It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earths magnetosphere momentarily failed

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
just to let peoples know these images only remain for 24 hours and everybody must see,the earth magnetosphere waved and failed allowing ionispheric ions from sun to hit earth momentarily ,checkout the tear in the global earth ionisphere centre to left.

and then returned to normal ,if this is normal,the bow returns but the lines are....well wonky and slightly unequal,equal and opposite reaction(Phyics) WTF?
www2.nict.go.jp...
Very little ions at pole,but plenty in first image at equator.

edit on 15-2-2011 by gringoboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm not that versed in this sort of thing...

...but any chance this has to do with this dude's thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

about that big solar flare headed this way?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I don't know what it means but the pictures sure do look cool

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Wait till that X2-class flare hits us, it flared tonight so we will know CME/Plasma trajectory tomorrow, but if you look at the placement on the sun it is perfect for an earth strike. Biggest flare in 5 years head on, during a recovering magnetosphere, good luck gps, cell phones, radio. Hope the power grids hold up.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I wish I understood the graphs but I don't. The two images look different but I don't know what I'm looking at.

edit on 15-2-2011 by goatfish because: typo

edit on 15-2-2011 by goatfish because: typo

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Interesting find.

What does that mean?

S+F

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

Interesting ,really its the hole apparent in the image i want people to notice and thats important,i don`t know how to save to the thread for everyone to see this after 24 hours as it becomes encrypted,so if anyone can ,please do.Kevinb ,exactly,already a hole appeared .www2.nict.go.jp...

Goatfish the magnetic lines warped instead of flowed away from earth,which means they were about to cancel and circumnavigate around the globe instead of flow away ,rebounding all cme paricles,which means ,no protection in areas of the earth,holes !

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Ok since they wont be longer than 24 hours, I embedded the pics, so they will stay here.
I do not know what the images mean if anything, so I wont say anything.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e6616a51258.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6cdf00c9230.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gringoboy

I'm sorry but it hasn't failed, for a start, how can a simulation fail?

What we are seeing is what it does when the solar winds are low, the pressure can get so low in fact the field (appears to) loops on itself.

Like it did in March 2009:

(click to open player in new window)

Another example where it briefly drops in February 2005:

(click to open player in new window)

It's a regular event, especially when the sun has been as quiet as it has been lately, but there is an M class flare and and X class flare on the way.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yes but you don`t see a visible hole .centre left and such a massive distortion .The video is brilliantly informative and shows the correct strong flowing away magnetosphere with momentary shrinking and collapse,but rebounds back to normal,just so early prior to the cme arrival and a hole appears with alot of ions within the earth facing bow,Odd.

Originally posted by kaleshchand
Ok since they wont be longer than 24 hours, I embedded the pics, so they will stay here.
I do not know what the images mean if anything, so I wont say anything.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e6616a51258.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6cdf00c9230.jpg[/atsimg]

Thank you Kaleschand

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

A hole? Where?

Can you circle it?

Are you forgetting it's a simulation?

edit on 15/2/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Oh Boy.... If only we had implemented "electron credits" and prevented this...this... "Infolurker Affect"

edit on 15-2-2011 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

I respect your opinion as this is a conspiracy website,but well,its there in the image,its not made up and the ionic lines did buckle in a extreme manner ,almost following the centrifugal force of the planet and thats not good to see.Infact its a scientists worst nightmare.
No its not a simulation

About Real-Time Magnetosphere Simulation The real-time magnetosphere simulation is carried out using the MHD code developed by Prof. Tanaka. Input parameters are taken from the real-time solar wind and interplanetary magnetic field data observed routinely by the ACE satellite. Simulation results are visualized in real time. Note all of the plots here are based on the preliminary data (ACE Real Time Data), which have not been processed yet. (Press right panel to get the explanation of real-time magnetosphere simulation results (LatestImage))

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Here's the answer and prediction from NASA as to what is happening.
From reading the source, we will be experiencing a massive solar storm tomorrow.

In a new warning, Nasa said the super storm would hit like “a bolt of lightning” and could cause catastrophic consequences for the world’s health, emergency services and national security unless precautions are taken. Scientists believe it could damage everything from emergency services’ systems, hospital equipment, banking systems and air traffic control devices, through to “everyday” items such as home computers, iPods and Sat Navs.

External Source Webpage

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Once again your explanation helped me understand. Its a simulation.

ThankYou.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Well its recorded by satelites in orbit and as accurate as can be into geomagnetic movemets,versus solar impactation and is a realtime recorder,don`t let the simulation title delude,those satelites are not sending the information for no reason as they cost millions to put up . www2.nict.go.jp...

About Real-Time Magnetosphere Simulation The real-time magnetosphere simulation is carried out using the MHD code developed by Prof. Tanaka. Input parameters are taken from the real-time solar wind and interplanetary magnetic field data observed routinely by the ACE satellite. Simulation results are visualized in real time. Note all of the plots here are based on the preliminary data (ACE Real Time Data), which have not been processed yet. (Press right panel to get the explanation of real-time magnetosphere simulation results (LatestImage))

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

wonder if this is related in any way :

Several reports said of an object that resembled a meteor that has spotted in the sky near the Philadelphia Navy Yard facility. And more reports bear out the likelihood that a meteor may have passed over the East Coast on Monday. The incident happened before 12:45 p.m. ET, according to witnesses who called Fox 29. There are also reports on Twitter and Facebook about the incident. The American Meteor Society contacted Fox 29 and said they had about 20 reports from spotters during that time period . Most meteor sightings are at nightime so the spate of reports during the day indicate the event is unusuall.

(source - RSOE Emergency and Disaster Information Service)

edit on 15/2/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DrRage

Storms already passed,, was only 34 minutes look at time start,,time end data.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DrRage

From that source.......

Dr Fisher, a Nasa scientist for 20 years, said these two events would combine in 2013 to produce huge levels of radiation.

Crazy Prediction,but it does say 2013.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

These two threads go into more detail about what we're seeing:

What does the Magnetosphere Simulation tell us?
What else does the Magnetosphere Simulation tell us?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join