It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So how are we going to defeat the Reptilians!? I got an idea! How about you!?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
Good bit of sci-fi writing up there...

Wrong forum though bub

Hi Acid Burn,

Thanks for replying. Just so you know, I really can't stand Sci-Fi because I can't figure what people see in it. There's a lot of interesting stuff without making it up, so its really a waste of energy in my humble opinion. A guess a good fictional novel can be fun, if well written, but my account above is neither that interesting or unique (just one of those innumerable "I've seen an alien" stories) nor is it particularly well written. I tried to be as specific and precise as I could, both in relaying the timing of my movements and observations, and in describing what it looked like. I find I didn't do a very good job, and would need some excellent artistic skills to convey what it looked like - it's fresh in my mind indelibly engraved.

It did take me some time to write it all down, because I was too shocked to do so at the time. All I wanted was to forget about it, there was no way to cope with this. I should tell you though that if it isn't the truth, then I'm the first one fooled. It is really the most accurate and precise account of what I experienced, and while it was going on I was wishing it was a hallucination which would have been a lot more reassuring that what I lived through. That's why I wanted to go head on up to it. To make sure it was entirely real and not some vision. But my body wouldn't go there. All my senses said it was real, but I've heard that hallucinations can seem as real as anything.

If I was hallucinating (only had some wine with three others at dinner who had no unusual effects) it sure was odd that everything else, before, after, and its surroundings - was perfectly normal and mundanely boring. His presence and demeanor was the only thing sticking out. I never had anything even remotely like this happen before, nor afterwards and it was three and a half years ago. So I posted it here because I really was hoping that somebody here could at least give us a clue as to what might help us defend ourselves against such creatures, which I regret to have to consider exist, a world without large reptoids would be far cooler in my book.

Anybody here who knows something about what can either repel them, because keeping them far away is our best chance if they're aggressive, or to effectively strike them if they are approaching to attack us - please voice your ideas. Even if they're off base, they can always help stimulate our inventiveness because we're going to have to find some way of defending ourselves if they do come in numbers. For this reason, I really hope that those Sumerian tablets decoded by Zacharia Sitchin are fakes and that there isn't a Planet X loaded with them on its way here. But just in case I sure would like to have a minimum of protective equipment because survival supplies will do us no good if we become their survival supplies...

GS

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acid_Burn2009
Good bit of sci-fi writing up there...

Wrong forum though bub

Originally posted by Doomzilla

Who are you talking too ? Getsmart or someone called bub ?

Hi Doomzilla,

Sorry for the long read above, I had told my story in bits and pieces several times so it became necessary to assemble it in a single post - then I saw how long it was and it is really not something I'd want to wade through if I were not the one who experienced it.

Also sorry if I come off as crazy. You know me as a methodical rational guy in other topic discussions and are probably wondering whether your judgment is sound, that's normal and logical. I didn't talk to anyone except my wife about this for a couple of years. I had just dropped her off at home and went to park the car a couple of blocks away, returning home at the end of the event, so she got my fresh account. It took me 2 years before I ventured to tell a friend who has his own "Extraterrestrials" website, and guess what ? He didn't believe me ! After that I only dared tell my brothers. The one I'm close to figured I must have "lost it" while the other one I seldom have contact with took it quite seriously - strangely being swayed by the fact I said that it was emanating telepathic energy and due to my description of the beautiful shades of its segmented leathery skin. Since then I have only told a handful of friends, who didn't really say what they think aside from "maybe aliens do exist". Now I only give the details online where those who are interested can take it or leave it, because I really don't need the aggravation of passing for a lunatic in my daily life.

I hope that clears this up and that it won't detract from our usual conversations, to me this is almost old history now and if I can put it behind me and never again see such a critter I'll sure be glad.

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

Hi Getsmart -
You have no need to explain anything , I read your whole post and I have no reason to believe your crazy .
I myself have never seen anything paranormal but I know others that have .

I know from bits and bobs you have posted that you have led a eventful life , Im glad you share your experiences
I know for sure Id enjoy a chat with you .

All the best .

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I've yet to find any conclusive evidence, proof, logic, or reasoning in the theory of the Reptoids. Proponets of this theory like to gather any evidence that could support their claims and then add a giant leap to a conclusion that in my opinion is quite foolish. I have David Ickes book on the Global Conspiracy and how to stop it. He brings up good points exposing corruption but his conclusion of Reptillians is quite preposterous. He's good at pointing out corruption but the conclusion isn't substantiated.

In his words summed up: "there is corruption everyhere, thus the Reptillians are to blame."

he has a premise and a conclusion but lacks an inferintial claim.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Again i have the solution to defeat our reptilian envaders which i've already posted...

I'll repost it cause its funny as hell

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Double post.....

delete please

edit on 15-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I think we should convince the Eagleoids (that's giant eagle people to you ignorant folk) to come down and eat up all the reptile people.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0

I've yet to find any conclusive evidence, proof, logic, or reasoning in the theory of the Reptoids. Proponets of this theory like to gather any evidence that could support their claims and then add a giant leap to a conclusion that in my opinion is quite foolish. I have David Ickes book on the Global Conspiracy and how to stop it. He brings up good points exposing corruption but his conclusion of Reptillians is quite preposterous. He's good at pointing out corruption but the conclusion isn't substantiated.

In his words summed up: "there is corruption everyhere, thus the Reptillians are to blame."

he has a premise and a conclusion but lacks an inferintial claim.

Hi Elfulanozutan,

I agree with you 100%. Only, I saw one with my own eyes and felt I was in mortal danger. Yet you are quite correct that any "theoretical" approach to the subject cannot be taken seriously or substantiated while remaining rational. This made my experience very hard, and I certainly hope that it remains that way because I have no desire to find that their existence becomes confirmed officially because they are here out in the open. It is bad enough to know one might be lurking in the dark to probably never be seen again, without contending with them in our daily life.

Cheers,

Getsmart

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Its all about speed.Pop,pop,pop.You have to throw punch after punch.If you land a body shot and the reptilian bends over,a quick uppercut is in order.Movement will be crucial..Evade the reptilian.When you see an opportunity,rock his world with a bing,bang,look at the reptilian on the ground after i knocked his lights out.Honey,howd you like that handspeed

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Getsmart

interesting. If you could ellaborate on your experience I would greatly appreciat it. I'm just wondering because I've never heard a first hand account of that type of encounter. Was it similar to a ghost sighting at all? I'm willing to be more open to this concept if people have experienced it before. If you are comfortable with doing so, I would love to hear your story.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
Its all about speed.Pop,pop,pop.You have to throw punch after punch.If you land a body shot and the reptilian bends over,a quick uppercut is in order.Movement will be crucial..Evade the reptilian.When you see an opportunity,rock his world with a bing,bang,look at the reptilian on the ground after i knocked his lights out.Honey,howd you like that handspeed

Cute Brindle.

You have obviously not encountered one. That is like saying the trick to stopping a freight train is gently lifting the locomotive off the track until it loses traction. Glad you had your fun, and hope you never meet up with one given your superb tactical insight. LOL

GS

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by elfulanozutan0

interesting. If you could ellaborate on your experience I would greatly appreciat it. I'm just wondering because I've never heard a first hand account of that type of encounter. Was it similar to a ghost sighting at all? I'm willing to be more open to this concept if people have experienced it before. If you are comfortable with doing so, I would love to hear your story.

Hi Elfulanozutan0,

I'll be glad to reply to any general or precise question you may have, to the best of my ability. However I cannot elaborate further than my full account in which I tried to include every detail of the event. The only information I withheld was pertaining to my exact physical location at the time, but a number of friends do have this info. As I am a fairly active opponent of TPTB having had some close brushed with reprisals I prefer not to reveal my identity, not to mention this goes against ATS T&C.

Regarding your question about ghosts, most definitely NOT. This was definitely a physical being, and when telling my experience face to face with a friend each time I have noted that they do not even look quite as real and as physical than this creature did. I am even more sure of its physical presence than I am of my accurate identification of what this creature was - an entirely inhuman alien entity - something of which I am already quite certain.

Had it had anything remotely like a ghostly character about it, something ethereal or other worldly, I would have found that more reassuring. This being was 100% in our own 3D dimension. Whether it originated from another dimension or another planet or even from our own Earth's underground I cannot know, but wherever it came from it sure as heck was really HERE.

This is what traumatized me the most in this sighting. Not that strange and unusual creatures might exist, but that they could be so imperatively present here among us and that we would be offered no clue as to their existence or understanding of what they might be. This was reinforced because I was able to gauge its height against many visual references in the immediate urban environment of a large boulevard which I knew quite well. This was REAL, it was walking about as if it Owned the City, and it was beyond anything imaginable yet did so without consequence.

In conclusion, either I am stark raving mad, but there hasn't been a single indication of this in the 3+ years since the sighting, or there has to be a Complicity among the political and law enforcement authorities to keep the lid on such a thing. If they have to deal with such entities, I can well understand how they'd do just about anything to avoid confrontation. This might be one explanation of a cover-up. Other possible reasons abound, but I am unable to make sense of which might be valid, having no corroborating evidence for any of said theories.

Getsmart

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Regarding methods to defend oneself against such creatures, I recall reading that they are vulnerable if one wounds them under the armpits. This is allegedly because they are said to have 2 hearts, one located on either side of the chest near their armpits. How this might be known is a mystery to me. One would have to have been captured alive or killed and dissected in order to know this. Unless it is sourced in some ancient text about dragons or some other unconfirmed manuscript.

The same source also claimed that it would be possible to temporarily stun them by striking them in the lower abdomen, near their reproductive organs, supposedly because this is where their largest nerve center is located. This again sounds like it could have only been ascertained by dissection, as otherwise nobody could rightly know such aspects of their inner anatomy. I don't know if this holds water, but if one was coming at me and I had a few fractions of a second to get a shot off I'd find out how accurate this is on short notice.

Any other ideas you might have are more than welcome. The Reptilian I saw was wearing black knit gloves on a cool November night when it was approximately 40 degrees Fahrenheit / 5 degrees Centigrade. This might confirm that they are indeed sensitive to cold, but maybe not to such an extent whereby temperature can constitute a tactical battle consideration.

GS

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
First off,hit the reptilian with a blast of high powered pepper spray.When stunned,go to the body.A few hooks to the body will pay dividends as the reptilian tires out.Keep the fight standing up.The reptilan will have the strength advantage over most people,and can gator roll you or bear hug you.Use your reach advantage.It will be signifigant.Your jab will be important.Dont push it.You have to snap the jab,then deliver the big overhand right to knock the reptilian out.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

First off,hit the reptilian with a blast of high powered pepper spray.When stunned,go to the body.A few hooks to the body will pay dividends as the reptilian tires out.Keep the fight standing up.The reptilan will have the strength advantage over most people,and can gator roll you or bear hug you.Use your reach advantage.It will be signifigant.Your jab will be important.Dont push it.You have to snap the jab,then deliver the big overhand right to knock the reptilian out.

Hi Brindle,

Either you're having some fun at our expense or you haven't a clue as to what type of entities we're talking about. This is like telling a 5 year-old how to take on a Navy Seal in hand to hand combat. We're of no measure against them, their physical prowess is many measures above our own. What we need to figure out is what type of personal armament has a chance against them. Maybe dumdum explosive bullets or projectiles which release the appropriate toxins? Whatever it might be, we need to further the knowledge base regarding countermeasures should a flock of these beasts be out to feed off our flesh.

GS

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Getsmart

Hi Brindle,

Either you're having some fun at our expense or you haven't a clue as to what type of entities we're talking about. This is like telling a 5 year-old how to take on a Navy Seal in hand to hand combat. We're of no measure against them, their physical prowess is many measures above our own. What we need to figure out is what type of personal armament has a chance against them. Maybe dumdum explosive bullets or projectiles which release the appropriate toxins? Whatever it might be, we need to further the knowledge base regarding countermeasures should a flock of these beasts be out to feed off our flesh.

Maybe their physical prowess is many levels above yours,but not mine.To back up my claim,I hereby issue a standing challenge to any reptilian,any time, any place.With boxing gloves or without.We can have no holds barred if the reptilian chooses.My challenge is also open to any greys too.My only request is that I want the event videotaped so the world can see me put a big time beatdown on a reptilian.
GS

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think this event could turn out to be one of the biggest sporting events of all time.I really think that an event of this magnitude should be on pay per view.I put out a request for anybody reading this post to secure a reptilian for the event.Once a reptilian has been secured,my management team would like to inquire about having this take place at the mgm grand in las vegas.My entrance will be grand.I will ride an elephant from my dressing room.When the bell rings,it is going to be a long night for the reptilian.His neck is going to be sore from all the jabs he eats.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScotlandTheBrave
Could someone enlighten me please?

Where are these evil reptilians at the moment and when are they coming? Seriously I'd love some of whatever you guys are taking!

Watch a video of David Icke...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I am heading out now to do my roadwork for the event if it takes places.I will run 5 miles,hit the heavy bag for 5 minutes,carry heavy trees ...if the reptilian has the courage to show up for the match,I will show him some handspeed the likes of which will stun him.He better come to the event in shape,if he expects to last through the first round .

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If the reptilians are cold blooded then we could start "global cooling" and they will all go back underground and into hybernation.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join