It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bad Week: An Analysis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Mods: I wasn't sure where to put this, if you feel it's in the wrong place then move as you feel nescessary

So, I'm pretty sure everyone has had one? Maybe not this week, or last week, but at one point in our lives the majority of us have had a week where it feels like the odds are stacked against them, anything that could possibly go wrong does... and the rest.

After speaking to people with slightly more years on me or with a little bit more knowledge of life I've noticed you typically get responses such as "you will always have them" or "yep, everyone has em!"

I understand that from time to time, everyone will have a bad week and to a degree an individuals attitude to life in general obviously plays a part, for example if someone thinks in a negative manner then it's likely they will have negative experiences...

But I'm talking about the weeks where you try your absolute best to remain positive, to have a good week, to be productive etc and still the crap hits the fan.

Is it simply luck, life or is there an underlying cause? The reason I post this thread under general conspiracies is that personally I find the idea of a global consciousness an interesting idea to say the least and recently I've had a few poor weeks at work/at home, where it seems that no matter how hard I've tried everything has still gone skyward.

Are we doomed to accept that some weeks will be worse than others no matter how hard you try? Or is there more to it?

Thoughts, opinions, stories or rants all welcome.
edit on 14/2/11 by Death_Kron because: I'm practising being an editor

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
i am extremely jelous of all the good weeks that you must have, i seem to have had a bad 3-4 years, so think yourself lucky.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
How about bad weeks?

Yeah I have had bad weeks for the last 5. No matter how hard I try to be positive it doesn't work. Something always goes the wrong way and I am quite tired of it. Im drained physically and emotionally. I don't know what to do anymore.

Whenever I have everything going the right way in my life everything ALWAYS comes crashing down at once. This has been my life for the last 12 years. Im done.
edit on 2/14/2011 by mblahnikluver because: (no reason given)

new topics

join