It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-register to get chipped....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
160 mexican workers get chipped...

apnews.myway.com...

and,

everybody sign up and pre-register to get YOUR chip...

www.adsx.com...

-IT'S ALL GOOD... IT'S ONLY FOR OUR OWN PROTECTION. he-he.

[edit on 26-7-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   
over my dead body!!!
they can chip me after I die....that way, when I wake back up and go after people's blood, well they can track me down..

seriously, there's a remote viewer out there somewhere...one of the originals from the gov't project who says that this is the mark of the beast and all who get it will have boils and such because there's a problem with the technology....it's harmful to you, only they will find it out too late...
sorry, no thanks....I don't need to buy and sell in your society that badly...not with all the state land that's around....I go there, fish, grow my own food, live in a cave, ect....cya...

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You know, wouldn't this conveniently solve the world's "terrorist" problem, delays at the airports, immigration problems, money problems, easy bill paying, grocery buying, etc.????

Is it just me, or is this really creepy? The thing is, it would take something really drastic to happen for many to agree to receive something like this wouldn't it? Hmmmm

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
That HAS to be a sanity test, anyone that fills out the form is a nutjob.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
i honestly think that the chip will be implemented in a similar fashion as will be gun control...

i think that we, as american citizens, will eventually AGREE that we have no need for a right to bear arms, we will be "safer" without them. i also think that, very soon, we will agree to be "chipped" for convenience sake, and in order to feel safer and to hunt down the "terrorists" and "criminals".

however, they can implant my arm when they pry my 12-gauge from my cold, stiff fingers.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by redalert

however, they can implant my arm when they pry my 12-gauge from my cold, stiff fingers.

That's why I think that something drastic would have to happen; there are too many people who feel the same way. It would take many more years for that type of reconditioning. Now if we had "for example" a horrible "natural disaster" that blind-sided most of us and/or the UN took control because our Nation would be under total chaotic conditions; martial law, filling the jails/prisons with those who do not cooperate, a/some homeland terrorist attacks to boot - bingo! We have people lined up so that they can eat, be safe, be comfortable. Because you see most Americans are so used to be "comfortable" they couldn't handle being uncomfortable.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
What are you going to do when the grocery stores chains start chipping people to get discounts on food, e.g. 5 $ for product A, but if you have the chip it�s 2.50$. How many people are going to be forced to get the chip. And once you do they will be able to deduct it from your bank account. All leading to a cashless society, all government employees will be chipped first. Then anyone on government social assistance will be next.
And then you!

[edit on 15-7-2004 by Sauron]
Supposedly The Gap clothing chain have chipped there clothing, when you by at the Gap and use credit or debit cards it recorded so when you walk into a mall or store sensors pick up the chip signal and they know what you�ve bought and where

The End of Death 'Soul Catcher' Computer Chip Due, I know it's posted on Sightings, Thats Rense's old site so don't flame me

www.rense.com...

there is a thread going about chips at
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I think that the chip is coming to a local school, Shopping mall,
police station near you! Come get the latest fashion gadget.......

anyone who gets chipped will not see the likes of me (Soul Reaper)
for take a look at this search (soul catcher) in google.

www.cs.man.ac.uk...

DO NOT GET CHIPPED!

[edit on 7/15/2004 by Soul Reaper]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
You gotta read on...if you register now, you get a 50 dollar discount! What a deal!!!!!!

Only one discount per person, sad to say though.

You mnean, Im gonna have to PAY to ghet my rights and humanity stripped away? :O:O:O

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
You gotta read on...if you register now, you get a 50 dollar discount! What a deal!!!!!!

You mnean, Im gonna have to PAY to ghet my rights and humanity stripped away? :O:O:O

Skadi, that is by far one of the best bargians. However I should get a discount for one in my hand and one in my forehead, ya know like a combo deal, and btw I'd like to supersize mine.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
You know how we have to have values! Value meals, value deals - convenience meals, convenient deals.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
nobodies going to put an ID chip in me against my will, maybe they'll slip the micro-chip into my food

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Japan's tagging schoolkids.....chips inside duffle bags, in nametags, ect... they'll go this way first...but find that it really isn't that secure. wonder how long it will be before they end up chasing a dog all over tokyo looking for the missing girl who is really just in her room playing...who thought it would be cute to attach the chip to the dog's collar..
then it will be implants, since, hey, then they'll have to cut their hand off if they want to steal the indentity...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the links redalert.

i aint keen on getting one either to be perfectly honest.

Skadi_the_Evil_Elf good point about having to pay and the discount part ..its as if they are trying to make it sound like an amazing deal and mentioing the discount might make people think of registering as it will be cheaper at this point.

and then if you dont get it you get fined right?

rynaldo

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
networks.silicon.com...
With new tolls roads being announced as well seems like the British motorist is being hit HARD. Of course their is the small issue of being watched wherever you go too! officer officer officer OVERSEER!

management.silicon.com...
For their safety now, for our compliance later!

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Whooooaaaaa!!!! A 50 buck discount!!!,.. Sign, Me, Up,... LOL,... but seriously though,...
I'm not touching that with a 50 foot pole.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Yeah, getting "chipped" is a scary thought. But if the govt really wanted to do it, they could easily. Just like someone said in an above post, making cumbersome to NOT be chipped and eventually everyone will chip.

The implications of these chips is quite scary to be honest.. it would eliminate crime, curve terrorism, make life much easier..

but I'd rather live a hard life then to know the govt can track me hiding in a sewer under the streets of NYC if they wanted to.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
They already tag pets, so we can find them if they get lost.

The same reasons are being touted for chipping kids (it was just in the news here recently).

ID Cards are being pushed in the UK by the Government, electronic tagging of offenders, mobile phones and satelite tracking..... It's all pushing towards having everyone identifiable and accounted for.

I think I can see how it will be promoted, as a fashionable item - Like mobile phones.

The sentiments expressed in this post about 'Something big will have to happen' in order to make people WANT to be tagged, I think is correct - most likely something big will have to happen - a favourite phrase of our good friend (
) David Icke is Problem - Reaction - Solution

They have something they want to impliment, the problem is, we will resist it without a justifiable reason. So they create a situation where we are provoked into reacting in a way that makes us want, and even demand the implimentation of the very thing they wanted to put into place, thus, the solution.

Probably the one single most sensible thing throughout all of Mr. Icke's work.

posted on Jul, 25 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Hmmm... preregistration discount? That means people are gonna pay to be chipped? Wow, this really is going too far (if you have to pay for it they have to really make us want it - the masses are screwed).

Also says there is no obligation to ultimately buy if you preregister now. Anyone care to volunteer for the sake of an ATS public service?

But seriously, this is not funny!

posted on Jul, 26 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
They will fabricate a biological terrorist attack on the US, and then call everybody to the hospitals to get a vaccine, and instead of a vaccine they'll implant you the chip.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join