It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hiya I am new 8)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Hello out there. It is nice to see so many people who believe in an alternative way of thinking. The mainstream has left me lacking, yearning, hoping-- so I seek the truth. I have been on this journey for over 6 years now and I am very excited to know there is a fascinating world beyond the cliff-face of reality.

I do believe in RATIONALLY exploring the world and its mysteries. The only way to traverse is with the mind. Conpiracies are great jump off points--but in the end, TRUTH conquers all.

It's high time we discover history the way it was, and not just the story of the victors. There has been so much "lost" than can be regained through careful insight, meditation, and learning.

I believe it is everyone's duty to make this world better than the place they were born into (even if this comes by only improving onself and letting your real influence be your actions). By doing this we will all bring about a more live-able, bonded, and peaceful human society.

Power to the PEOPLE! All the Best to everyone here. Seek truth no matter the cost!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. Feel free to send me a U2U if you have any questions or concerns.

~Keeper—Forum Moderator

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hey, welcome to ATS. You have come to the right place in your quest for truth!

I look forward to your many contributions to the site. Have fun, and happy posting!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
Hey, welcome to ATS. You have come to the right place in your quest for truth!

I look forward to your many contributions to the site. Have fun, and happy posting!

I will have to post a great deal to catch up with you and the main moderator.
Thanks for such a prompt welcome, heeeee

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Greetings New Member,

As you will learn very quickly at this website, some people will get more attention in there introduction than your introduction because they claim to have been abducted by aliens.

I, for one, much prefer the quiet introduction in support of evidence and research... Which is exactly what you did!

So welcome!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
Greetings New Member,

As you will learn very quickly at this website, some people will get more attention in there introduction than your introduction because they claim to have been abducted by aliens.

I, for one, much prefer the quiet introduction in support of evidence and research... Which is exactly what you did!

So welcome!

I saw! I've never been abducted, but honestly if someone thinks they have-- then that's great. I won't argue. I've seen some strange sights that most would not believe so...

As a goose, I'll tell a short story: One of my favorite instances was seeing an object I believed to be a meteorite fall extremely slow from the sky burning with white/blue intensity and heat. It lingered before plummeting and I looked all around my neighborhood to retrieve it, but couldn't find anything (or even any burn/singe marks in the foliage or grass). I tried to find some explanation...this was unsucessful. It was very close to me in the sky, and seemed abnormal. I was out for some relaxation near a tree and it just caught my line of vision. Very very odd--so I give credence to some who argue for these occurances. I don't have any other "alien" type experiences, so sorry if I am boring by ATS standards,

Reason must always prevail in these types of situations. Peace to you.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I was very impressed by your introductory post and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Welcome!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Welcome!

If you want real truth, please read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature below. This unique book was a bestseller in China during the 90s before the communists banned the book and persecuted all 100 milion Falun Dafa practitioners. The book deals with questions about the meaning of human life, how to become a truly good person(and why it is so important), opening your third eye, develop supernormal powers etc etc.

If you are a truth seeker you will know its value.

I wish you good luck!

/Gaussq

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by donatellanator

By asking the question you already know the truth,, you only have to convince your self,,,, or something like that

welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thanks!!! There's so much on here I hope my brain doesn't explode trying to read it all! XD

top topics

join