It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS news reporter; Serene Bronson flubs Grammy report. Stroke?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Although this should REALLY be filed under the Paranormal section I can't figure out what happened here.

Was she nervous? Was she having a breakdown? Did she have a stroke?
Did she become possessed? Was she channeling an alien?
I mean, WTF????

edit on 14-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: added Stroke to title

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hahaha, that was funny

i just think she was a little nervous, it is a pretty big show after all.

link   
It's called human error and being nervous.

God this board just keeps getting worse and worse in content

link   
hey man. your title is a lot more descriptive, and you probably wouldnt find mine in a search. but I posted it here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-2-2011 by Cheesefacedogbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

This was put in the 'chit chat' section.

Who crowned you ATS Critic? You're not paying for this anyway.

Okay mnmcandiez, let's chit chat about more mundane mind numbing things like.........the weather?
Okay?
You start with your riveting thoughts about the weather.
Go ahead.............I wait with baited breath!

PS. I am not so certain she was just nervous. It sounded like she was talking in tongue.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheesefacedogbone
hey man. your title is a lot more descriptive, and you probably wouldnt find mine in a search. but I posted it here.

edit on 14-2-2011 by Cheesefacedogbone because: (no reason given)

Oh man, I'm sorry. I didn't even LOOK for this. I didn't think anyone saw this (it was sent to me) so I really didn't even think it was ATS worthy.

I've started 3 'used' threads today. Guess I should give it a rest for a while

Sorry again m'friend.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixedworld
reply to post by Human_Alien

Hahaha, that was funny

i just think she was a little nervous, it is a pretty big show after all.

Hmmm, maybe I have to watch it a few times because I didn't think it was funny at all. To me, it was disturbing. I realize Humans get nervous (unlike animals because of our egos but.....) this is her chosen profession/vocation. Sure, she can flub a word or two but a whole sentence?

I'd be curious to hear this in reverse.
I think something 'hit' her. Literally.
It could be nervous (that hit her) but I am not too sure 'bout that.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Hehe funny, I thought I was the only one noticing this. I've been reading these boards for 5 or 6 years now and the last two years have REALLY gone down hill.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I have a friend that suffered a transient ischemic attack (mini stroke) and thinks that is what this looks like.

CBS Los Angles posted this:

Update on Serene:

Serene Branson was examined by paramedics on scene immediately after her broadcast. Her vital signs were normal. She was not hospitalized. As a precautionary measure, a colleague gave her a ride home and she says that she is feeling fine this morning.

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

Was it a mini stroke? I don't know. But it is odd to watch. The only word she could get out clearly was "very".

If was was caused by a medical condition, I hope she gets herself checked out by a doctor.

Now..... could this have something to do with this: Weird Health Problems Related to Geomagnetic Storms, Earthquakes?
From that thread:

Research shows that geomagnetic disturbances can cause heart attacks and strokes. The problematic disturbances are the low and very low level frequencies that happen before and after a solar storm and around earthquakes. High risk groups are older, very young, or chronically ill.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

That's why I didn't find this funny at all. Something was very wrong. Either medically or paranormally.
Thanks for that update

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Nervous?

Come on people... that is not nervous. Nervous reporters still catch themselves when they slip and do their best to correct or retract themselves and say the proper thing. After all, journalism hinges on saying the right words.

After watching this, she seems to not even realize that she slipped. It was like once her brain farted, it stayed that way and she had a complete mental train wreck. If I didn't know any better, I would say she had a small epileptic type seizure or a TIA stroke.

~Namaste

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kharron

Hehe funny, I thought I was the only one noticing this. I've been reading these boards for 5 or 6 years now and the last two years have REALLY gone down hill.

Well, if you read the post right underneath your critiquing one, you'll see there MIGHT be more to this.

I did NOT post this for a cheap joke. Like I said, I saw NOTHING funny about this at all.

Yeah know, why do people open a thread just to criticize it? Nobody cares about your negative impression. You'd be better off U2Uing the OP which in this case, would've been me to tell me.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
Nervous?

Come on people... that is not nervous. Nervous reporters still catch themselves when they slip and do their best to correct or retract themselves and say the proper thing. After all, journalism hinges on saying the right words.

After watching this, she seems to not even realize that she slipped. It was like once her brain farted, it stayed that way and she had a complete mental train wreck. If I didn't know any better, I would say she had a small epileptic type seizure or a TIA stroke.

~Namaste

That's where I'm going with this too.

A television personality does NOT get THAT nervous. That would defeat their careers-choice.
They are usually very comfortable in front of a camera unlike most of us.

This is either medical or paranormal. Not psychological/emotional.
That much, I'm sure!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There is a thread on this already.

Search is your friend.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
There is a thread on this already.

Search is your friend.

Do you realize what you're suggesting???? That would've only worked if..................I searched out the word BIZARRE!! Then yes, I would've found it. Good lord people!!!!

So many critiques with so few critical thinkers!!!

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
As mentioned before, there is an existing thread. Please continue your conversation there

Thread Closed.

new topics

top topics

join