It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2-12-2011 Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Last night I had a longer than average dream that was so long, that it made it harder to remember parts of the dream; so there are some gaps in time, but I will do my best to try to guess what happened in the dream.

I remember being out of town and arriving at a hotel that I have stayed at before in real life and I was headed to the upper floor carrying my packages to my hotel room, which was probably the same room I had stayed at in real life before.

For some reason I had this feeling that something was going to happen, so I felt that I should not unpack my stuff when I got into my hotel room; I was in a good mood and decided not to worry about what might happen, but I decided that I would try to be somewhat alert just in case and be ready to leave if necessary.

I decided to go swim at the pool so I got my swimming trunks on and went to the pool, but I noticed that there were some people already swimming there but I decided to not let the crowd bother me and continued on to the pool.

At the pool there was a woman with several kids and a big dog, and so I stopped to see if the dog was friendly or not.

The dog walked up to me wagging its tail and it let me pet it, so it was friendly, and the woman told me that it would not bite; so I started to swim in the pool and the dog also got into the pool, and it started to swim too.

I swam and played with the dog for a few minutes but then the woman, her kids, and the dog left to go back inside since they had already been there for a long time; so I said goodbye to them and continued swimming.

I still felt that something was going to happen, my first guess was that something with spaceships appearing and/or something military related would happen, but I did not bother to worry about it since I was having a good time.

Then one of my brothers came walking to the pool and I told him about the dog that I had seen earlier, but then I can not remember what happened next exactly, I just remember being back in my birth town in a field near the school that I went to 4th & 5th grade at.

There was a tiny one story/floor apartment-like place in the middle of the field and near the apartment I think there was an old train that was being used as a recreational place by the people that lived in the apartment.

I think the first part of the train was the living room, another part was the kitchen, one part was the bathrooms, one part was the dinning room, and I think the other parts were the bedrooms. (I could be wrong about the whole old train thing, but that is my guess)

Anyway, standing & talking outside of the apartment were several of my former classmates and a few other unknown people; so I went to talk to them.

One of my former classmates, who I do not remember her name so I will just call her My Classmate, was there; I will describe her appearance because it will be relevant later on in the dream, she had shoulder length straight blond hair and she had a chubby body build.

At this point I was really feeling like something was going to happen and I was getting uncomfortable, even though we all were having a good time talking.

At some point we started to see military aircraft flying in the sky like something serious was going on, I then told someone to turn on the TV to see what was on the news, and I heard the news reporter saying something about America Preparing For War or something like that.

I was feeling very worried and we all were confused, and we wondered who or what America was preparing for War against.

I remember seeing a few scenes of military equipment being shipped on trains, military vehicles moving through the streets, and people in military uniforms telling their families goodbye like they were about to leave for war.

It was like the military was mobilizing all over the city and probably the country.

We started looking outside trying to decide if we should stay inside or leave, and something happened that made us so scared that everyone started to run into the field to their automobiles so they could drive away, but I can not remember what caused us to be so scared; I just remember us all panicking and people driving off.

My classmate drove up next to me and offered to give me a ride in her old blue Mustang-like car, but for some reason her appearance had changed, she was now had a healthier body build and she looked better overall and her personality had changed; also I had an instant attraction/connection with her (a strong non-sexual type feeling) and I felt like protecting her like she was my wife or something and I felt like I was Enchanted which was odd because I did not feel that way earlier toward her or anyone in the dream.

I got into her car but the engine stopped, we were both were very scared, but I told her to turn the key to the off position and try turning the key again but she was too scared; so I turned the key to the off position and then I turned the key to the on position again and the engine started, and then she/we drove off very quickly.

I can not remember what happened next, I just remember the dream being back at the field near the apartment, it seemed that some time had past and things were nice.

There is a big gap in time but during this time I know that my classmate also had an attraction/connection with me, I still felt enchanted, we had started dating, we even got married, and I think there was talk of pregnancy but I do not think she was pregnant yet and the fact there was even talk about this was odd since our attraction/connection did not seem to be sexual and I do not even remember us even kissing in the dream
; also the school near the field had a college there now which at some point I had been a student there, and some event was going on at the fairground near the college.

I remember my classmate/wife, the people at the apartment, and I having a good time at the old train or whatever it was or maybe the train was not in the dream earlier but was in the dream at this point; and at some point I went to explore the college and the event at the fairground alone.

Things were going great and I do not remember seeing or hearing anything about the America Preparing For War Thing at this point, it was like that had not happened or something or that it was a long time ago or that is was now over maybe; in fact I do not remember even thinking about it at this point.

At some point I went back to the field by the apartment and I saw my classmate/wife and went to talk to her but she had changed back to her normal self, I did not feel the connection/attraction anymore, her personality was back to normal, and the enchantment feeling I had was wearing off.

We both noticed that we no longer felt the connection/attraction and we both realized that we had gotten married and started to remember things, like we had been under a spell/enchantment or something; we both quickly decided to go try to have our marriage license canceled.

My classmate/wife told me that before we both had just met in the field, that it felt like something had left her body, and she felt normal again; she said it was like she had been possessed or something, but now whatever had possessed her was gone.

I felt that this made sense, since I had remembered that she had changed earlier in the dream and how I started to feel the attraction/connection & enchanted feeling after that happened; so I wanted to investigate the situation later after we got the marriage license canceled first.

I remembered that a woman at the college was the one that gave us the marriage license, so we went to her office down the street from the field; the woman told us that she could cancel the marriage license since we had not been married long, if I could prove that I had once been a student of the college, so I showed her some college receipts that were in my wallet and so she canceled our marriage license.

My classmate and I were both positive about the situation but we both were still confused as to how all of this had happened, and then we said our goodbyes and walked our separate ways.

I decided to walk up the street to think about what had happened, since the weather was very nice, but as I was walking alone I heard what sounded like a woman laughing with a cheerful laugh like she had just played a prank/joke on someone or she was having fun or something; is was not a sinister laugh, but a positive-type laugh.

I turned and saw a small bright white ball of light that was moving around oddly near me that was about the size of a small basketball or small soccer ball I think and I think I saw the outline of a small female humanoid with wings maybe inside the bright white light, but the bright white light was so bright that I could not really see anything but white light mostly.

My first thought was that this was probably what had possessed my classmate and I wondered what it was, my first thought was that it was a Fairy, which did not even make sense to me even in the dream since I do not even know what a Fairy is suppose to be or look like exactly.

At this point it either communicated with me by thought and/or a narrator started talking, but I think we just communicated briefly by thought, which I do not ever remember happening in one of my dreams before.

I think that it verified that it was what had possessed my classmate, but I was not afraid of it and I think that I felt some of that attraction/connection/comfortable & enchanted feeling toward it, which also made me feel that it was what had possessed my classmate.

I think I communicated with it by thought asking it to promise not to do that again without warning me or asking me first, I think, but I am not sure if it agreed or not.

I just remember it flying off laughing like a woman in that same cheerful/playful/joking-like way, not scary or evil or anything like that.

I was still confused as to what it was and I wondered what was its intentions/reasons for doing what it had done in the dream.

Also I wondered how had it managed to sneak into my dream world & possess a dream character without me noticing, somehow enchant me or cause me to be attracted to it or maybe the attraction was not forced but natural, and I wondered if it had helped change the dream from negative to positive but I woke up.

When I woke up I felt very peaceful/comfortable/relaxed and I stayed in bed longer than usual just relaxing, and that feeling stayed with me most of the day.

The end,
-John Jr

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well that is a very vivid dream and I would love to see an analysis of it. I have had some interesting dreams as well.

I had a recurring dream that I have had since I was about 16 or so. In the dream I had a daughter and apparently my wife had deceased. The weird thing is that I actually ended up with a daughter. Anyway my wife had died and I was taking care of my daughter on my own. We were watching TV and there was a interruption by the Emergency Broadcast System and there was a warning of a nuclear war. We were on our way to a shelter in town when the missiles hit and the car was knocked off the road by the shock waves. When I woke up I was alone and my daughter was gone. I spent the rest of the dream searching for her, and finally found her with a gang in some sort of weird freakish post apocalyptic world like something out of Mad Max. By the time I found her she was around 13-14 when this happened she was around 8. I always wondered what the deal with the dream was. Ever since I have gotten a family of my own the dreams stopped, but they always weird ed me out. I actually tried to turn it into a book but didn't do so well with that.

Anyway maybe someone will offer up an analysis of your dream, and hope you don't mind me sharing too.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Wow! Thank you for sharing that, I am curious about re-occurring dreams since I do not really have them exactly.

Feel free to share, ask questions, analyze, etc.

Until almost a year ago I had kept a dream blog for almost 3 years only to have almost no one care, so it is good to have found a place where I can share and read other people's dreams.

So anyone out there is welcome to post on my dreams.

join