It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Please help. I have evidence but I get laughed at.[HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by adam79

HAHA that's even better than the Lion King cloud with the word sex spelled out, project blue beam is taking on a new job of subliminal messaging instead of faking an alien invasion.

The 2nd picture might be slight movement of the camera, which might not necessarily blur the plant but will blur the lighted object.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by adam79

Are you joking?

Those images you posted are long exposures of a light, and that long exposure created a light streak.

You other image is of the moon..

Are you trying to play a joke on people?

You are "painting" with a long exposure, and you even deliberately spelled "sex" with your long exposure.

I hope you are banned for this hoax.
edit on 14-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If the bright glowing object seen in your pictures did move around like you said, thats very interesting. Im on the fence about your evidence, could be ufo's, could be planes or other explanations

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by adam79
Now tell me this: Why is the light moving in the clouds and in the bottom left corner the plant is still? I know what I saw, and I just can't figure it out. I really wish I could just give you all some polygraph results or something else, but honestly, I was lucky enough to have a camera and not just a cheap phone cam.

i1105.photobucket.com...

Actually, there is some slight blurring on the plant in the lower left. It's not nearly as prominent because of the difference in the way that direct light and reflected light (that is, the light that allows us to see that plant) interact with the camera.

I think. I wasn't the best at optics/light physics.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
reply to post by adam79

So THIS "moon" object was that bright in the night sky, AND moved down into your backyard and down the street? This is not the moon is what you are saying, yes? This is behind the clouds and seems awfully large to fit in someone's backyard.

Are you trying to mess with us?

It looked JUST like the moon, craters and all. It was like 20 or 30 feet in the air, and I DON'T believe it was the moon at all. I know how all this sounds, and trust me, I've only told 2 other people I know this, and they laughed at me, and one doesn't even talk to me anymore. I'm not on medication, I don't drink, and believe me if I had another option of getting an opinion I would most certainly not do it on the net in public.

I just felt maybe someone else has experienced something similar but has not come forward. The nearest military establishment is the armory in Brunswick, besides that, Jacksonville FL.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

This was the first one I took. Probably the most damning, or damaging. It looks like it says "sex". Yes, its humiliating to say the least, but I didn't move the camera at all.

i1105.photobucket.com...

You didn't move the camera at all?? Who do you think you are going to fool with this?

You light painted the word "sex", like this:

www.flickr.com...

...and you are trying to claim it is a UFO or something???

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Your pictures are clearly and obviously Long Exposure Photography. People make art from this. People purposely can write words too.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

reply to post by gimme_some_truth

try this:

s1105.photobucket.com...

Thank you. That works. I am looking through them now.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

reply to post by adam79

So THIS "moon" object was that bright in the night sky, AND moved down into your backyard and down the street? This is not the moon is what you are saying, yes? This is behind the clouds and seems awfully large to fit in someone's backyard.

It looked JUST like the moon, craters and all. It was like 20 or 30 feet in the air, and I DON'T believe it was the moon at all. I know how all this sounds, and trust me, I've only told 2 other people I know this, and they laughed at me, and one doesn't even talk to me anymore. I'm not on medication, I don't drink, and believe me if I had another option of getting an opinion I would most certainly not do it on the net in public.

I just felt maybe someone else has experienced something similar but has not come forward. The nearest military establishment is the armory in Brunswick, besides that, Jacksonville FL.

If it was 20-30FT in the air... 2 basket ball hoops away... why didn't you take a picture of it when it was that close? This is behind the clouds, clouds = very high in the sky. You could even see craters on it? So it is a mini moon flying around 20-30FT away from you from cloud height? Jellyfish like?
I'll just wait for the mods to handle this I guess.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by adam79

Your rght, if you were shaking the camera the plant would be blurry as well...so what the hell was that thing?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
OK, I took a very quick look and I can already tell you that you were using a long exposure on your camera which caused this effect in your pictures...

Care to explain?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

It looked JUST like the moon, craters and all. It was like 20 or 30 feet in the air, and I DON'T believe it was the moon at all.

So when it's behind the clouds, the clouds are actually closer to you than 20 to 30 feet?

I'm having a hard time understanding this if that's what you are saying..

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

reply to post by adam79

20-30 feet in the air? I live in a two story home. I have 20 foot ceilings in part of my home - second floor open to the first. So, you are saying that you saw a UFO that close to you and yet, you did not get a picture of the UFO? Because the photos you posted are someone playing with their camera creating long exposure light art.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by adam79

Are you joking?

Those images you posted are long exposures of a light, and that long exposure created a light streak.

You other image is of the moon..

Are you trying to play a joke on people?

You are "painting" with a long exposure, and you even deliberately spelled "sex" with your long exposure.

I hope you are banned for this hoax.

I had the flash on, snapped, and kept snapping. No long exposure. This is not a hoax. I have nothing to gain, and by uploading the picture that appears to say "sex" I've made myself look like a fool. But I'm not leaving anything out, and I really wanna know what the hell happened that night. Is there anything else I can do to prove I'm telling the truth??? I only posted all this here because I'm at my wits end and out of options as far as discussion goes.

Would you like my address? Call me by phone? I am literally willing to do ANYTHING at this point.

If this event had lasted 5 seconds, even 5 minutes, I would have tried to forget it. But it lasted MUCH longer, giving me PLENTY of time to realize what was happening was real. TRUST ME, I am embarrased to even post this, MY REAL NAME AND ZIP CODE in the photobucket account. I just can't move on since that night.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
OK, I took a very quick look and I can already tell you that you were using a long exposure on your camera which caused this effect in your pictures...

Care to explain?

Made the same point...

Didn't get an answer yet either.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Are delusions even real? even when I get drunk I don't have delusions....

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterl1fe

I see faces on rocks on Mars, I drink occasionally, and I can't ever seem to photograph my delusions, but they seem real to me at the time, maybe they seem real to him.

The photographs aren't telling us much more than what we've broken down, long exposure, light writing, and 20-30FT clouds and moons. If you really can't move past this event, then maybe a therapist might be helpful.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well now that you say that you used a flash, that explains why the plant is in focus and clear.

Basic photography actually.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
More light writing...

More found on Deviant Art
edit on February 14th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

reply to post by adam79

20-30 feet in the air? I live in a two story home. I have 20 foot ceilings in part of my home - second floor open to the first. So, you are saying that you saw a UFO that close to you and yet, you did not get a picture of the UFO? Because the photos you posted are someone playing with their camera creating long exposure light art.

No leo, I'm saying that whatever was in the sky, I photographed in hopes I had some kind of proof, of SOMETHING, other than the moon. The idea that someone would be dishonest about knowledge that could help the human race understand things never delved into, frankly, makes me sick. If I had the choice to gain all knowledge which we deem "paranormal" or what have you VERSUS a billion dollars I would take knowledge any day of the week.

I posted all this stuff KNOWING I would be further laughed at, hence the topic name.

I just don't know anywhere else I can turn to.

ATS is the best place, with the most curious minds. It was my best shot.

Some of the photos I took look like music notes, a hindu "aum" symbol, a fetus attached to a cord. I chose to upload the "sex" one because frankly I just don't get any of it, and perhaps I can quickly get to everyone's feelings on all of this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join