It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible UFO sighting, June 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Before I go into my experience, I would like to say there are no pictures, and no videos so dont ask. I had no camera on me at the time, and the camera on my phone had been very badly damaged. My friends i were with didnt own a phone at the time
Brief description of setting: Very big local park, next to a small forest.
Time: Late at night, between 11pm-12am
Time of year: June 2010
Sky visibility: Very cloudy, moon was not visible, almost no stars in the sky
Weather at time of sighting: Very calm, no breeze
Interesting things which happened during sighting: Very low, vibrating noise which you could hear in your ears, and it penetrated my brain
-------------------------------------------
I was at a local park with two of my friends getting ready to drink a few brews and have a good time. We sat down at a table in view of the trackfield where the sighting occured. As we were setting up to sit at the table for a few hours, I got up to go and have a piss. I walked to what i would say was the middle of the trackfield. After I finished going to the bathroom and looked up into the sky. I saw, the most mind blowing, and mind boggling thing i have ever seen in my entire life time, and it was directly above me (around 10-20 stories). There was a massive object in the sky, about a 1/4 the size of the trackfield ( either a full, or half a city block long, and about half the length as the width. In the center of the rectangular like object was a very, very bright white light. Around the light, and scattered throughout the rectangular shape were a few red lights. I was stunned, and couldn't comprehend what was right before my eyes. I turned around, and ran towards my two friends who were sitting at the table. I got to my friends out of breath, and told them I just saw a massive UFO and they had to come see this. One of my friends didnt believe me, said i was joking and remained at the table, but the other friend got up and came with me. Me and my friend ( lets call J ) arrived at the spot i had been just at. She was in the middle of asking me what i wanted her to see when i pointed up at the sky. She stopped in the middle of her sentence, and just stood there with the craziest look on her face, like what she was seeing wasn't happening. She ran back to go get our other friend and show him what we were seeing. I reminaed directly under the bright white light, which illuminated everything under it in a errie white glow. As i stood there i noticed a very strange feeling, and noise(?). It sounded/felt like everything around me, all the molecules that made up the air sorrounding us was vibrating, and i could feel the vibrations penetrating me deep inside my ears and my brain, and it almost felt like something was trying to talk to me, or was was watching me. It literally felt like i was in a trance, and could move or look away. My other two friends arrived, and i suddenly broke out of this trance. I showed the friend who just arrived what we were looking at. He looked at it, and went back to the table we were sitting at, and the other friend left after a few more second and i remained tbere. I was amazed, happy, and scared at the same time.My friends were calling me, and for the life of me, i dont know why, but i left and went to go sit with them. It felt like my other two friends refused to believe what we just saw, and i was the only one who was in full realization of what we just saw. I sat there contemplating what i just saw, and what it meant. After 10 minutes i went back to the place to see if it was still there, and it wasn't. What amazed me again, was that an object that massive, was able to move without a sound. Truly, very interesting.

I know i dont have any pictures, or videos which makes this seem skeptical, but I would like to try and assure you that this is 100% real. Ever since then i have been amazed by ETs/Aliens/UFO or what ever you want to call it. This subject has always intruiged me since, and I feel like by not staying there longer, i missed out on something, and to this day Im angry at myself that i didnt stay there longer.
edit on 14-2-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: added in details

If you have any questions, please ask
edit on 14-2-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Hi

Thanks for sharing your story.
Questions? I have a few, if you don't mind.

1. When was this?(sorry, June 2010 - edited)
2. Where exactly?
3. What did it "tell you" when you felt it was saying something?
4. Did it ever happen again, before or after?

Thanks in advance

arit
edit on 14-2-2011 by arit_ because: mistake

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

here is the deal my good man,too many times have we been met with false story's , and too many times have e been let down don't post if you can't prove anything.or all you will see is harsh reactions here

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by arit_
Hi

Thanks for sharing your story.
Questions? I have a few, if you don't mind.

1. When was this?
2. Where exactly?
3. What did it "tell you" when you felt it was saying something?
4. Did it ever happen again, before or after?

Thanks in advance

arit

1. *EDIT* I looked at the journal entry i made on my computer, and the date was Monday June 22nd 2010
2. Vancouver British Columbia, Memorial Park
3. Well its hard to describe. I felt like something was trying to tell me something, but i couldn't understand it, or make sense of it. It kind of felt like hearing people from another country speak a language, and you can't understand it. However there were no words exchanged, more so just emotions. The vibes i were getting though felt positive and enlightening
4. By happening again do you mean "it" "telling me something"?. If so then no, only during the sighting, and it stopped when i wasn't underneath the object

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin

here is the deal my good man,too many times have we been met with false story's , and too many times have e been let down don't post if you can't prove anything.or all you will see is harsh reactions here

I know that alot of people here wont believe me. I know i have no proof, but i thought i would like to share this. And all that matters to me, is that in my heart, i know what i saw and i know what happened. All im trying to do is share my experience with everyone on this forum.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Why/how was the 'craft' not visible from where you were sitting in view of the field if it was just above it?

Could you draw a picture of the object?

Interesting sighting, you're friends sound like lame-wads, haha joking. Seriously though, how could that not be spectacular to them?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
it is very odd that your friends called you over while you are looking at a supposedly huge UFO with a bright white light?, and they weren't in Wow like you?
Don't you think that is odd?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrganicAnagram33
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

Why/how was the 'craft' not visible from where you were sitting in view of the field if it was just above it?

Could you draw a picture of the object?

Interesting sighting, you're friends sound like lame-wads, haha joking. Seriously though, how could that not be spectacular to them?

Honestly, i do not know how, and that was one of the most astonishing things about this sighting. You couldn't see the object from an angle, Only if you were underneath it(maybe a partial cloaking device?) I really dont know why, but it was astonishing.

I dont know how to upload photos onto this forum, but if you tell me how i will.

The ship was a rectangle. The glowing orb was at the center of the ship, and in a circle around it ( 1 or 2 full circles) were red lights. The only interesting thing about the underside was the way the light glowed, and the cast of light it had on the gorund

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
it is very odd that your friends called you over while you are looking at a supposedly huge UFO with a bright white light?, and they weren't in Wow like you?
Don't you think that is odd?

Yea i think its odd, I've talked with tehm about the whole sighting, and the male friend refuses to believe what we saw, and the girl friend sort of shares the same view as me, however i talked with her, and after the initial shock, she said she was scared and didnt want to be in view.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by audio assasin

Yeah. I understand your skepticism although I think you should be a bit more gentle. I actually believe the OP mainly because I've had a sighting myself and I don't really share it because I have no physical proof or photos. I think it's too bad there is so much noise (hoaxes and easily solved misidentification) in the data.

Although you certaintly can't base your belief system on stories like this I always find it interesting to hear other people's stories.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Was this Memorial Park in West Van?? 'Cause if so, I think I found my new park to sit in and have a couple of beverages (and hunt for UFOs!)! Was this sighting at night or day? I haven't heard of many sightings in Vancouver, but know of many in the surrounding areas... Tofino and other Islands have had plenty (even ones coming out of the ocean), and I've even heard Maple Ridge/Mission. Gives me hope that keeping my eyes on the skies may indeed one day pay off!

your friend that refuses to admit what he saw.. did he see something and just not want to talk about it, or did he see nothing at all (or convince himself that he saw nothing after the fact?)?

new topics

top topics

join