It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy story about the Red Cross

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
www.poletopolerun.com...

THought I'd add this story. Man running pole to pole to earn 100 million for Red Cross Australia.

Don't know if you can fin something creepy in this, but you never know!

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What's should be so creepy about a guy who is running from pole to pole to raise some money which is going to be used for goodwill??

I really don't get it ???

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by notimportant

Hey listen buddy. I'm not too much into video games and movies....but I do like a good conspiracy, some digging for info, wild speculation. I eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner. As you can tell, most of my post was in jest and was mostly going over some ideas from some past discussions on the topic. The statement about the board of directors was not in jest and is quite another, serious topic of it's own.
Remember, most myths, legends, urban legends have some basis in truth so don't be so quick to judge ok?

You on the other hand have brought nothing to the thread but cynicism and sarcasm so bugger off already!

Thankyou

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I will nog go away and I don't see way...

I don't get the idea of what is so funny or exciting about making conspiracys about the red cross, they are the goodguys, didn't you know that ?

I would like to hear you when you are in trouble and the only ones who can help you on that moment are the guys of the red cross, do you think they are still evil then ???

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Hey, sorry. I didn't mean to tell you to go away. Just contribute something constructive to the thread OK? I have nothing more to say on this.

Back to the topic at hand.

Credit goes to Edrick for compiling this list.
"Board of Directors" their terms began in 2009.

*Gail J. McGovern (President, CEO)

*Ann Kaplan (Vice Chairman of the Executive Committee; Vice Chair of the Compensation and Management Development Committee)

*Suzanne Nora Johnson (Executive Committee; Chair of the Compensation and Management Development Committee)

*Paula E. Boggs (Audit and Risk Management Committee)

*Allan Goldberg (Chair, QRC Subcommittee, Audit and Risk Management Committee)

*Sanford "Sandy" Belden (Chair of the Audit and Risk Management Committee; Executive Committee)

*Steve Wunning (Vice Chair, Audit and Risk Management Committee; Compensation and Management Development Committee)

*Cesar Aristeiguieta (Audit and Risk Management Committee)

*H. Marshall Schwarz (Audit and Risk Management Committee)

*Melanie Sabelhaus (Chair, Philanthropy Committee; Executive Committee)

*Richard M. Fountain (Vice Chair, Philanthropy Committee)

*Jerry "James" Goodwin (Philanthropy Committee)

*Richard Patton (Philanthropy Committee)

*Bonnie McElveen-Hunter (Chairman, Executive Committee)

*Joe Pereles (Vice Chairman, Executive Committee)

*Laurence E. Paul (Vice Chairman – Finance, Executive Committee)

*Jim Keyes (Vice Chair, Governance and Board Development Committee)

*Youngme Moon (Governance and Board Development Committee)

*Anna Maria Larsen (Governance and Board Development Committee)

Now google some of these names, we have bankers, lawyers, goldman sachs, AT&T, Starbucks, merck etc..
Do you realise how much money the American people donated to the redcross for Haiti EQ relief efforts?
Do you realise that none of those people are getting aid? They are drinking and bathing in sewer water, starving, homeless, sick. Redcross is very good at misappropriating funds and backing big corporations in events of large disasters. Granted the little people that work for the redcross are good people that want to help, but they could do that without being part of an organisation. The bigger picture here is that corporations are again making big money from human suffering.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
ETA: Here is Edricks thread on the subject, its a really good in depth look at RC
edit on 15-2-2011 by mutantgenius because: add link

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
All I can say is, when looking into setting up my own charity, I discovered that the rules are any "charity" can write off UP TO NINETY PERCENT OF ALL DONATIONS as "salaries and overhead"......

Now if they are allowed to write off UP TO 90% I'm willing to bet it's the total ninety percent. Every dollar you donate to the red cross, ninety cents goes right into their pockets.....

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I have no explanation for what happened to me, I can only speculate on what it might have been.

These are some of my speculations

These experiences took place at least a week after my donations.

1. I bilocated to a location somewhere between 4 and 5am one morning, and was like " what the hell?" how did I get here. OK, as I'm standing in outside the doorway of some lobby, I see a bunch of khaki dressed men there guarding the outside, whilst inside is a politician that everyone of you knows, I don't want to say the name, but guaranteed if you are on this forum, you know who the person is. OK, as I'm standing there, I can see that this person is in the atrium and he's talking to an audience, whoever is here is probably just politicians. OK, when he's done talking, I see him coming out, and I'm still clueless about how I am there seeing this, but because he is coming out and heading toward the door, outside of which I am standing, huddled by a bunch of people, I get excited, because I'm like, even though this doesn't make sense, this is somebody that I would never expect to have seen with my own eyes, in person. Ok, also, as this was happening, there was an odd mechanical music playing, that I feel that I've heard before, just don't have any memory of actually hearing it. OK, as I got excited to wave my hand at this person, the whole scenery fazed out, and then everything went dark, and I see a goddarn alien grey's face show up, he had big black eyes, skin like tawny skin like a tree bark, and a sculptured face, high cheekbones. Was this thing showing me a hologram, or did he simply catch me astrally bilocating to this place?

2. Whoever else was at this place had to be a politician right? So did the person who drank a good batch of my blood ( if that's even true) was I somehow capable of peering through his eyes and seeing his current location at 4 to 5 am in the morning? So right now, some dirty politician freemason hybrid is walking around, and I have a capability, to in rare instances peer through his eyes? This isn't the only incident I have had of seeing something that I am physically not capable of seeing unless I am bilocating, which I have never been able to do. All these bizarre experiences only started happening to me after my donations. Also, I had seen UFOs and reported them to MUFON, and I actually waved at a UFO that looked ridiculously like a hologram, and I made sure to point it out, so maybe somebody got beef with me. Idk what happened, but these are my current speculations.

There is more that I experienced but I will not say at this time.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
Remember, most myths, legends, urban legends have some basis in truth so don't be so quick to judge ok

Not really. Most of them really are just stuff that some dude whipped up out of thin air. Sometimes you'll find a mythologized nugget of history (the Trojan War, for instance) but most of the time, it's just made-up stuff. People like telling stories and people like hearing stories.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
All I can say is, when looking into setting up my own charity, I discovered that the rules are any "charity" can write off UP TO NINETY PERCENT OF ALL DONATIONS as "salaries and overhead"......

Now if they are allowed to write off UP TO 90% I'm willing to bet it's the total ninety percent. Every dollar you donate to the red cross, ninety cents goes right into their pockets.....

Its no coincidence then that the Rockerfellers and Rothschilds have set so many " charities " up , also their tax exempt too .
Wana get rich? Set up a charity .

Another indicator of how # the world is .

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I don't know about the alien DNA bit but the bloodsucking 'Illuminati' are absolutely out there.

Several high up 'real vampires' work for the Red Cross and not only do they drink the blood but they are researching it as a nutrient rich food source or supplement. There are some eye opening documents at their archive about unique proteins and identifying genetic markers derived from cord blood.

www.suscitatio.com...

It isn't any coincidence one of the largest Red Cross offices in the country and the CDC are located in Atlanta, Georgia either. This is home base to one of the most influential groups in the Illuminati or vampire societies they often like to hide behind. The Atlanta Masonic Center is only a couple miles away.... just take a moment to connect the dots.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Clifford1972

Hey, that link got 403ed.. Never had that happen, the website declined to show me its content. wierd.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I work for the red cross, Am I a vampire too? You probably could tell some made up bs about me, and about every other person on this planet with that ill mind of yours, right ?

Gees maybe you should go see a psychiatrist

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Hey, that link got 403ed.. Never had that happen, the website declined to show me its content. wierd.

It's the work of the illuminati, they dont want you to read made up bs on the web

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
I have no explanation for what happened to me, I can only speculate on what it might have been.

These are some of my speculations

These experiences took place at least a week after my donations.

1. I bilocated to a location somewhere between 4 and 5am one morning, and was like " what the hell?" how did I get here. OK, as I'm standing in outside the doorway of some lobby, I see a bunch of khaki dressed men there guarding the outside, whilst inside is a politician that everyone of you knows, I don't want to say the name, but guaranteed if you are on this forum, you know who the person is. OK, as I'm standing there, I can see that this person is in the atrium and he's talking to an audience, whoever is here is probably just politicians. OK, when he's done talking, I see him coming out, and I'm still clueless about how I am there seeing this, but because he is coming out and heading toward the door, outside of which I am standing, huddled by a bunch of people, I get excited, because I'm like, even though this doesn't make sense, this is somebody that I would never expect to have seen with my own eyes, in person. Ok, also, as this was happening, there was an odd mechanical music playing, that I feel that I've heard before, just don't have any memory of actually hearing it. OK, as I got excited to wave my hand at this person, the whole scenery fazed out, and then everything went dark, and I see a goddarn alien grey's face show up, he had big black eyes, skin like tawny skin like a tree bark, and a sculptured face, high cheekbones. Was this thing showing me a hologram, or did he simply catch me astrally bilocating to this place?

2. Whoever else was at this place had to be a politician right? So did the person who drank a good batch of my blood ( if that's even true) was I somehow capable of peering through his eyes and seeing his current location at 4 to 5 am in the morning? So right now, some dirty politician freemason hybrid is walking around, and I have a capability, to in rare instances peer through his eyes? This isn't the only incident I have had of seeing something that I am physically not capable of seeing unless I am bilocating, which I have never been able to do. All these bizarre experiences only started happening to me after my donations. Also, I had seen UFOs and reported them to MUFON, and I actually waved at a UFO that looked ridiculously like a hologram, and I made sure to point it out, so maybe somebody got beef with me. Idk what happened, but these are my current speculations.

There is more that I experienced but I will not say at this time.

And why are you the only one who has gotten into this situation? Are you THAT important?

This is by far one of the most disturbing story's I've read, and not because of that "blood drinking politican", but because you are deeply insane, this is a pretty accurate description of someone who suffers from a highly psychotic mind.

CX

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Good story, would be interesting if proved true.

Surely there must be a hospital janitor who would spill the beans for a few dollars?

That explains wny they always take two vials of blood when i have a blood test....one for the test, and the other to wash down their lunch.

CX.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

I recall many years ago I went to have a blood test just to find out my blood group...one would think it only takes 1/4 a spoonful or less.....but they took 2 large vials too. When I asked about it they replied it was standard procedure!

yeah right!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Years ago I was a Nursing Assistant and my particular floor was set up more like a Hospice because those that came to stay usually did not return home.

There were many older folks who spent a lifetime of alcohol consumption right up to the very end. Often a person was deteriorating so quickly because they had lost the ability to produce bile which in turn produces red blood cells. They would be caught in a cycle of agony, by the time 30 days had passed they would range from lucid to downright demonic in nature; screaming through the night and having to be tied to the bed with restraints.

Like clock-work, an attending would come through to prescribe Blood, and the patient was finally "fed" the life-force of the living. The violence would end, their color would return to a more glowing nature, and they could begin to respond to treatments. Over the next 30 days the transformation would begin anew; each time degrading itself over and over; how the families never knew seemed almost "timed" or "arranged". Perhaps most would call to see if mom or dad were having a "good day", which could account for estrangement.

Eventually the body gives out, but the force that blood contains, that ability to deliver oxygen to the cells, is so abundantly clear. An elixir is not far from the truth in any sense of the matter.

I am sure there are many circumstances where Blood actually reverses an otherwise potentially lethal problem, and is responsible for saving lives every day. My avenue of witnessing comes from the standpoint of the dying who are too fearful to accept it and are immersed in a Society where "feeding the dead" to feed their pockets is mainstay.
edit on 2/16/2011 by Greensage because: one eventually is enough!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
What would happen if a vampire drank the blood of someone with AIDS? Would that work as a combat tactics with these super duper gray lizard zionist Rotschildian freemasonic royal demonic illuminati djinn alien overlords?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Hey, sorry. I didn't mean to tell you to go away. Just contribute something constructive to the thread OK? I have nothing more to say on this.

Back to the topic at hand.

Credit goes to Edrick for compiling this list.
"Board of Directors" their terms began in 2009.

*Gail J. McGovern (President, CEO)

*Ann Kaplan (Vice Chairman of the Executive Committee; Vice Chair of the Compensation and Management Development Committee)

*Suzanne Nora Johnson (Executive Committee; Chair of the Compensation and Management Development Committee)

*Paula E. Boggs (Audit and Risk Management Committee)

*Allan Goldberg (Chair, QRC Subcommittee, Audit and Risk Management Committee)

*Sanford "Sandy" Belden (Chair of the Audit and Risk Management Committee; Executive Committee)

*Steve Wunning (Vice Chair, Audit and Risk Management Committee; Compensation and Management Development Committee)

*Cesar Aristeiguieta (Audit and Risk Management Committee)

*H. Marshall Schwarz (Audit and Risk Management Committee)

*Melanie Sabelhaus (Chair, Philanthropy Committee; Executive Committee)

*Richard M. Fountain (Vice Chair, Philanthropy Committee)

*Jerry "James" Goodwin (Philanthropy Committee)

*Richard Patton (Philanthropy Committee)

*Bonnie McElveen-Hunter (Chairman, Executive Committee)

*Joe Pereles (Vice Chairman, Executive Committee)

*Laurence E. Paul (Vice Chairman – Finance, Executive Committee)

*Jim Keyes (Vice Chair, Governance and Board Development Committee)

*Youngme Moon (Governance and Board Development Committee)

*Anna Maria Larsen (Governance and Board Development Committee)

Now google some of these names, we have bankers, lawyers, goldman sachs, AT&T, Starbucks, merck etc..
Do you realise how much money the American people donated to the redcross for Haiti EQ relief efforts?
Do you realise that none of those people are getting aid? They are drinking and bathing in sewer water, starving, homeless, sick. Redcross is very good at misappropriating funds and backing big corporations in events of large disasters. Granted the little people that work for the redcross are good people that want to help, but they could do that without being part of an organisation. The bigger picture here is that corporations are again making big money from human suffering.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
ETA: Here is Edricks thread on the subject, its a really good in depth look at RC

This list is from the American Red Cross.
The American Red Cross is not related to the Red Cross in other countries.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage

Often a person was deteriorating so quickly because they had lost the ability to produce bile which in turn produces red blood cells.

Bile has absolutely no role in the production of blood cells.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join