It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The' frantic Caller',if we would of listened to him.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I wonder was he pertaining to the 911 incident, or the fake cause of war looking for something that isn’t there. In my studies of aliens I found out, and I actually wrote a thread called ’Moon wars’, and I clearly stated ,if the moon is ever shot at, then it means that the triangle race of aliens have taken over nasa or defense in some way, because the moon, is the inhabitants that you all call, the reptilian race of aliens.
But I was wrong !
Come to find out that the reptilian aliens had abandoned the moon for earth, a very long time ago,’ so what does that mean?
It means that the reptilian race and man are now united for a common enemy, and the shot to moon was an event for both, as there alliance is the same.>Get the triangle aliens away from us.

Why the triangle aliens.
Because they found out that they are the aliens that are responsible for every abduction ever mentioned, a place called ‘Duice’ it was a base that the triangle race of aliens had been using for ions ,a base WAY BEFORE ,it was discovered by Phil Schneider and such ,a base that had been there only landing site for 100 of years ,if not thousands.

Philip Schneider was an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States , and to be one of only three people to survive an incident that occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base .
For the last two years of his life, Schneider gave lectures about government cover-ups, black budgets, and UFOs. Schneider was never able or willing to prove his allegations (e.g. showing the entrance to Dulce Base). His claims received little mainstream notice, but caused quite a buzz in UFO enthusiast circles.
Schneider was found dead in his apartment on January 17 1996 Some suggest Schneider was murdered .

What Phillip didn’t tell the world, ‘because he thought after already opening his mouth about other stuff,’ he could hold the whole truth about what really happened so he could stay alive’, ‘a sort of respect thing’ ,as well as to how those soldiers really died.
He held the information that the base was already there.
What was found inside the base was nothing but, gold’s oil ,of ufology.

I’m just looking at the time frame of his death, and the frantic caller. And 911,and the lie of weapons of mass destruction.

Im just wondering if we would of listened ,could certain events been avoided.

edit on 14-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
How you can gleam 9/11 from that video is beyond me.
He is so unbelievably vague that the entire call is pointless.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
That gave me the impession it was like an attempted ratings grab, the caller sounded very unconvincing to me and no sense of realness at all. Terrible acting!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
This call just makes me think of the Gordon Freeman prank call to coast to coast

the area 51 call was most likely a prank

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I feel like it's unreasonable to believe he wouldn't divulge more information or specifics based on wanting to avoid death. If he isn't acting, and if the situation was real, it sounded like he was already in danger when he called.

Regarding the Dulce underground base incident, do you know if any of the deaths were reported in any newspapers? Was there a coverup? Were deaths reported at all from any mundane cause?

top topics

join