It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]Please help. I have evidence but I get laughed at.[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Admin Note: Based on this post, it has been determined that the member was intentionally hoaxing the site and, therefore, the thread has been moved to the appropriate forum, the title tagged, the member bagged. The original post begins below.

I am going to go into as much detail as possible. A few months ago (I would have posted sooner but I needed a certain amount of posts) I witnessed somethings I cannot categorize or explain. I wish I could just say "UFO" or "GHOST" and be done with it, even "streetlight while drinking" would make me happy. I just don't know what is going on. Nothing mechanical presented itself that night.

I've uploaded some vids on youtube,
www.youtube.com...
and there's more if you look.

but with an Olympus Camedia camera, I'm afraid the quality sucks. However, I do have a load of pics as well:

*See Photos Here*

I know what a lot of it looks like. Ridiculous. Especially the pic that appears to say "sex". I can't bring myself to show this to people I know, and I'm not a photo analyst.

Late one night, I was restless and went out to my back porch. There was a giant orb (it clearly could be mistaken for the moon, however it was VERY close to the ground) and what seemed like blue and green glitter bursted from it. I just used the camera and snapped and taped away.

Someone PLEASE give me a reasonable explanation. The whole thing seems so ridiculous. Please also note the other things in the photos that dont move or blur, so its obvious i didnt move the camera.

As the night went on, these red flashing lights began to appear in the neighbors yards. ALOT of yards. They bobbed up and down and moved like jellyfish.

The moon even looked fake, like it was a projection of some sort. I took a flashlight and shook it to flash across the moon, and the moon would get brighter, and release more of these glittery blue and green orbish things. The moon moved in a circular motion, all across the sky, making it obvious that it was closer than it appeared.

Another thing was the clouds gathered as if sucked in by the moon. Like it was hiding, but the clouds would dissapate and the "moon" would move. Again, I know how this sounds, and as god as my witness this is by far the most unexplainable thing i have ever seen.

Someone please tell me I'm not losing my mind.
edit on February 14th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: **fixed photo link**

edit on 15-2-2011 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2011 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The link to your photobucket album is not working:

Page not found
But now that you're here, go ahead and search through the billions of photos, images and videos on Photobucket

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Another thread going with a similar experience to yours.
I cannot view your pictures, wanna fix that link so I can have a lookyloo? Then I will comment on what you have.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It's interesting to say the least. If you're being sincere and were not experiencing any kind of delusion, then this certainly is something to look into. A bright object that emits blue somethings. Could be an experiment of some kind, a fancy firework or college prank, idk. Do you have a nearby science center or military base? I personally feel it's best to eliminate terrestrial possibilities before delving into aliens.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It's your neighbourhood u have no next door friends?? cause id be getting all my frends.,,text someone else in your neibourhood get triangulation and sworn afidavids for the hoax people lol
edit on 14-2-2011 by BobAthome because: spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Well, as the posters above me said, the link to the pictures does not work, but I am excited to get a look at them.

As for the video... Hard to tell. I mean, could be a number of things.

Question though about the moon seeming to move. You said it was cloudy. Is it possible that the moon moving was just an illusion caused by the clouds going past it?

I will add more after I get to take a look at the pictures.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
No. I live in Townsend, Ga in the woods. The nearest airport is on St Simons Island. I really felt like running to the neighbor's house to wake them so someone else would see what I saw, but at 3 am I thought it would be best to stay calm. I've never heard of anything like this before, and to call the police and tell them that a doppelganger jellyfish-like moon hovered in my backyard was simply not an option.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I want to believe in most UFO videos I come across, but I always have to eliminate the possible before I can speculate about the unknowns.
Have you considered that these may be Police drones monitoring the area? At night they do appear to have red and/or blue lights on them, they would be small in size, and fairly silent until up close.
Big Brother is coming out in full force, and they'd LOVE for us to call them UFOs and not Invasive Spying.

Edit: Those bright object pictures are NOT the moon you're saying? I'd think something that big and bright in the sky would have at least made the news.
edit on 14-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
i1105.photobucket.com...
i1105.photobucket.com...

also i managed to capture one of the blue sparkly things here:
i1105.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry but all I'm seeing here is a photograph of the moon

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b9591fec9f4.jpg[/atsimg]

That bright shiny large round object in the sky during the night time... It's the moon

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
You are not losing your mind. I'm not a professional though so you should definitely seek a second opinion. Jus' joking.

The video, as you yourself stated, doesn't provide much and I'm looking forward to seeing your pics when they are available.

Don't stress too much as of yet and maybe the ATS community can help you find some answers. I'll S&F to help get some folk here. Peace.

EDIT: Okay I've seen your pics now and there is still not much to go on. I'm including a couple of pics I shot a month or so ago. They are light/lens issues and I played around putting them in the pics wherever I wanted by moving around.

edit on 14-2-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by adam79
i1105.photobucket.com...
i1105.photobucket.com...

also i managed to capture one of the blue sparkly things here:
i1105.photobucket.com...

I see shaky camera shutter effects and a blue orb in the last link. I have about 10,000 digi pictures of orbs, in my house, outside it, near my butt, all day any day I can captures these, sometimes they are larger than my head and bright. Are you saying you see these with the naked eye?
edit on 14-2-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
You tell an interesting story, but your photographic and video evidence -- all I see are the moon, some generic lights without any kind of context, and shakycam.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Looking at the EXIF data, your Olympus camera's exposure was set at Program Creative for slow exposure.

Could explain some of the effects we see...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
I'm sorry but all I'm seeing here is a photograph of the moon

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6b9591fec9f4.jpg[/atsimg]

That bright shiny large round object in the sky during the night time... It's the moon

I really want to believe that, but since when does the moon draw in the surrounding clouds as if to hide itself? This happened almost every 3 mins, or when the clouds dispersed fully. It grew brighter when drawing the clouds in, like it was charging.

I am NOT saying this is a UFO, but the photo is in my backyard, and this "moon" managed to get around to the front of my house, then the side, then down the street, within an hour. A very erratic movement, and fast movement for the moon.

It didn't look mechanical, or craft like in nature. The photos I took were of it, and show the thing moved erraticly, not as I saw it while snapping the pic though.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by adam79

So THIS "moon" object was that bright in the night sky, AND moved down into your backyard and down the street? This is not the moon is what you are saying, yes? This is behind the clouds and seems awfully large to fit in someone's backyard.

Are you trying to mess with us?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by adam79
I really want to believe that, but since when does the moon draw in the surrounding clouds as if to hide itself? This happened almost every 3 mins, or when the clouds dispersed fully. It grew brighter when drawing the clouds in, like it was charging.

Sorry, man -- I've seen that too. That's just normal random cloud movement which looks purposeful; the moon getting brighter when that happens is just an optical illusion (or optical phenomenon, I'm not sure which to really classify it as) involving the way the light moves around the clouds, and the fact that the clouds are dark. You can kind of observe it with a normal light; cover up the main source of the light with your hand, and then move your hand slowly across your vision; as it approaches the edge of the light, there'll be a brightening of the source even though it's all covered.

... That explanation sounds like nonsense, but I know what I mean >.>;;;;

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
This was the first one I took. Probably the most damning, or damaging. It looks like it says "sex". Yes, its humiliating to say the least, but I didn't move the camera at all.

i1105.photobucket.com...

Now tell me this: Why is the light moving in the clouds and in the bottom left corner the plant is still? I know what I saw, and I just can't figure it out. I really wish I could just give you all some polygraph results or something else, but honestly, I was lucky enough to have a camera and not just a cheap phone cam.

i1105.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ok guys this is a direct link to the album. Sorry, never used photobucket before this

s1105.photobucket.com...

html link:

width="480" height="360" "http://static.pbsrc.com/flash/rss_slideshow.swf" flashvars="rssFeed=http%3A%2F%2Ffeed1105.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fh347%2Fadamforce31331%2Ffeed.rss" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" /> "http://pic.photobucket.com/share/icons/embed/btn_geturs.gif" style="border:none;" /> "http://pic.photobucket.com/share/icons/embed/btn_viewall.gif" style="border:none;" />

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join