It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orin Hatch Explains Why He’s Sorry He Voted For TARP, But Would Do It Again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Big government democrat-in-republican-clothing, Orin Hatch, explains why he’s sorry he voted for the TARP bailout, but then goes on to explain that he would vote for it today again if he had to.

Yes, you heard him right.

“I’m sorry I voted for it” – in one breath, then in the next:

“If it had taken my vote to be the 51st vote to do this, to stop us from going into a depression, I would have done that anyways.”

So, clearly Mr. Hatch is either senile, retarded, or believes that government has an obligation to spend hundreds of billions of tax payer dollars to bailout private banking interests, and in so doing, can save us from ourselves.

What does Mr. Hatch get for his ridiculous logical gymnastics? - A large round of applause from a horde of clueless idiots.

Watch and be amazed at the power of herd mentality.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

good post

when the buck goes, bub-buy,,
we all will know why
will senator hatch cry?
"my oh my" ...
why did the dollar, die?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think that was a statement based on what he had been told/thought he knew at the time of the vote. I'd like to think Sen. Hatch, had he known then what we all know now, would be a little more intelligent than this.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
I think that was a statement based on what he had been told/thought he knew at the time of the vote. I'd like to think Sen. Hatch, had he known then what we all know now, would be a little more intelligent than this.

That is not what he plainly said.

He said he would do it again today if he had to cast the deciding vote.

He's a pig.

He is a terrorist.

edit on 15-2-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join