It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Please help. I have evidence but I get laughed at.[HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by adam79

I actually just did some reading and found that the next paycheck you would have received would have been on the full moon, which was in fact a Blue Moon, and according to what I'm reading was considered to be a very bright moon by people and quite amazing looking. It could be that the atmosphere was offering a surreal look at the moon, though I know I can't explain the sparks.

Well, I've never seen a blue moon, and I wouldn't know what it should look like, but maybe that's a possibility.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by adam79
I believe it was either friday or saturday, first week of november in 2010. I remember because I got paid that weekend

According to:

www.moonconnection.com...

That would place the moon phase right around New Moon. Was the moon visible the days prior or following? If it was, then your time frame is off.

I don't remember seeing the moon for a while after that night. I'm sure on the time frame, as I get paid the first weekend of every month.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by adam79

A glitch in the matrix. Please return to your regularly scheduled programing adam79. On a side note how big do you think the plasma jelly fish were? were they tiny things close in, or huge things far away?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Contrary to popular opinion here atm It seems that you have captured something very good here . Look at my posts on the bottom of page 4 . Black triangle anyone?
edit on 15-2-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by adam79

A glitch in the matrix. Please return to your regularly scheduled programing adam79. On a side note how big do you think the plasma jelly fish were? were they tiny things close in, or huge things far away?

I estimate about the size of a basketball. Yeah the things I was saying were pretty blurted out, but I said what my impressions were at the time.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
Contrary to popular opinion here atm It seems that you have captured something very good here . Look at my posts on the bottom of page 4 . Black triangle anyone?
edit on 15-2-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

If there was anything beyond the glow, I couldn't see it... it was really bright and I didn't notice anything else around it but the clouds, but I really had the impression that when this thing "charged up" before releasing whatever that stuff was, it seemed to want to conceal itself. Of course that's just an opinion.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Adam79 , You may want to take another look at Your video # 3 . It looks like a classic black triangle to me , and its very good footage in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by adam79

Girlfriend's dad told me, that his closest "sighting" involved him and three friends driving in a car down a dirt road. To their right they saw a giant "jellyfish" looking "ship" in the field just to their right. As he told me this story, he pulled the car over and showed me the area which he says he saw it.

He was pretty convinced as to what he saw, but then again, I hear there were lots of medical grade hallucinogens handy back then.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Very similar thread here, to compare to.
abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by adam79

I am not sure about the pictures. But if you really saw things as shown in the pictures, then it is quite interesting.
Maybe you will see those again and find some answer yourself as to what they might be.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by adam79

OP may I please point out that the object captured in your photo is indeed the moon.

The Moon is Earth's only natural satellite[nb 4][6] and the fifth largest satellite in the Solar System. It is the second largest natural satellite in the Solar System relative to the size of its primary (after Charon, which orbits dwarf planet Pluto), a quarter the diameter of Earth and 1/81 its mass.

May I also point out that your thread really does come across like all the other 'hoaxes' I took a picture but....... I would have done it sooner but....... two words attention seeker

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by adam79

Its the "other side" - I think many people are planning to cross to the other side, but it seems like a hazardous place for the unprepared, possibly a trap.

The orbs are generally reconnaissance drones, the larger ones visiting people sound like preparations for an invasion/harvest!
edit on 15-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

hi you mean this video? www.youtube.com.../a/u/2/hm8nOV_56a8

i agree it does apear to show a triangle shaped object the 3 lights do apear to be in a rigid shape with no movement or wobbles could possibly be a flying triange

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The photos are merely some long exposure shots using a torch, some of the moon with a fill in flash to freeze the objects in the foreground...

as for the one that says sex... light painting anyone?

Oh and the "orbs" are simple lens flare
edit on 15-2-2011 by Truth_Hz because: forgot the orbs

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Overtime
reply to post by adam79

Your rght, if you were shaking the camera the plant would be blurry as well...so what the hell was that thing?

He doesn't have to move the camera, to create long exposure light effects you know.

The camera stays perfectly still, but the light source moves instead.

A typical method for creating these images is to put your camera into long exposure mode, so the shutter stays open for a long time..get someone in front of the lens, a way away...they rapidly move the light around (could be a small LED torch, or laser pen or whatever) while the camera is taking it's long timed exposure image.

The result is the same or similar to what we see in these images...strange streaks of light captured on and image.

There *IS* another possible way these images can be made though, which i think is important to bear in mind in these cases...the streaks of light in the images, while easily created using the above method, are also created by taking an image of an extremely fast moving light source, on a normal or short exposure setting.

I.O.W., taking an image of a UFO that is zipping about erratically at incredible speeds, will produce the same effects.

This is the same principle as the Jerusalem UFO video that's getting a lot of attention lately. SO (site owner) is a video and graphic professional and made a replica Jerusalem UFO video that he's posted on here, and i have to say, for a quick and dirty video clip, it's quite impressive.

However...while the message behind him creating the video is basically, to remind us that video can be hoaxed quite convincingly (we already knew didn't we?), we *have* to be mindful of one simple truth...simply because something *can* be hoaxed or faked, and apparently convince a lot of people it is genuine, it does not follow, that it actually *is* a hoax or faked.

There are many instances of CGI being used in movies, to create entire worlds that appear convincing...does it follow then, that simply because we can create 'fake' worlds on screen, that our actual world is fake too? No of course it doesn't.

The simple truth is, these may be faked or hoaxed, or they may be absolutely genuine and a true reflection of what the OP witnessed. I guess personal experience in these matters weighs in heavily when determining what to believe is real and what isn't.

If you yourself had seen exactly the same thing as what's in these images posted by the OP, you'd be more inclined to believe it was genuine, if you hadn't you would probably argue, because they can easily be faked, they probably are faked.

See what i mean?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by adam79

Thanks for your work.

Can you get it steady next time - try slowing your breathing.
Mind you, i don't blame you - must be exhilarating to see these. keep filming!

Oh and welcome to ATS - never mind the bad vibes
you'll be right!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Late one night, I was restless and went out to my back porch. There was a giant orb (it clearly could be mistaken for the moon, however it was VERY close to the ground) and what seemed like blue and green glitter bursted from it. I just used the camera and snapped and taped away.

I see what you mean. Put yourself in my shoes though for a second. You take the first photo of a still object, and you look at the digital screen that shows something moving around. Furthermore, it spells a word.

You're saying this: is the "giant orb" you first photographed?

Spidey sense tinglin'............

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

If adam79 had pointed these out as the "object" this discussion could have gone another way. As he didn't point them out, and they only came in to view when the camera moved downwards and left, I can only assume that this is just a house, light, whatever, that came into view; not what he was refering to. Doesn't match his descriptions either.

If this is a poor attempt at a joke, and i'm not saying that it is, he would have been better off making the claim that this object was hovering over his house....

edit on 15-2-2011 by dsm1664 because: spelling of a 5 yr old monkey on acid

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
it seems like a classical UFO to me ... it cool though thanks for sharing ...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Sorry didn't read entire thread which I usually do.

I checked and we aren't due this month for a full Moon until the 18th

If this has been mentioned my apologies

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join