It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dome Of The Rock UFO: Hoaxes Are Easy - Extended Discussion.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
BTW there is a multiple sighting that happened in Toronto Canada just recently that was filmed by different people.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draken
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

So what were the over 8 witnesses who wrote on that israeli forum ?

Dude I can make 7 accounts or get 7 other friends and post on forums, and twitter that we all are sitting next to a reptillian....

would you believe us?
edit on 15-2-2011 by AtruthGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Creating a reproduction of a video is not proof that the original is fake. It may well be, but this is not proof.

Using your logic, if I were to make a convincing model of the apollo landings and film it that would prove that we never went to the moon. Which of course is complete nonsense.

ATS had made it's mind up that these were hoaxes before even given enough time for us to discuss the issue. Evident by the moving of the original thread to the hoax forum and then having to take it back out.

Just because ATS declares something to be a hoax does not make it so.

Remember ATS is the controlled opposition. It's purpose is to provide the anti-thesis to the hegelian dialectic.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

Am I the only one that finds the Utah video and its similarity to the Jerusalem video amazing?

how are they similar? jarusalem floats down stops then shoots up at break neck speed. At what point in the video do the utah lights do this?

whats amazing is you claim they are "the same"

edit on 15-2-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nitro67
reply to post by observe50

Very true, if it is a hoax, they should be proud and will probably admit to doing it soon.

since when? It so many obviously fake videos on youtube none of those uploaders.. have come out and said

"I was just screwing with you guys."

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Ok, the problem with your first one was the pixelation , so that one would have been debunked in 2 seconds with no objections. The next one has the light all wrong and doesn't compensate for distance and looks cheap, so that was also doomed to the fakery bin.

It looks almost exactly like the one with the people in the car. Actually better.

However, three of the videos on the Jerusalem UFO were definite fakes, and laughable. Only the one with the people in the car is real so far as can be determined.

So video 1,2,3 are fakes but were uploaded before video 4 "people in a car" is still real you are saying? So then the hoaxers of 1-3 must have known of a real event "people in a car video" before hand so they hoaxed 1-3 videos previously. Then video 4 "people in a car" is posted days later and it is still real to you, does that make sense? Actually that video also happens to be a work of CGI as posted in the original thread. They are all hoaxes.

You start to see the UFO at 5 min 30 sec and a hoaxer is not going to think about such fine details. Also there is no pixelation and the light is spread out as it should be and compensating for distance and night time. A close up frame by frame also shows a shape shifting being and not a metallic UFO, and the flashes were not like flash bulbs as in the fakes and the ones you made. Check it out, give me your opinion and make one like it to disprove it, and it would have to be better than hollywood because that one sure is.

This video is not a debunking, this video is meant to show how easy it is to produce such a hoax. The title of the thread is Dome Of The Rock UFO: Hoaxes Are Easy - Extended Discussion. not the validity.
edit on 15-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well some people in this thread have some very interesting thoughts, while it is obvious that others wanted to give praise to the OP.
Sorry Skeptic Overlord, but watching 5 minutes worth of debunking videos hasn't proven anything. In fact, you making this thread and being the "site owner" is all to suspicious.

Also... only eight people saw a bright object descend on one of the holiest places on the planet?

....ya so what? That doesn't mean 6+ billion people are always looking at some holy place. It was 1AM in the morning when people usually sleep.
How do you account for some phones that have an automatic mirror effect to reduce blurring? Can YOU, Skeptic Overlord, not see that there is a WORLD WIDE cover up of the existence of aliens and UFOs? Do you know how easy it would be to stop witnesses from saying things and to put out more "evidence" that confuses what the truth really is?
We still have yet to see anyone debunk it who has actual credentials to debunk it. It would not be one person... it would be an organization... like a Computer Science department from a reputable university or a graphics animations department from Disney or the like. But no, nothing, only skeptics who can play with photoshop seemed to have debunked it.

Seems to me that you should open your mind up and use a little less skepticism and a little more wisdom.
Also, could you make another thread titled, "Cover-Ups are Easy" -Discuss

I am not saying the event is 100% fact, but it still has not been debunked.

edit on 15-2-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

True enough they are not exactly the same. However you would have to be blind not to see the similarity. It was filmed within days of the Jerusalem video as well. In any case why no debunking of it? What do you all think of it? Hoax? On its own I think it is a very compelling case....maybe we should start another thread?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy

Originally posted by nitro67
reply to post by observe50

Very true, if it is a hoax, they should be proud and will probably admit to doing it soon.

since when? It so many obviously fake videos on youtube none of those uploaders.. have come out and said

"I was just screwing with you guys."

Exactly, look how long the Loch ness hoax lasted. Some people will take their guffaws to the grave just because they enjoy the notion that people are still talking about their prank.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by AtruthGuy

Its true that not all hoaxers want to claim responsibility, a hasty not-well thought out comment by me. It just seems like something that garners such world-wide attention as that video has would eventually (I would think sooner rather than later) want some credit....even if they are lying about it....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

The other 3 videos are still up, but the one with the people in the car has been taken down. Luckily I have it so I'll put it back up if no one else does. And I agree with the poster above who said making fake videos does not make other videos fake. You are good with videos, if the other video comes back up do you think you could tear it up so it could be proven fake. So far no one has been able to do it.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

theyre both white thats about it. Nothing else matches. Speed, manouvers, intensity are nowhere near the same. sorry

edit on 15-2-2011 by yeti101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Ok. I can accept that you dont see any similarity between these videos, even though they both show lights in a triangular formation dropping a white ball of light, but what do you think of it? Anything to it? Imagine the Jerusalem video never came out, what would you think of the Utah video?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Well some people in this thread have some very interesting thoughts, while it is obvious that others wanted to give praise to the OP. Sorry Skeptic Overlord, but watching 5 minutes worth of debunking videos hasn't proven anything. In fact, you making this thread and being the "site owner" is all to suspicious.

If you think this is a debunking video then lol. Did you actually read the OP? There is no need for further debunking because the original videos were debunked hence closed thread. This thread is an example of how easy it is to produce a video of it's likeness by a novice. The site owner is not entitled to make a thread you are saying? What is the point of owning something if you cant use it and participate? What if SO has an interest in UFO's like the rest of us? What if SO seen a UFO himself and made a thread about his own sighting would it then be acceptable to you and would it be suspicious?

....ya so what? That doesn't mean 6+ billion people are always looking at some holy place. It was 1AM in the morning when people usually sleep.

Who said 6 billion people were suppose to witness this at 1 am? There aren't 6 billion people in the vicinity to begin with don't be silly.

Can YOU, Skeptic Overlord, not see that there is a WORLD WIDE cover up of the existence of aliens and UFOs? Do you know how easy it would be to stop witnesses from saying things and to put out more "evidence" that confuses what the truth really is?
We still have yet to see anyone debunk it who has actual credentials to debunk it. It would not be one person... it would be an organization... like a Computer Science department from a reputable university or a graphics animations department from Disney or the like. But no, nothing, only skeptics who can play with photoshop seemed to have debunked it.

Your way off topic there, this is not about the UFO cover up in itself or SO's views on UFO's. And people with credentials in fact have indeed debunked the hoax videos.This was done in the original thread.

Seems to me that you should open your mind up and use a little less skepticism and a little more wisdom.
Also, could you make another thread titled, "Cover-Ups are Easy" -Discuss

I stress you open your mind a little yourself. The OP demonstrated wisdom and DISPLAYED an open mindedness in the original thread in all fairness. He concluded what the majority of us concluded in a professional way.

I am not saying the event is 100% fact, but it still has not been debunked.

It is 100% fact it was debunked thus a HOAX

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Well some people in this thread have some very interesting thoughts, while it is obvious that others wanted to give praise to the OP.
Sorry Skeptic Overlord, but watching 5 minutes worth of debunking videos hasn't proven anything. In fact, you making this thread and being the "site owner" is all to suspicious.

Also... only eight people saw a bright object descend on one of the holiest places on the planet?

Ok.... I dont if you have ever been there or not..When I was there I noticed there were normally still a large amount of people who like to walk around the city late at night. (Mostly tourist) It is a beautiful place at night.

Are you making the argument that everybody in whole city were sleep at the same time? Are you making the argument no one walks and drives at that time?...REALLY?

I also know from when I was there that area was heavily guarded. So are you saying that the guards ignored this ..."spaceship with lil green magical creatures" in it? or are you going to come up with some scifi gimmick that they were hypnotized into not seeing it?

I took a trip to jerusalem last year I doubt that much has changed.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Are you making the argument that everybody in whole city were sleep at the same time?...REALLY?

Obviously not since we are debating on videos taken at 1AM.....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
This is exactly why in the past, I have been outspoken about the people who say " show us the video, or it never happened " and mean it ! As time goes on, you will be unable to trust anything which you see on a recording, as the special effects for the editing software will become so complicated, that it will even be able to alter the very things which identify a suspect recording. Hell, even if they said that next week they were going to set foot on Mars and televise it all, I would watch it, but not believe it for one moment, soon the only way to believe things is with your own two eyes, and even this way of observing seems to be the " New " debunkers tool, so many times over the past month or two, I have seen debunkers saying that peoples sensory perceptions were at fault, you just can't win !!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
People WANT to believe there magical creatures come to earth raping humans..
They refused to accept any evidence that it's BS.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

Are you making the argument that everybody in whole city were sleep at the same time?...REALLY?

Obviously not since we are debating on videos taken at 1AM.....

LOL you make it sound like its a global bedtime of 1am.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join