It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada - The newest terrorist and drug threat to the United States

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisF231

Military style custom's with armed guards and dogs.

In case your not aware, HM Canadian Customs has K9 dogs as well, and all officers working at ports of entry have been armed since 2006.

I forgot to mention that until two years ago we (Canada) never had armed border guards......
Can you say fear factor 911?

The worst fear here in Canada is a Moose that is in Rut.......Run for your life Bin ....Run
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It's all excuses to put more uniforms on the street. They probably are getting the border secure from Americans that will be trying to escape. I live near the Canadian border (Maine) and the border patrol is crawling all over the place here.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by buni11687

/shakes fist at the wind and screams,
"Dern you cannucks and your delicious maple syrup, superior hockey skills, better beer than that made in the US, and worst of all....Bill Shatner!!!! dern you cannucks for having all of the good stuff!
But now they are terrorists??
I just cannot picture bob and doug with a bomb vest, they sure would however really "Take Off ehh".

But don't forget, we have a secret weapon. We sent you Justin Bieber, since Celin Dion didn't manage to take over the States..

First the swine flu, and now Bieber fever...hahaha

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 90percent10less
lol. I think the US is getting out of hand here, Canada's drug crimes aren't even close to what Mexico has become. Last I heard in the news about drugs and crime in Canada is someone got their plants stolen haha
[/quote

You wouldn't believe how true that it man... LOL

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
For Immediate Release:

Authorities have learned a rag team of 19 suicide Polar Bears armed with ice picks are planning to invade the United States through the Canadian border. Their leader, Osama Bi Polar Bear, stationed somewhere in an unknown location under a thick sheet of ice in the Arctic, is the reported mastermind of this operation.

Although details are sketchy, the Polar Bears' target may be American National Parks, which have bear proof garbage cans. They plan to blow up as many of these garbage cans as possible, so the Bear Brotherhood in the United States does not go hungry and die of starvation.

Stay vigilant America, and if you see any of these suicide Polar Bears, do not approach them, as they may be armed and dangerous. If you see any suspicious behavior, call the authorities immediately. Even if you do not see any suspicious behavior, call the authorities because we want all Americans to be nosey suspicious little snitches.

Regards,
DBS (Department of BearLand Security)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Doesn't all of the drug trade flow from US to Canada? What will the States do without the Canadian drug market boosting their economy?

Is their such a thing as an illegal Canadian Alien? Isn't that like escaping from the United Arab Emirates to go live in Iraq?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that because there is a small population of Canadians along the border able watch for suspicious terrorist activity, it is far more secure than say the hundreds of miles of deserted American coast line. Perhaps the US could take an example from the North Koreans and put up electric fences along all of their beaches so people can't get out...errrrr, I mean in.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
For Immediate Release:

Authorities have learned a rag team of 19 suicide Polar Bears armed with ice picks are planning to invade the United States through the Canadian border. Their leader, Osama Bi Polar Bear, stationed somewhere in an unknown location under a thick sheet of ice in the Arctic, is the reported mastermind of this operation.

Although details are sketchy, the Polar Bears' target may be American National Parks, which have bear proof garbage cans. They plan to blow up as many of these garbage cans as possible, so the Bear Brotherhood in the United States does not go hungry and die of starvation.

Stay vigilant America, and if you see any of these suicide Polar Bears, do not approach them, as they may be armed and dangerous. If you see any suspicious behavior, call the authorities immediately. Even if you do not see any suspicious behavior, call the authorities because we want all Americans to be nosey suspicious little snitches.

Regards,
DBS (Department of BearLand Security)

And here I was worried about a Moose in Rut.........Now I can sleep well tonight....great post and still clearing the tears out of my eyes from laughing.
Regards, iwinder and wife (YogaGinns)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

Hey, don't make us come down there and pull an 1812 on ya again eh? That didn't work out real well the last time for you, now did it? Only time the US has been defeated on its own soil, by Canadians eh!

You know, we are just peace lovin' hippies really. We don't want no bad vibes LOL. But you really got to get rid of the FED, just like we have to get rid of the BOC. And you need political accountability and transparency, just like we do. Actually, I am thinking invest on hemp, rope anyway ;-)

When you think about it, we really aren't any different, we all just want what's right...

Cheers - Dave
edit on 2/14.2011 by bobs_uruncle because: of an alchohol induced inability to spell properly

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hmmmm - - can't tell ya how many times I tried to point to the Canadian border. With extremely nasty responses.

You can't tell a Canadian from any other white American.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I did a little searching and also found this article.

Article

Sen. Herb Kohl, from Wisconsin, said northern border smuggling "is a growing problem."

The effort by the Democratic senators comes after the Department of Homeland Security said it added Border Patrol agents, new technology and more. More than 2,200 agents are assigned to the northern border, a 700 percent increase since the 2001 terrorist attacks. The tools include thermal camera systems and mobile surveillance systems.

Apparently, when your own nations economy is in the hole, and theres a war on your Southern border, the best course of action is to spend millions on enforcement of the Northern border...........Right? That does make sense, does it? Maybe crash a few of your own citizens businesses at the same time to? What a brilliant idea!!! I dont see how anyone could disagree that this is the most logical thing to do.

Atleast they made "CRITICAL" improvements......."expanded federal authority",(I have my guesses of what that means.....maybe allowing the FAA to fly into Canada's airspace?) and now have Predator Drones flying above........yeaaa.......right

"We have made critical security improvements along the northern border — deploying additional Border Patrol agents, technology and infrastructure, and, just two weeks ago, we successfully completed the first long-range CBP Predator-B unmanned aircraft patrol under expanded (Federal Aviation Administration) authorization that extends the range of our approved airspace along the northern border by nearly 900 miles," Fetcher said.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dainoyfb

Hey don't be joking about those fences eh! I designed the ones (seriously) for the Zimbabwe and Mozambique borders. Sh*t, DHS through one of their satellite operations had me down in Texas to look at sortin' out the Mexican Terror with my electrified fences. I have no problem killing terrorists, but man, some of those Mexican chicks are SOOOOO HOT! WE have to discriminate people, between serious hotness and serious lameness!

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1   >>

join