It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths magnetosphere momentarily failed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

I know how the simulation works.

What I want to know, is the whereabouts this hole is.

Can you crop the image and circle it for us?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks again! Bookmarked.Looks like Phage has a clear understanding of it. I will take some time to glean the info provided.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

These are good links to informative observation but don`t account for the quantity of inward influx of ionic particles because of the bending toward the centrifugal of both magentic and cenrtufuge combined,allowing more positive and negative ions,and some percentage of space radiation in ..It is however apparent the magnetosphere temporarily recoiled inward ,and rebounded,be interesting to see if it fails more often.
A complete failure will see a constant buckle inward magnetosphere with no outflow away,wait and see,remember I did say momentary.Pole shift not happening yet.Sorry had to sneak it in there

Yes I know phage is brilliant but watch ,when the simulator shows recorded data of magnetosphere following the centrifugue of earth(to you and me ,the water going down your bath drain)...and it stays like that ....Worry
Not but least if it has more positive charge than negative a iceage will ensue,thats bold but scientifically true.
Welcome to our fragile earth.
edit on 15-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Gosh, i hope the sun does not fry us alive!
I have no marshmallows in teh house.!!!
Seriously though, if the sun fries us in galactic oil, it'll be quick.
You'd prolly think hmm i feel kind of............fade to black.
So, don't worry bout the sun, worry about the real issues, like the impending alien invasion!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I am not worried and not scaremongering just observing you should ,its cool to know when to down a bud or whatever takes your fancy,no really ,science is awesome and theres alot happening this year,alien ivasion,how can they do that when their just watching us with a suffictocated quantum telescope and can`t even interact with us apart from wave ,

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Radio blackouts confirmed the magnetosphere did faulter and the evidence is in this thread .www.swpc.noaa.gov...
Currently as level R£ on radio and internet ,tv blackouts, wake up because the sun has,top right last 24 hours.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

www.swpc.noaa.gov...
This event will take place 16th-17th the coronal hole will hit ,it is at r3 just now for communication affects,what will it be on 16th?
www.swpc.noaa.gov...
i am not scaremongering the evidence is above ,check it out,next 48 hours
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
There is potentially greater problems which they're not going to tell us about either. Because that would bring out some very basic science that was developed over a century ago and is primitive stuff to them now, which is all buried, that is based on planets, how they rotate, the magnetic poles, and all those rivers of electro magnetic current. Earth's rotation is connected to those currents, just like any free magnetic energy device.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Just thinking out loud here.. my brother is flying in from California tonight, his flight shouldnt be affected should it? Since nothing seems to be going to happen until tomorrow right? I would hate to pick him up from a pitch black airport if this solar flare causes havoc
Wait.. how would an airplane land if there were no runway lights
I'm off in search of a coffee refill while I think of this interesting possibility

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I think you're just making stuff up now.

And I'll ask you again for the third time, where exactly is this hole?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
So, enough about what the photos show. What does this mean to us and how will it effect life here in the future??

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Please tell more, thanks.
second

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
"It's Almost Time"

Revelation 6:14
Geneva Bible Translation

14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
gsb.biblecommenter.com...

edit on 2/15/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: url

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

He's not making stuff up, he's giving you links. The hole he is talking about is at the top of the simulated pic, or should I say, at the opening of the corkscrew shape. It is not a perfect hole, stop being so obtuse, just to make someone look stupid. Maybe there is not even a hole there, but the shape of the wind flow looks abnormal.

And yeah, we get it's a simulation, Based on Data.

We know that the magnetosphere protects us from CMEs so when we amateurs think we see something abnormal in the magnetosphere at a time when CME effects are heading our way, we like to pay attention.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Sure enough but they have deleted 0056hrs with the image which is on page one of this thread,peculiar,0054 then 0109am,with no image of the hole.Its there though,above centre left .

Originally posted by kaleshchand
Ok since they wont be longer than 24 hours, I embedded the pics, so they will stay here.
I do not know what the images mean if anything, so I wont say anything.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e6616a51258.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6cdf00c9230.jpg[/atsimg]

The white and black lines in ionisphere are polarity deviation curves.Notice at 0655 that it returns to normal,equal rings on either side of the pole.However at 0056 they are totally eneven with a hole .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Are you talking about this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/709d76aeb466.png[/atsimg]

That's not a hole, the simulator is showing a low pressure point.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

That is a different time image and does`nt correspond to the image of 0059hrsThe magnometer is not a game simulator and cost millions to set up to observe magnetic fluctuations for satelite and communication protection awareness

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

They keep telling us that basic physics law of conservation would be breached if over unity or free energy exists, and yet its so basic physics that was obtained by studying planets, rotations and magnetic poles. Magentic charges, or electro magnetic charged lines, you know all those squiggly things they keep showing in those pics, well thats earth's circuitry if you will.

And she rotates because of that as well. Basically we're going to lose the grid and before I want any more fossil fuel its time to create magnets, wheels, some copper wiring, generators, perhaps some batteries to shore it, but you know the over unity or free energy devices. Its just greed what they're doing.

But the magnetosphere could not have failed more than momentarily, for we would lose our rotation.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thats untrue as there are other planets in our solar system that do not have a magnetosphere and they are still spinning,all be it they are highly radioactive and dangerous to live on with extreme heat to cold on rotation and unbearable to live on..

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Well it's the only "hole" I can see in the two images you just linked to above.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Heres some info to digest

Originally posted by thorfourwinds reply to post by gringoboy

Greetings Earthlings, Other Assorted Visitors, gringoboy..another great thread. Perhaps this may interest you also. This updated version of a previous post is intended to provide additional eye candy to attempt to draw your attention to the relevant information contained herein. This is a test, people. Please open your workbooks and sign in and thank you for your undivided attention. Seatbacks in the upright position, buckle your seatbelts...onward through the fog! "OOPS...we have a problem, Houston." Without warning, the relatively calm solar atmosphere of our seemingly benevolent Sun can be torn asunder by sudden outbursts of a scale unknown on Earth. Catastrophic events of incredible energy...stretching up to halfway across the visible solar surface, suddenly and unpredictably open up and expel their contents, defying the Sun's enormous gravity. This is a coronal mass ejection (CME), a massive burst of solar wind, other light isotope plasma, and magnetic fields rising above the solar corona or being released into space. Coronal mass ejections are often associated with other forms of solar activity, most notably solar flares, but a causal relationship has not been established. Most ejections originate from active regions on Sun's surface, such as groupings of sunspots associated with frequent flares. CMEs occur during both the solar maxima and the solar minima of sun activity, albeit with decreased frequency during the minima. Coronal mass ejections release huge quantities of matter and electromagnetic radiation into space above the sun's surface, either near the corona or farther into the planet system or beyond (interplanetary CME - remember this term and look for it in the MSM). The ejected material is a plasma consisting primarily of electrons and protons, but may contain small quantities of heavier elements such as helium, oxygen, and even iron. It is associated with enormous changes and disturbances in the coronal magnetic field. Coronal mass ejections are usually observed with a white-light coronagraph. Recent scientific research has shown that the phenomenon of magnetic reconnection is responsible for CME and solar flares. Magnetic reconnection is the name given to the rearrangement of magnetic field lines when two oppositely directed magnetic fields are brought together. This rearrangement is accompanied with a sudden release of energy stored in the original oppositely directed fields. On the sun, magnetic reconnection may happen on solar arcades—a series of closely occurring loops of magnetic lines of force. These lines of force quickly reconnect into a low arcade of loops, leaving a helix of magnetic field unconnected to the rest of the arcade. The sudden release of energy in this reconnection causes the solar flare. The unconnected magnetic helical field and the material that it contains may violently expand outwards forming a CME. This also explains why CMEs and solar flares typically erupt from what are known as the active regions on the sun where magnetic fields are much stronger on average. IMPACT ON PLANET EARTH When the ejection is directed towards the Earth and reaches it as an interplanetary CME (ICME), the shock wave of the traveling mass of Solar Energetic Particles causes a geomagnetic storm that may disrupt the Earth's magnetosphere, compressing it on the day side and extending the night-side magnetic tail. When the magnetosphere reconnects on the nightside, it releases power on the order of terawatt scale, which is directed back toward the Earth's upper atmosphere. THIS CANNOT BODE WELL FOR THE LIVING CREATURES ON EARTH...ya think?. This process can cause particularly strong auroras in large regions around Earth's magnetic poles. These are also known as the Northern Lights (aurora borealis) in the northern hemisphere, and the Southern Lights (aurora australis) in the southern hemisphere. Coronal mass ejections, along with solar flares of other origin, can disrupt radio transmissions and cause damage to satellites and electrical transmission line facilities, resulting in potentially massive and long-lasting power outages. Humans in space or at high altitudes, for example, in airplanes, risk exposure to intense radiation. Short-term damage might include skin irritation. Long-term consequences might include an increased risk of developing skin cancer. This has happened recently, albeit on a smaller scale. On 1 August 2010, during solar cycle 24, scientists at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics (CfA) observed a series of four large CMEs emanating from the Earth-facing hemisphere. The initial CME was generated by an eruption on August 1 associated with sunspot 1092, a sunspot which was large enough to be seen without the aid of a solar telescope. The event produced significant aurorae on August 4. Read more at: en.wikipedia.org... I also find the following to be of significant interest and I share with all. I think Clif is on to something here. Into the rabbit hole we merrily skip, eyes wide open, humming a tune..."Ticket to Ride?... > I hope some of you are still in the saddle, because it just gets better...check this out: "ALTA Process" Here at Half Past Human, we forecast the future. We are not alone in forecasting the future, all humans do it to some degree. Just a quick search of the internet will provide dozens of forms of future forecasting. Some use astrology, some use other methods. We employ a technique based on radical linguistics to reduce extracts from readings of dynamic postings on the internet into an archetypical database. With this database of archtypical language, we calculate the rate of change of the language. The forecasts of the future are derived from these calculations. Our calculations are based on a system of associations between words and numeric values for emotional responses from those words. These 'emotional impact indicators' are also of our own devising. They are attached to a data base of over 300/three hundred thousand words. This data base of linked words/phrases and emotions is our lexicon from which the future forecasting is derived." Read the entire file here: www.halfpasthuman.com... Also, to further your journey down this particular rabbit hole (this is, IMHO, a false flag to draw attention to the real possibility of an "event" in mid to late October which involves Elinin and a recently-found new guest to the table...2005 YU55...which arrives just in time for the "11-11-11" prophecies (the actual date is 8/11/2011). The rock, 2005YU55 has been documented at about 400 meters/1312 feet in size and inbound at about 15.5 kps/34 672 mph/50 853/sec. Compare this to Elinin: NO SIZE, and inbound at 23.7 kps/53 015 mph. To make it something to actually relate to (can you actually conceptualize 53 000 mph?), it is 25 918 yards per second...about 260 football fields laid end-to-end PER SECOND. Now, here is where it gets interesting. It has not exactly been frontpage news in the drive-by media (thanks Rush) that 2005 YU55 will come inside the orbit of the moon. The moon being about 384 403 km/238 857 miles distance from Earth, 2005 YU55 will whiz between the Earth and the Moon at a distance of 315 000 km/201 714 miles. Question? Do these figures indicate that 2005 YU55 will pass by the Moon at about 69 403 km/371 miles distance on 8/11/2011? That's only 12 780 605 488 inches. Seems close to me. Just saying... How about the fact that there is here-to-fore NO PUBLISHED evidence of the size of Elinin, but it is described as a comet. And we have no telescopes cabable of accomplishing this? Or, TPTB have something else in mind for the sheeple. "A comet is an icy small Solar System body that, when close enough to the Sun, displays a visible coma (a thin, fuzzy, temporary atmosphere) and sometimes also a tail. These phenomena are both due to the effects of solar radiation and the solar wind upon the nucleus of the comet. Comet nuclei are themselves loose collections of ice, dust, and small rocky particles, ranging from a few hundred meters to tens of kilometers across. In the case of Temple1 (foto below), it happens to be 4.6 MILES by 3 MILES, and weighing in at 70-110 BILLION TONS. Comets have been observed since ancient times and have historically been considered bad omens. Ya think? Time is getting short. Thoughts, anyone? In Peace & Light tfw
edit on 14/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: lynx

edit on 14/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: more lynxes

edit on 14/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: more lynxes

edit on 14/2/2011 by thorfourwinds because: wron button

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join