It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal - What do you Think ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
My son passed away not too long ago. From a swimming pool accident. To make a long story short. I was planning that day to go to the scene since I was not there since the day it happened and did not say anything to my wife or kids. So it would not upset my wife. If my wife was going to ask where I was going .I was just going to tell her I was just going out. On my way out the door my 7 yr old daughter walks up to me and say "Dad can I go with you to the pool ? " I believe my daughter has a special gift because this is not the first time she has done this.

I am tring to find out more information about this can anyone help me who knows something on this topic.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
What happened was telepathy, i'm pretty sure.
When people have a connection with someone they can sometimes read each others mind. It isnt rare for family members to feel the same thing.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Your daughter probably had some kind of telepathic experience. If a person shares a connection with someone then they usually know if something happens to them. My family had an experience like that with me when my great-grandmother died when I was 4. I just randomly asked my mom if she wanted to "share" my grandmother. She was really confused and she asked me why to which I responded "Because you don't have a grandmother anymore." About 15 minutes later the phone rang saying that my great-grandmother died. I don't remember this, but my mom told me this story a few times. I think the younger the person is then they are more intune with their psychic abilities.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Here is another example . When my son was in the hospital and my wife and I were with him in the emergency room my daughter was with her grandma. It was looking very bleek for him and she told my mom. 'Don't worry grandma the angels said they are not going to take him yet !" he lasted a whole week before he passed away.

I know that this one might not have nothing to do what a couple people said when I told the first thing she did. But I really want to know more about both of these things she has done. This little girl has a special gift.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I have an idea on the telepathy phenomena. I know it may be pretty far fetched, but oh well. Years ago, I read an article on photones that I found interesting.

This was a while ago and I hope I remember it correctly, so bear with me.

Anyway, it was stated that when experiments were done on one of the photone's halves after photonic fission, the other half reacted. This was considiered an unexplained anomaly.

Ok, now aside from photones producing light, supposedly they are also active when the brain takes in information.

Now, if there was a possibility of this having any connection to what is happening in the brain during telepathy between say twins, it could shed some light(!) on the subject.

Granted, I'm no physicist. And I may be in totally over my head on this one, but I know there are people on ats in the know, so-to-speak. So go ahead and crit this idea. But please don't bite my head off

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I am not here to bite any heads off> That would be a good answer on the brain ansd why it occured and I thank you. I am tring to figure this out because this has really amazed me.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You're talking about the Alain Aspect experiment in 1982. It's very interesting and can explain paranormal phenomena.

www.earthportals.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
You're talking about the Alain Aspect experiment in 1982. It's very interesting and can explain paranormal phenomena.

www.earthportals.com...

Thanks, that's it. 1982... man, it really was a long time ago... those were the days

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Firstly let me say I'm sorry for your loss.

I do believe a 'paranormal' element exists within the scheme of things and the one aspect of it I'm totally convinced of is telepathy or ESP as to my mind this occurs so often to so many on a daily basis that explaining it away with excuses like lucky guesses or coincidence just doesn't cover it,

I also believe that whatever the mechanics of ESP turn out to be, these will also go on to be the explanation for other paranormal related subjects too such as UFO's and ghosts as I believe that at some fundemental level all these phenomena use the same medium, whether it be some type of quantum phsysics or an as yet unknown channel, to manifest.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
To answer the the one person who said it was telepathy that my daughter has. After looking further into this. Telepathy is when a person finishes off a sentence per say before the other person finished say what they were going to say. So That rules that out.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
thats pretty weird.....i do believe your daughter has a special gift

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeC
To answer the the one person who said it was telepathy that my daughter has. After looking further into this. Telepathy is when a person finishes off a sentence per say before the other person finished say what they were going to say. So That rules that out.

Well yes but in a sense your daughter answered a sentence she maybe wanted you to say. Mind reading. Family connections are strong and whether it has to do with photons or god given gifts they are real. Im sorry too about your son. A young boy died in a swimming pool a couple of days ago in the UK.

I know a couple of twins [is that right?] and they feel each other�s pain i.e. one broke his arm and the other one felt it.

Someone close to me went missing once for a couple of days and I knew where they were roughly, and it turned out to be right.

As yet, no one has come up with any real plausible explanation for any of this, so for now just keep an open mind.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Perhaps visions of the future of where she will be or what will happen to her family or just people come to her, but she doesnt realize it.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
She does for the most part it just comes to her realizing it or not. But she has a good head on her shoulders for being at that age. My wife and I call her our 35 yr old midget trapped in a 7 yr old body. This girl is smarter than we think by the grown up things she says.

[edit on 16-7-2004 by MikeC]

top topics

join