It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neil Barofsky, Chief of TARP Oversight Team, Resigns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Neil Barofsky, the Special Inspector General of the Troubled Asset Relief Program (SIGTARP), sent President Obama a letter today informing him he will resign on March 30.

Barofsky is stepping down for personal reasons. The SIGTARP team will -- for now -- continue its more than 140 ongoing investigations under the leadership of Deputy Special Inspector General Christy Romero.

www.cbsnews.com...

Personal reasons, eh? Another rat running for the underground bunker before TSHTF. Or maybe some other reason, like a guilty conscience...

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Seems like more and more people are up and leaving public life, or "dying" under suspicious circumstances as we near December 21st, 2012, or as some would have it: October 28th, 2011. Just sayin'...

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Apparently this bit of info is not all that important, hence the "empty set" on responses.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
OK. I let this one sit a couple days. Any takers? Head of TARP oversight resigns? Going once... going twice...
edit on 2/18/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Won't leave ya hanging. Yeah, plenty of rats, only so much water. A lot of things are suspect these days but without any facts what can one say. The innuendo is strong though, I'll give you that.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollumi
Won't leave ya hanging. Yeah, plenty of rats, only so much water. A lot of things are suspect these days but without any facts what can one say. The innuendo is strong though, I'll give you that.

I keep reading peoples thoughts on how, as we near "critical mass' (so to speak), we'll be seeing more and more high profile figures abandon ship. This does seem to make sense, and I thought more people would jump on this guy's departure. Thanks for responding though. At least I'm not alone in thinking this guy should be on the list.

edit on 2/19/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: exposition

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
(scratching my head over what this has to do with "December 21, 2012". Don't tell me- sometimes, ignorance really is bliss)

Well. These resignations really don't surprise me. In fact, I look for them every day. Some of the people on the "blue team" (like the "red team" before them) are slooowly getting the picture that "the plan" (whatever the hell that is) either isn't working or is a whole lot harder (and personally expensive/ risky) than they thought.
There aren't a literal handful of govt types in Washington fit to be there. Every one who resigns, retires, or chooses not to stand for re-election is one less the people have to fight against. Good riddance.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

Aha. A cup half full kind of guy. I like the way you turned it around into a good thing. I'm not being facetious.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Good Thinking!

This is something quite a few people have noticed. It appears possible that they are doing a runner and the richest are getting their front row seats.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here, I'll plug this thread as well. Too important of a subject to ignore:

Are The Leaders Of The World Bugging Out??
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by scobro
started on 2/25/2011 @ 02:06 PM

top topics

join