earth,.and any solar streams would in reality follow those lines of force directly to ground,earth ,going through you,me and everybodies bodies as they would`nt be deflected,the shield would in effect,be down.Now as the progressed over time two things happen,the nights become absolute freeze the day becomes absolute toast,we are considerably closure to the sun than mars.
Our own earth deserts demonstrate this reality but remain localised not global and because of the shear quantity of water and increase in incoming centralised energy fields from sun and earth supercools,freezing water until eventually the earths geomagnet fails completely and we then become like mars,hot by day,absolute freeze by night.No climate temperate areas,all becomes extreme. That is the reality of having our geomagnet,to deflect photons of positive charge so we don`t supercool,check .news.discovery.com...
Global warming would quickly become a thing of the past,except around the equator for a time,thats what some scientists would`nt want you to know,and eventually if the geomagnet never rebounded the freeze would thaw and all water would eveporate into space like mars,with no life,no temperate areas,death.eventual cold dry,arid nothing.
Unity-99 in reply i can only say,as described earlier ,the only places in the universe were electromagnetic energy is focused is .suns,galaxies,neutron stars,quasars and the big whammy black holes,other than that all energies stream away from each into the hydrogen filled void of interstellar spacetime,in absolute freeze, eventually being sucked up in black holes or other masses,transferring electromegnetic plasmas,just as gravity shares between earth and moon. .To suggest the sun is a portal is ,well true in a sense if you want to go to another dimension,alice in wonderland style whilst being irradiated in a micrwave oven.
I know what I would prefer !
Note it is unlikely to fail quickly but then that depends on the reason for the one year late solar cycle causing a quick rebound of photons,positive charges ,supercooling,Yep thats why you freezed your butt off.
edit on 16-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

We have NOT been frozen in time technologically as you would`nt be able to communicate as you now are ,and for the last 100 years technology has experienced a acceleration that we are currently in a dillema about,infact maybe TPTB should`nt have aloud the net as it seems to breed more ignorance and deflections of reality.If I.or you travelled through the sun to another sun far away and sent a signal back it would take 500 years to reach earth, depending if you could figure out where you were ,and where earth was.Do you understand the dillema,I say go down to your local nuclear plant and walk into the reaction chamber and see how long you last,trust me it won`t be long.

posted on Feb, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Bump for magnetosphere/solar flare thread swarm. Have fun!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Thats the flare going ballistic since 0500am but this is the same as 15th rebound coil and info,looking for more at the bottom ,pure recoil and earthquake references.www.swpc.noaa.gov...

Technology disaster hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
other oddity all in the upper region from new madrid fault
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
earthquakes arkansas has its first series 4.0 magnitude
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
www.iris.edu...
more
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...
hisz.rsoe.hu...

thecabin.net...
www.iris.edu...

No radio blackouts in us however central asia had 2 as noted above
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

edit on 18-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Technology disaster third in 18 hours hisz.rsoe.hu...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

All I see are circuits. Here are some cool ones:

"Tuna Can" Rodin Coil Experiments with High Voltage

or this

FREE POWER FROM BEDINI CIRCUIT

i always think of all these things when I see those twisting magnetic lines in all those pictures.

And this is just pretty. I'm going to get my son to work on this with me, we're going to start trying for rodin coils with magnets and building generators.

Oh and planting indoor/outdoor gardens this year.

Hyperdimensional Physics Experiment - plasma ball
edit on 18-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
The Hyperdimensional part and relating to the iron core of our planet. I was watching Tom Bearden yesterday, and he was talking about the energy coming the "time" plane it reminded me of what I was told about the inner core of the planet and basically a kind of rotation around it that would turn the fabric of space-time into time-space or rather No Time, beyond the veil.

I feel anyting happening to this planet, its core, our magnetosphere, all has a reason. Nothing happens by chance.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Interesting garage lab Physics ,and I get what you mean by the geomagnet as a natural generator,It kinda makes ya wonder what experiments are they conducting on the ISS.
Alot of electronics has to be hermetically-sealed in gold and nickel because electrons very easily wander of from the chipboards onboard space gadgets into intersolar space.Thats why it hard to conceptulize capturing the energy as its just as difficult to retain it.However magnets would retain energy floating in the cooler environment of space, its got me thinking,although the mag will absorb free moving negative particles ,releasing them is a whole other issue because once released they just become part of intersolar space immediatly,so in simplicity a magnet would absorb electrons but loose them just as easily,thats the dilemma with applying the above in space.It is much the same with the coils,yes they would grab free moving electrons ,but keeping them there is very difficult as the vacum of space , electromagnetic force becomes king, more powerful,polarizing and ripping free moving electrons,protons along with it away from earth,you,me or what device you intended to use .
However a artificially induced gravity magnet(rotating magnet)on the otherhand is a different matter.
I find the concept (at present)of gravity as a tetrahedral,or pyramidal waveform interesting .
The energy is there its just very difficult to get it to ground from the magnetosphere for utilization,certainly the energy could be in some manner used in space ,for space but with no benefit to us down here,well at least not yet anyway,

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join