It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BlackLight Power presentation at conference, today (Cold Fusion? something else?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I was digging around the Internet today (for random reasons), looking for information about that group in Italy that claimed to have discovered a valid method of Cold Fusion. Anyway, that lead me to this other company (based in New Jersey, USA), that seems similar - though they are specifically not calling their technology Cold Fusion.

Apparently they have a presentation today, at a conference of the Fuel Cell and Hydrogen Power industry members.

Here's a link to their web-site (where I found the link to this conference):
BlackLight Power

Here's the link to the conference web site:
Hydrogen Conference

Here's the link to BlackLight Power's presentation (in PDF format):
Mills_FCHE-Conference.pdf

Here's a link to an article, comparing BlackLight Power's (BLP's) claims, to the "Cold Fusion" claims in Italy:
BlackLight Power / Rossis Cold Fusion

If there's any truth to these claims, then maybe "Peak Oil" won't be such an issue.

edit on 2011-2-14 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Fixed some typo's.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Sounds like a crock of CIHT to me...

No, really, if they have found an alternate state of Hydrogen (as proposed), wouldn't it be all over the science news?

Mills theoretical basis has several times been explored and has been found to be in error. His stated experimental results do not seem to be repeatable.

But I'd really love it if we found something like this.
edit on 14/2/2011 by chr0naut because: Factual content.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
Sounds like a crock of CIHT to me...

lol. Nice use of their own acronym.

Yeah, I'm not saying it's true. It's way beyond my HS physics/chemistry education. I'm just saying it's interesting.

Now that I've posted it here, and brought it to the attention of my NWO / Illuminati / Big Oil brothers, I'm sure we can properly supress it.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I have been following Blacklight Power for years.. and I am convinced they are legitimate and very very close to commercilization. They are in the process of rolling their technology out publicly right now. They would be having all this validation work done if they weren't. They would be allowing someone to get the jump on them if that were the case.

And their tech IS repeatable if the people doing the testing are competent with the science.

The reason Hydrinos -- the new form of hydrogen -- hadn't been detected before and why it is so elusive even now is because it is so tiny.. almost no materials can contain it because it passes through materials because it is so tiny.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
BlackLight claims about 10% of the power gain claimed by Rossi, who demonstrated his Energy Catalyzer in Italy last month. See Page 43 of the pdf/power point BlackLight presented at the Conference.

Rossi seems well on the way to commercialization. He states he will be shipping product in 60 days and will produce a 1 Megawatt thermal system in October for installation in Greece.

See "Cold Fusion" at www.aesopinstitute.org for more about the Rossi work and a Greek TV interview.

Both technologies could conceivably prove to be Black Swans. See the blog above for a definition.

new topics

top topics

join