It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Patriot Act passes the House February 14, 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Well it IS Valentines Day and I WAS hoping to get screwed tonight, just not by Uncle Sam.

that is oh so very true but since they did they could have used KY or some other sort of lube and told me they loved me aferward.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
My understanding is this was a 9 month extension of the Patriot Act. Most of the Democrats who voted "Nay" were doing so in support of Obama's request that the Act get extended through December of 2013 instead of Dec 2011, so it wouldn't be a factor next election cycle... fresh on peoples' minds and whatnot.

Those 36 GOP "Nays" along with a small handfull of the Dems "Nays" (Bobby Scott, Conyers, and Kucinich come to mind) represent the somewhere around 10% of our Congressional Representatives who actually give a damn. Wierdest thing is that even this 10% is somewhat in question thanks to some of their closest allys and friends in DC voting in favor of the extension. Take Culberson for example... he is supposedly a Ron Paul favorite and exemplifies the type of reps we should have according to RP. Ron may want to change that opinion and soon.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
It sucks to be America right now, take care boys and gals.

We appreciate the sentiment. It is like the storm is brewing and I have a feeling that the US will be at the end of all this stuff that is just starting and arguably just so (from a corrupt banking/government point of view). It's like sitting in a roller coaster and ratcheting up to the top ... click ... click ... click ... preparing your stomach for the drop that is about to come.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
reply to post by thektotheg

They're
Watching
Us
Right
Now

That's
OK
I'm
Watching
Them
Back

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
do mine eyes deceiveth me?

stark voted no?

*faints*

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Everyone take note of the yea voters so you know who the traitors to the people are.These are the NWO shills . Who are the lobbiests who paid for their votes.Here's how to find out who the NWO people are.This is the way to find the constitutions, and therefore our enemies.
edit on 2/15/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/15/2011 by lonegurkha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thektotheg

Shame on these slithering politicians.... Then they wonder why their approval ratings are the lowest in history.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by duality90

You're on 'their' side, aren't you?

'Don't you know that we are doing this for your good? to protect American values, ideals, and the American way of life?'

I will assume you are being sarcastic. It's a little hard to tell, because of where you place your quote marks.

If you are (being sarcastic) well done and well said.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by texas thinker
a couple hundred thousand armed patriots go to DC and repeal it ourselves. I'm in!

Too bad it was the politicos that "a couple hundred thousand armed patriots go to DC" probably voted for;
who voted up on these provisions...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It seems they all get corrupted so fast once they get into office, almost as if they have a system for it. I say vote out anyone who supported this bill and other unconstitutional legislation. I wont forget, I will never forget... V for Victory

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join