It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World is starting to wake up. I think we need to focus on what is going on and believe we are go

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

WELL CAN I TELL YOU THE TRUTH. PLAY THE RADIO, WATCH ALJAZEERA, OR ANY NEWS..

dO YOU KNOW HOW MANY COUNTRY ARE FOLLOWING WHAT EGYPT DID?

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY COUNTRY AT WAR?

LOLL WATCH AND TELL ME IF IT WILL NOT HAPPEN SOON.... MOST OF THE MUSLIM PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING AGAIN THE REGIME FOLLOWING THE ELITE.

YOU DID NOT SEE HOW CONFUSE IT WAS FOR OBAMA TO SPEAK.

BRO WE CANNOT SIT THERE AND WAIT IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

The whole point of life is to build , to build ties ,bridges ,concepts , theres no harm in doing that .
The op is just frustrated I know how he feels .
I knew that the elite were the root of all thats wrong a Long time ago and still we have done Nothing .
Nothing to make the world safer and fairer for our kids and that makes me angry .
Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati_2012
reply to post by MrXYZ

WELL CAN I TELL YOU THE TRUTH. PLAY THE RADIO, WATCH ALJAZEERA, OR ANY NEWS..

dO YOU KNOW HOW MANY COUNTRY ARE FOLLOWING WHAT EGYPT DID?

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY COUNTRY AT WAR?

LOLL WATCH AND TELL ME IF IT WILL NOT HAPPEN SOON.... MOST OF THE MUSLIM PEOPLE ARE FIGHTING AGAIN THE REGIME FOLLOWING THE ELITE.

YOU DID NOT SEE HOW CONFUSE IT WAS FOR OBAMA TO SPEAK.

BRO WE CANNOT SIT THERE AND WAIT IT RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES...

1) Caps lock isn't cruise control for cool

2) The revolution in Egypt is AWESOME!!! They managed to take out a dictator who tortured his citizens for over 30 years. That revolution is a great thing and a victory for freedom.

In short, I hope many more countries in the Middle East will wake up and take out their horrible dictators who violate human rights. It's about the people over there stand up for their rights

As for why Obama had to carefully word his speech...are you surprised? The US supported a horrible dictator for 30 years because it served their purpose, while pretending to spread "freedom and democracy" are its prime goals. They are STILL allied with many horrible dictators in the Middle East, and if he spoke out clearly against Mubarak by calling him the horrible dictator he was, he risks losing support from the dictators that are still in power. He doesn't want to lose their support, that's why he's careful.

Now ask yourself if that's the morally correct path when your stated goal is to spread freedom and democracy and you realize how messed up US foreign politics are in the Middle East. They don't give a # about freedom or democracy, only about securing oil...that's what it's all about, resources and MONEY!!
edit on 14-2-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Again I see no point in this thread, what's the point of this thread? TO share what? To achieve what? What happens when we share something? Can we achieve that goal by sharing? Again I'm sure I will be misunderstood by those that are "AWAKE" here I'm sorry if that's the case, what I'm trying to say is you might want to start thinking for yourselves.

HEY IM SERIOUS GET OUT OF MY TREAT LIVE. IGNORANT... AND YA PEOPLE ARE THINKING FOR THEMSELF...

gO TO BED SERIOUSLY YOU ARE PISSING ME OFF. JUST MOVE....

YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SHARE....

AND TO SHOW IM SERIOUS GO DUMB YOURSELF....

WE WANT TO BE AWAKE.. NOBODY HERE WANT TO SLEEP LIKE YOU....

GET OUT....

COME BACK WHEN YOU WILL HAVE SOMETHING TO SHARE.

IMBéCILE

BY THE WAY PEOPLE ARE GETTING AWAKE WHEN THEY START QUESTIONING THEMSELVES AND THE WORLD.

edit on 14-2-2011 by Illuminati_2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Ok I see what you mean but the OP is freaking out, and about you being Anti-NWO what can we achieve if you are Anti change? What would we call it when we have changed the world? If you really want change then you should be Pro-NWO I mean the benevolent NWO not the elites ruling us.

Also if we are to make threads like this the OP needs to calm down, so everyone can share their thoughts fluidly without distraction.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

But i would like to be able to listen , to share.

We having a problem here:

Nobody cant resolve:

-NWO
_UFO
-WAR IN IRAQ
-POLITICS
-EVEN OURSELF

So we must stop this game. Out of a million poeple here is nobody to come with the truth?

Imtired of reading (turning around the table with ufo subject or 911 or secret illuminati think.)

Why nobody want to speak?

how thwy are able to shut our mouth?

How we have to let ourself be control?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

Hey as I see it you are judging me right now. I have many to share but too less to inform, so I would rather not do that.

Also I would stop arguing with you because as I see it we are not getting anywhere. We should learn something from arguments like this but as I see it you choose not to see the gems hidden within it.

Good luck to you and maybe someday you will understand me.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

hey my friends let educate ourself... we the people stand for the truth.. is that the meaning of ats.com?

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You are right,, but i dont want my post to look like a crack pot you tube junk or info that are going no where.

We need to start being on the same level.

Like there is something wrong that we need to understand by sharing our experience...

I believe you are a good personne..... please inform all the OP about you point of view of this life please.

Thank you very much.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

ok yh im pro nwo IF it means WE the majority have the power , if the resources are shared fairly amongst the world , no more war , famine etc yes .
But I just dont like that term nwo .
Its more like MLH the Movement for the Liberation of Humanity .

Would take one hell of a plan though and determination

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
NOW WE ARE TALKING!

About the NWO or MLH or whatever we want to call it. "Our" views are an entirely different government something that is ringing truth in every aspect of it, something that would make the elites fleeing in terror when they see the New Humans in this kind of Government, it's actually not a government but it's just merely a guide so other people won't use their new found "powers" to oppress others, that we are currently seeing today i.e. Rich becoming more rich, poor becoming more poor. The Guide or new Government is based on the Ideology of Meritocracy. Also one more thing it is not marked in a stone it is changeable, if an old thinking does not work well today it would be changed.

If you want to know more read here.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I added to my favourites and reading now , thanks friend ! _ Il let you know what i think .
Peace

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati_2012
reply to post by MrXYZ

But i would like to be able to listen , to share.

We having a problem here:

Nobody cant resolve:

-NWO
_UFO
-WAR IN IRAQ
-POLITICS
-EVEN OURSELF

So we must stop this game. Out of a million poeple here is nobody to come with the truth?

Imtired of reading (turning around the table with ufo subject or 911 or secret illuminati think.)

Why nobody want to speak?

how thwy are able to shut our mouth?

How we have to let ourself be control?

The truth is based on FACTS. You saying the Muslims are gonna declare war, without providing any evidence of 1.5bil people declaring war on the rest, is NOT truth. It's pure fiction, and bad fiction too.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

Who is more awake than whom? Your argument is too simplistic for you to take the condescending 'WAKE UP SHEEPLE' stance. The Egyptian masses only had a short-term objective enforced on them by the educated minority as well as foreign powers, which was to get rid of Mubarak. No one stopped and asked, 'well what about after that?'. They don't know what is going to happen now - it could easily be a case of out with the old dogs, in the the new ones. Who is to say things will be any better? Have you seen the most recent coverage? The army are now beating people up in the streets, after spending weeks doing literally nothing but watching. Even if they were to hand over power - who will they hand power to? It's either a military ruling or a power vacuum, neither of which are ideal.

They are not just still willing to be ruled, but want to be ruled by an authority - otherwise they would have said so. It is too premature to tell whether they will have it any better or not but until people have a revolution in the mind, they will not have a true revolution at all. What good is democracy if you are told that there are only two choices? That it doesn't matter what the people want, but rather what the parties want. If you ask me, from all we've seen so far - this was all an extremely sneaky military coup. By forcing the people out and not being too violent with protestors, they won their support - now suddenly they want to violently force them back into their homes? Quick change of heart. So please, don't go telling people that they are 'WEEAAAAK' in comparison.

Yes, we've seen that a nation realised that the masses hold more authority than the elite - but they have not yet truly realised the potential repercussions of this.

Edit: When we reach 2013, do you think you're going to change your username?

edit on 14-2-2011 by arollingstone because: addition

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

So many other countries have more than two choices (political parties)... Including Egypt

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

No matter how many choices there are, it is usually the party or the elite that choose individual candidates and representatives (who are only puppets anyway). What kind of democracy is it where you can only choose between the better of a few evils? Even if this is not the case, how absurd to be rigid and base policies on the party's ideology rather than a rational approach to subjective and changing situations. We would not need such a centralised authority if we spent all the money spent on war improving education and could trust all to behave morally.

Edit: Two was an example. Even in the UK you can only really choose between 3 - none of the other parties have a chance. And of those 3, only 2 parties are usually elected. Lib Dems only got more votes this time because people are sick of bad government and want a change, without even considering that perhaps the system itself is ineffective.

Edit 2: Egypt has been ruled by the same party for over 30 years. There is no other party organised or experienced enough to take the reigns at current.
edit on 14-2-2011 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
reply to post by Ellen15

No matter how many choices there are, it is usually the party or the elite that choose individual candidates and representatives (who are only puppets anyway). What kind of democracy is it where you can only choose between the better of a few evils? Even if this is not the case, how absurd to be rigid and base policies on the party's ideology rather than a rational approach to subjective and changing situations. We would not need such a centralised authority if we spent all the money spent on war improving education and could trust all to behave morally.

Edit: Two was an example. Even in the UK you can only really choose between 3 - none of the other parties have a chance. And of those 3, only 2 parties are usually elected. Lib Dems only got more votes this time because people are sick of bad government and want a change, without even considering that perhaps the system itself is ineffective.

Edit 2: Egypt has been ruled by the same party for over 30 years. There is no other party organised or experienced enough to take the reigns at current.
edit on 14-2-2011 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

It seems many are frighten of people power and people smarts or an unwillingness to participate and be involved

< please dont mind me, just thinking out loud >

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
It's not about Egypt also but us.

We need to take that as a example.

We don't need to follow the Egyptian but rather to understand them.

There is really something we need to understand.

We need to thinks about our country, are way of living.

We need to question our self?

Don't no believe we are safe in are little material world.

Maybe we need to let go our comfort and stars talking to each other more even.

It's coming in our country. (One day or another) ex: 9/11 . Hmm who really knows the true.

Even if we had a blockbuster movie about it million of youtube video.

We can even accept the true or dealing with it.

That is why I'm tired of being ignorant.

I want to face the true , not being blind. Let's all of us Wake up little by little and see that we also need to face a

great decision.

We are not protected from the great danger.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arollingstone

Edit: When we reach 2013, do you think you're going to change your username?

Good one but no..

by the way it's just to get attention.

Easy name to remember not to support.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

The muslims are just tired of super power. they don't hide they speak.

I never said they will take over the world. pfffff

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join